OH MY GOD, I'm about to Z in my pants!

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2003, 03:19 AM
6SPDCLS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OH MY GOD, I'm about to Z in my pants!

Yo,

After owning the black bitch (6-spd) for about one year...shit, I'm thinking about trading her in for a Nissan 350Z.

I did the 01-03 swap and now I'm again on that path of trading in my loyalty to Nissan. However I have no experience with Nissan and their auto reliability...the Z is just way too sexy and I really dig it...being single and without kin, I am getting very weary of the 03 black bitch...and from all the beautiful pictures of the Z, I can't help but want to give in and test drive the car.

My most pertinent questions would be:

1) NISSAN RELIABILITY
2) Warranty?
3) # of Theft..
4) pussy magnet strength

I know I can go to some nissan forums...but I think of you Acura CLS folks as my family...you guys are the best!

PS- of course money is a big concern now..but how much would the TOP of the line Z cost? About $35k? If I am to really trade in, I hope i don't get raped at the nissan dealer!
Old 05-26-2003, 03:44 AM
Safety Car

I'm waiting for the 'vert of the Infinity. oh wait, I got a baby on the way so maybe a wagon.

...FOR HER!!!
Old 05-26-2003, 03:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 638 Likes on 276 Posts
My family has had great luck with nissan. We had owned 4 maximas in the past years... not one problem. All of them were soild. Hell my brother is still driving his 1997 maxima SE and has 85k miles with no problems. Keep in mind this is a guy who hardly does oil changes :o
Old 05-26-2003, 06:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 719 Likes on 201 Posts
Re: OH MY GOD, I'm about to Z in my pants!

I'm picking up my Z today. I shall be able to answer question #4 by the end of the night.

Originally posted by DDT-TypeS
Yo

My most pertinent questions would be:

4) pussy magnet strength

Old 05-26-2003, 08:51 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by bullaculla
I'm waiting for the 'vert of the Infinity. oh wait, I got a baby on the way so maybe a wagon.

...FOR HER!!!
Old 05-26-2003, 10:03 AM
Banned

THE NISSAN 350Z----> ENDORSED, BY ACURA-CL.COM
Old 05-26-2003, 10:07 AM
///M POWER

god damn, every body is switchin up
Old 05-26-2003, 11:11 AM
Lots of JDM parts on my

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Warranty isn't as good as Acura. I got an extended warranty with my Z. With the extended, you get all of the "perks" that Acura normally gives. Things like free loaner cars, roadside assistance, free towing(unlimited miles), etc. You don't get that with the normal warranty. Also, the paint is not covered in the warranty at all!! I wasn't too happy about that. I did get the paint protection plan.. It covers the paint for 5 years. I was always one to not get the paint warranties, but I just wanted to make sure my baby was going to be taken care of if need be.

With the prices now, you can get a track model with everything for a tad over $35K. Look at the price synth19 is getting. $37,5 out the door!!! That's a great price!!

As far as the other concerns, I guess time will tell.
Old 05-26-2003, 11:19 AM
Race Director

Received 15 Likes on 4 Posts
...still waiting for the obligatory stay with the Cl or get a g35c posts..heh :P
Old 05-26-2003, 11:43 AM
Banned

Originally posted by CiLver2.3
Warranty isn't as good as Acura. I got an extended warranty with my Z. With the extended, you get all of the "perks" that Acura normally gives. Things like free loaner cars, roadside assistance, free towing(unlimited miles), etc. You don't get that with the normal warranty. Also, the paint is not covered in the warranty at all!! I wasn't too happy about that. I did get the paint protection plan.. It covers the paint for 5 years. I was always one to not get the paint warranties, but I just wanted to make sure my baby was going to be taken care of if need be.

With the prices now, you can get a track model with everything for a tad over $35K. Look at the price synth19 is getting. $37,5 out the door!!! That's a great price!!

As far as the other concerns, I guess time will tell.
You don't get a loaner car with the extended warranty with Nissan. If your car will stay more than 1 day in the shop, they will give you a rental. But it must stay longer than 1 day first.

Read the fine print. Not the same as Acura.
Old 05-26-2003, 12:31 PM
still a Masshole

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Stay with the CLS6 or look at the G35c as well!

Originally posted by zeroday
...still waiting for the obligatory stay with the Cl or get a g35c posts..heh :P
Old 05-26-2003, 12:31 PM
It's Always Shabbat

Well, you're going from Acura to Nissan.. That's like going from an Infinity to a Honda.. So the car won't be as luxurious and you won't get the perks nor the glances of a luxury car, but it should last. Although reliability for a Nissan isn't the same as a Honda, you should be safe until your milage hits up. but if you keep switching, by the time the Z is about to have problems, you'll have switched.
Old 05-26-2003, 12:57 PM
Suzuka Master

Nissan makes a good product...
Old 05-26-2003, 03:06 PM
Fell off my Rocking-Chair

Re: OH MY GOD, I'm about to Z in my pants!

Originally posted by DDT-TypeS
Yo,

4) pussy magnet strength

Did u forget where u live?
Old 05-26-2003, 04:04 PM
Under the radar

Girls just LOVE the MINI COOPER, so for less than $25K, you can get a modded MINI Cooper S and get all the chicks you want and a car that handles like a go-kart with some decent 'zip'.
Old 05-26-2003, 07:01 PM
Unregistered Member

Received 45 Likes on 32 Posts
You getting an automatic?

Wasn't it you that was bitching about pressing the clutch pedal repeatedly in traffic?
Old 05-26-2003, 08:16 PM
Under the radar

From Resident Asshole:
You getting an automatic?
He has a six-speed. Mini Cooper S has only a manual as well. Who are you talking to or about and why?
Old 05-26-2003, 08:56 PM
Unregistered Member

Originally posted by CLSter
From Resident Asshole:

He has a six-speed. Mini Cooper S has only a manual as well. Who are you talking to or about and why?
Huh? Put down that crack pipe, brotha...

Allow me to reiterate (since you haven't a fucking clue)

1- My post was directed as the originator of this thread.

2- No shit that he has a 6 speed

3- Mini Cooper S? What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

4- He said he's considering trading his CL-S on a 350Z. I simply asked him if he was getting a 6 speed (in the 350Z) since he once was complaining about driving his manual tranny CL-S

Get it now, dipshit?
Old 05-26-2003, 09:07 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Tom2

4- He said he's considering trading his CL-S on a 350Z. I simply asked him if he was getting a 6 speed (in the 350Z) since he once was complaining about driving his manual tranny CL-S

Get it now, dipshit?
tom, bro, your gonna get banned! you'll soon congure up as much hatered, as they have for me!
Old 05-26-2003, 09:13 PM
Unregistered Member

Originally posted by ReVaHoLiC
tom, bro, your gonna get banned! you'll soon congure up as much hatered, as they have for me!
Nah...don't worry about me, bro....

I've been here long enough to know what I can get away with. I'm no silly noob

I was banned once before, when I first got here; hence the username Tom2. I re-registered and decided to keep posting under my "second" name.

With all the BS I've posted since then, I've never been banned.....
Old 05-26-2003, 09:14 PM
go like hell

Originally posted by CLSter
Girls just LOVE the MINI COOPER, so for less than $25K, you can get a modded MINI Cooper S and get all the chicks you want and a car that handles like a go-kart with some decent 'zip'.
And what world do you live in if the Mini Cooper is a chick magnet
Old 05-26-2003, 09:16 PM
Duck Fuke!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Get it now, dipshit?

Old 05-26-2003, 09:17 PM
Unregistered Member

Mini Cooper is a clown car.

I expect to see 50 clowns jump out of the thing when it parks.

But it does seem to have a little bit of the "cool car" factor for some silly reason
Old 05-26-2003, 09:27 PM
Banned

Nah...don't worry about me, bro....

I've been here long enough to know what I can get away with. I'm no silly noob

I was banned once before, when I first got here; hence the username Tom2. I re-registered and decided to keep posting under my "second" name.

With all the BS I've posted since then, I've never been banned.....
I'm actually no noob! I had over 700 posts as "torqueaholic", but recently got banned. I'm back, and trying to keep things under wrap, but they keep messing with me!

Now I've heard about your story, I now understand why you have the resident asshole, written under tom2
Old 05-26-2003, 09:32 PM
Unregistered Member

Originally posted by ReVaHoLiC
I'm actually no noob! I had over 700 posts as "torqueaholic", but recently got banned. I'm back, and trying to keep things under wrap, but they keep messing with me!

Now I've heard about your story, I now understand why you have the resident asshole, written under tom2
I know that you're no noob...... I wasn't trying to say that you are. Believe me, I know you're torquaholic and that you were banned (quite a few times) and came back as revaholic.

Notice that I never fucked with you when you were posting as torqueaholic? Know why? Because I liked what you were doing. You got this place in a HUGE uproar. People were posting like fuckin' crazy..... and that was some good shit.

Keep up the good work!
Old 05-26-2003, 09:45 PM
Banned

I know that you're no noob...... I wasn't trying to say that you are. Believe me, I know you're torquaholic and that you were banned (quite a few times) and came back as revaholic.

Notice that I never fucked with you when you were posting as torqueaholic? Know why? Because I liked what you were doing. You got this place in a HUGE uproar. People were posting like fuckin' crazy..... and that was some good shit.

Keep up the good work!
thanks bro! at least someone FINALLY gets it! I mean me and some other dudes who post on here, get together at the dragstrip and laugh our ass off, at how people take what I write so seriously!

damn right that was some good shit, I laughed my ass off! I especially like my last post as torqueaholic: "petition to unban torqueaholic", which was basically an "ode" to myself! it had the funniest responses!
Old 05-26-2003, 09:53 PM
6SPDCLS

You guys fucking crack me up every single time! ahhahaha

Shieeet..yes, I am the one who bitches and gripes about the 6spd cls clutch..having to depress it so many faukin' times, I'm gettin' sick...but since it's been one year and I can now practically race many other people utilizing my stick shifting skills, i find i can hang with another manual transmission.

Whoever said WA doesn't have chicks is so wrong...we have nicer chicks than anywhere else...virgins

I don't think a mini cooper fits my style..it's too damn small really. And no man should ever drive that car...unless you are in europe...it's such a girly ass car...just like the girly ass VW Bug.

I guess I'm going to try to get a test drive in two weeks. I'm kinda hesitant doing this bullshit trade in cause I'm gettin' fucked hard up the ass in payments...man, I need that $90,000 contract offer from Nike.