non-turbo IS300 smokes CL-S???

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2002, 11:20 AM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know you guys are all mad and shit but here is a little something tha'll make you feel better

http://www.califunknya.com/edgy

When was the last time you guys attempted such a meanover.
Don't be mad cause you purchased and swooped up a front wheel drive vechicle that has less torque than a 6 cylinder Ford mustang and is front wheel drive. Pethic ass people stay away from the IS forum cause with you 260 HP you still getting smoked by a 3.0 liter 215 hp IS. You guys wanna blame the driver go ahead, it just shows what kinda of morons purchase these Potato like things.
Old 12-08-2002, 11:51 AM
Cost Drivers!!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by Bashar368
I know you guys are all mad and shit but here is a little something tha'll make you feel better

Don't be mad cause you purchased and swooped up a front wheel drive vechicle that has less torque than a 6 cylinder Ford mustang and is front wheel drive. Pethic ass people stay away from the IS forum cause with you 260 HP you still getting smoked by a 3.0 liter 215 hp IS. You guys wanna blame the driver go ahead, it just shows what kinda of morons purchase these Potato like things.

Donuts wow..... Proves what everybody has been saying....go back to looking pretty. Too bad yo don't have any video of yourself racing against somebody else and actually winning!

Good thing you can talk alot of shit here but you know and i know that you will not take this to the track. My challenge stands. Have one of your N/A is300 boys bring it to Englishtown, NJ on the east coast and I"ll be glad to have a race. Again i don't expect anybody to show because the other wussies on VW forums and GTP talked alot shit too and never bothered showing up either......

Hey btw LOVE the chrome windshield wipers! Do you have a Pepboys credit card?

baehaeheh what kinda sausage parties do you tape yourselves having. I SMELL RUBBER!!!!! :ghey:

Come'on see if you can't get your friend to whoot it up a little more. WOOOO!
Old 12-08-2002, 11:59 AM
Administrator Alumnus

Received 131 Likes on 82 Posts
This is rather funny...

These CLS kills are coming from the same people who started a thread on IS300.net talking about who shaves their chest, nut sack, ass...

Gimmie a friggin' break.
Old 12-08-2002, 12:09 PM
Cruisin'

You guys think I never beat a Cl Type S, why wouyld I lie about something that dumb. If you guys stay away from our boards, we will be more than happy to leave your bland boring ass boards. Lookin around I see nothing exciting, no wonder you guys are always on the IS Forums. You Leave we leave, you stay we'll make your lives a living hell.
Old 12-08-2002, 12:12 PM
13 Second CLS Defender :)

What are you the godfather of IS300 LOL hahahhahahahaha How about we stay and keep calling horseshit on every post that claims you beat an m5, m3, c5, 911tt with a nearly stock is300 LOL hahahahahah
Old 12-08-2002, 12:13 PM
Administrator Alumnus

You Leave we leave, you stay we'll make your lives a living hell.

And how do you plan to do that???

Well, I guess you could continue to post pics of your fugly-ass cars. That would probably do it.
Old 12-08-2002, 12:17 PM
Cruisin'

Well, I guess you could continue to post pics of your fugly-ass cars. That would probably do it.
No, sorry I am the one that drives the IS300, not the Acura you have the wrong member.
Old 12-08-2002, 12:19 PM
Find beauty in dissonance

232 > 225, moron. And that 232 is from 3500-5500. Instead of posting garbage why not set up a local race? Make it 3 CLS that you've smoked?
Old 12-08-2002, 12:23 PM
The Creator

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Don't be mad cause you purchased and swooped up a front wheel drive vechicle that has less torque than a 6 cylinder Ford mustang
you dumb ass... we have MORE torque then you.

232 lb ft vs 218 lb ft.

AND ALL our torque is available at lower RPM then yours.
Old 12-08-2002, 12:24 PM
Racer

hey carbonis300 how about you shut the fuck up. face it you lost. number one your a one man team here vs 1000000 poeple. number 2 your car just cant hang with us stock vs stock. number 3 if you were to add turbo we can add turbo. if you add pulley we can add pulley, and etc. so whatever you put on your car imagine it our our cars, you will still lose. the only reason why you keep bragging about the dude with a 600hp car is cuz he got the money. if we had the money to do the same i bet we would kick your ass. and fyi cls dont fucken sport gay altezza. i think altezza are nasty like your car. never liked them and will never like thm. toy as altezza cars
Old 12-08-2002, 12:26 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
You guys think I never beat a Cl Type S, why wouyld I lie about something that dumb. If you guys stay away from our boards, we will be more than happy to leave your bland boring ass boards. Lookin around I see nothing exciting, no wonder you guys are always on the IS Forums. You Leave we leave, you stay we'll make your lives a living hell.

Bashar:

Coming to a red light near you? Yeah, you sure are, and to add to your ghey sig: Coming to a red light near you, and looking strait ahead ignoring the CLS in the other lane revving on me cuz my shitbox is gonna go down HARD and I'm all talk like my car.
Old 12-08-2002, 12:27 PM
Racer

how are you going to make us our lives a living hell also? like scrib said posting up pics of your uglee cars? or even better have all your members join and register for this site so you can make our community bigger and better. get us more popular than it already is? ::whiper:: hey did you know he is300 forum was too weak and had to merge with the acura-cl forum
Old 12-08-2002, 12:30 PM
Broke youngster :(

I go to school in Northridge, going on a full ride to CSUN

Ill be more than happy to race ya, Akura, or anyone else here too.

Oh wait, it would be more fair to get a 6 speed manny, but I have beaten IS300's at my high school before I graduated. Oh those were the times. I remember a chick saying, "I thought RWD was soo much better?" Happened to be the gf of the boy that owns the IS. Guess what, shes moved on now and away from that fugly car and its boy. I will never forget her conversation, she told her bf back then, you lost to a FWD, autoooooooooo. what a loser. and you paid more money too!

anyways, about 3 weeks ago, I hear that he crashed his IS and totaled it, driving the streets like a maniac in the rain.

Nick
Old 12-08-2002, 12:31 PM
Cruisin'

Look Nerds, I live in northridge Ca, you guys wanna setup a race, I am down. Just be on a the look out for a Yellow Lex with 18" M Classics slammed with Exhaust, it aint hard to find especially cause I am always on top of your Honda's, good luck, keep reving cause that be the only time you'll stand a chance bitchs.
Old 12-08-2002, 12:32 PM
Administrator Alumnus

The two of you should meet up for a friendly race.
Old 12-08-2002, 12:36 PM
Cruisin'

Originally posted by o snap its eric
how are you going to make us our lives a living hell also? like scrib said posting up pics of your uglee cars? or even better have all your members join and register for this site so you can make our community bigger and better. get us more popular than it already is? ::whiper:: hey did you know he is300 forum was too weak and had to merge with the acura-cl forum
The reason why you guys have so many fucking member is cause any Joe blow working at Mcdonalds can afford a Acura. and your 2nd comment about merging here is because you motherfucker started it, you leave we leave. I know it sad, we all make mistake you guys made a big mistake purchasing a Honda.
Old 12-08-2002, 12:37 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Guys it gets better, this is what boy genious had to say to back up his claim about a turbo IS300 being as good as a Ferrari:

thats all you can say honda homo?
prove me wrong? what makes a ferrari so great? do you know shit about the car? have you ever been in one? i don't care if its your signature, or it goes next to the ghey pride tatoo on your shoulder, tell me why i am wrong, cite examples. i'l be waiting bitch, otherwise you are just a shit talking jackass and this is yet another example

Someone get this guy some medication...
Old 12-08-2002, 12:38 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

The reason why you guys have so many fucking member is cause any Joe blow working at Mcdonalds can afford a Acura. and your 2nd comment about merging here is because you motherfucker started it, you leave we leave. I know it sad, we all make mistake you guys made a big mistake purchasing a Honda.
And you didn't buy a toyota????? Go back to making ghey video tapes of yourself doing donuts.......
Old 12-08-2002, 12:39 PM
Moderator Alumnus

\

Now your sounding like a 330 owner going after price. Lexus dealerships around me couldn't push their IS300's off the lot at $300 over cost. If I can afford a CLS / Nav at $32K I don't think the marginal difference in cost would keep me from an I'M Slow 300. The difference between you and I sir is that I chose Ritz and you chose rice.
Old 12-08-2002, 12:39 PM
Suzuka Master

Look Nerds, I live in northridge Ca, you guys wanna setup a race, I am down. Just be on a the look out for a Yellow Lex with 18" M Classics slammed with Exhaust, it aint hard to find especially cause I am always on top of your Honda's, good luck, keep reving cause that be the only time you'll stand a chance bitchs.
OHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO

Yellow. 18s. slammed. exhaust. Shit thats like everyother fucking IS out there

nvpscore I hope you have enough gas money cause your going to be racing a lot

sidemarker
Old 12-08-2002, 12:41 PM

Start a new thread, set up a race. Or get the fuck out pussy.

Old 12-08-2002, 12:44 PM
Administrator Alumnus

The reason why you guys have so many fucking member is cause any Joe blow working at Mcdonalds can afford a Acura.
I got news for you assclown... Your Corolla, err... IS300 is MORE and YOU HAVE TO PAY for the same shit that we get stadard. Leather seats, heated seats, traction control/LSD...

Not to mention less HP and torque. Oh and did I metion the shitty interior layout? I believe it was referred to as the K-mart design earlier???

Fuckchop.
Old 12-08-2002, 12:44 PM
Cruisin'

Originally posted by Zapata
And you didn't buy a toyota????? Go back to making ghey video tapes of yourself doing donuts.......
Another dumb Honda owner that can't read, look illterate fag, I said I Have a Yellow IS not Silver. Go back to Mcdonalds and stealk more trays so you can also do donuts.

Anyone In Northridge that wants to race me, go ahead, you'll see me.
Old 12-08-2002, 12:52 PM

Originally posted by Scrib
... I believe it was referred to as the K-mart design earlier???
Uhmnn I think I said something close to "Cheesy K-Mart Stopwatch Instrument Cluster"
Old 12-08-2002, 12:53 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

Another dumb Honda owner that can't read, look illterate fag, I said I Have a Yellow IS not Silver. Go back to Mcdonalds and stealk more trays so you can also do donuts.

Anyone In Northridge that wants to race me, go ahead, you'll see me.
Silver, yellow, whatever......you posted that video as an attempt to BRAG about how COOL your cars are.......when in fact the video's made you look stupid. Were you the tool who was video taping or whoooting in the back ground?

No you see I can afford an IS300. I chose not to buy it TWICE. The first time when i bought my automatic CLS and the second time when i bought my 6speed. Why? IS300 costs 10k more for the options that came in STANDARD in my CLS......AND it has LESS POWER!!!!!!!!!

I'll keep stealking.....whatever the hell that means.

No see, set up a race. Time and day........we aren't going to rely on the chance meeting here.....put up or shutup.....
Old 12-08-2002, 12:54 PM
Banned

look guys, these IS300 fags have been talking their shit all the time, but not one of them has the balls to step up to a true race...all they do is talk shit and brag about twisties...what the fuck ever. id love to laugh in these fags ass when a CL-S with sways, full coilovers, strut bar, and good tires hands them there fucking ass on ANY race, straightline, autocross, etc....that would be a great showdown, a CL-S with full suspension/ wheel upgrade versus an IS300....at that point, not only will the CL-S have the power/ torque advantage, but then it will at bare minimum MATCH the handling of an IS300....but again, these idiots never learn, they run their mouth with nothing to back it up. i have no respect for any shit talking IS rice boy unless theyve got boost...until boosted or NOS-ed...no IS300 will beat a CL-S in a straightline TRUE race...end of story.
Old 12-08-2002, 12:56 PM
Banned

Originally posted by CarbonIS300
ok heres another either way you get my point.

http://www.acura-cl.com/forums/showt...threadid=84571
Are you to stupid to research what our cars do with HEADERS only!?

Look at my SIG. That is what my car does. That is faster than that M3. That is FBODY LT1 and 99+ MUSTANG GT 5spd territory.

You guys have no clue. Your IS300 is not FAST period. My 2001 Maxima 5spd 222 hp loved to whoop up on my friends IS300 anywhere we were.
Old 12-08-2002, 01:04 PM
Moderator Alumnus

BE ON THE LOOKOUT:

APB ON A MODDED IS300, THIS PHOTO WAS TAKEN BY A PROFESSIONAL ACURA DRIVER WHO WAS LAUGHING TOO HARD TO RACE

Yellow IS300 slammed with after market rims and an even bigger exhaust if the stock one was not big enough. Suspect will be wearing gay pride purple and trying to do his best impression of Vin Diesel minus the real sports car. Suspect may be armed with a boxcutter he stole from his job at the grocery store and is armed with Tupac CD's and may have some press on tattoos.
Old 12-08-2002, 01:06 PM
Cruisin'

Originally posted by jimcol711
look guys, these IS300 fags have been talking their shit all the time, but not one of them has the balls to step up to a true race...all they do is talk shit and brag about twisties...what the fuck ever. id love to laugh in these fags ass when a CL-S with sways, full coilovers, strut bar, and good tires hands them there fucking ass on ANY race, straightline, autocross, etc....that would be a great showdown, a CL-S with full suspension/ wheel upgrade versus an IS300....at that point, not only will the CL-S have the power/ torque advantage, but then it will at bare minimum MATCH the handling of an IS300....but again, these idiots never learn, they run their mouth with nothing to back it up. i have no respect for any shit talking IS rice boy unless theyve got boost...until boosted or NOS-ed...no IS300 will beat a CL-S in a straightline TRUE race...end of story.
IT'S BEEN DONE TWICE, IN A FUCKING STR8 LINE, AND WILL HAPPEN ONCE AGAIN IF I CATCH ONE OF YOU FAGS ON THE ROAD. NOW I KNOW WHY YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS ON THE IS BOARD, CAUSE WITHOUT THE SHIT TALKIN YOU FORUMS ARE DUMB AS FUCK, YOUR FORUMS ARE BLAND SO WE CAME TO ADD SPICES.
Old 12-08-2002, 01:08 PM

....IF I CATCH ONE OF YOU FAGS ON THE ROAD......
Gotta tell ya that aint gonna happen in your ferrari killer LOL hahahahahahahhahahaha
Old 12-08-2002, 01:08 PM
Banned

IT'S BEEN DONE TWICE, IN A FUCKING STR8 LINE, AND WILL HAPPEN ONCE AGAIN IF I CATCH ONE OF YOU FAGS ON THE ROAD. NOW I KNOW WHY YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS ON THE IS BOARD, CAUSE WITHOUT THE SHIT TALKIN YOU FORUMS ARE DUMB AS FUCK, YOUR FORUMS ARE BLAND SO WE CAME TO ADD SPICES.
WHAT do you RUN at the track.

Have you ever been to the track? Please give us #s on ONLY what you have run. If you haven't, you HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK.
Old 12-08-2002, 01:10 PM
Cruisin'

eclipse23

THATS A NICE PIC
Old 12-08-2002, 01:12 PM
Banned

rice fags, wake up, you drive 15.3 second cars...with the occasional (and rare) 14.9....we drive 14.8 second cars with the occasional 14.6...the 6 speed CL-S runs 14.3-14.5...what can you say to that?? those are stock numbers!! you can say absolutely NOTHING to those numbers, you can kick and scream and call names and call it a honda (nice toyota by the way) but the numbers speak for themselves and they slap you in the face....
Old 12-08-2002, 01:12 PM
Cruisin'

Originally posted by SilverBullet
WHAT do you RUN at the track.

Have you ever been to the track? Please give us #s on ONLY what you have run. If you haven't, you HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK.
I RAN A 14.68 IN CARLSBAD CA IN OCTOBER.
Old 12-08-2002, 01:13 PM

Originally posted by eclipse23
Yellow IS300 slammed with after market rims and an even bigger exhaust if the stock one was not big enough. Suspect will be wearing gay pride purple and trying to do his best impression of Vin Diesel minus the real sports car. Suspect may be armed with a boxcutter he stole from his job at the grocery store and is armed with Tupac CD's and may have some press on tattoos. [/B]

no no, like this... pimp'n the short bus

I even found his pic ..
Old 12-08-2002, 01:18 PM
Cruisin'

ANOTHER ILLETERATE FUCK, I SAID YELLOW NOT ORANGE THOSE LOOK LIKE THE ORANGE CL'S THE MAKE, IS THAT YOUR CAR SIR..

WESTSIDE

BTW: NO WANNA IS STEPING UP TO THE CHALLENEGE A BUNCH OF FAGGOTS
Old 12-08-2002, 01:26 PM
Banned

I RAN A 14.68 IN CARLSBAD CA IN OCTOBER.

If you did where is the timeslip and proof? Because my friend even told me they don't run that. lol
Old 12-08-2002, 01:28 PM
Banned

Also we own a Lexus, just so you know, I am not just a Acura Owner. But I know what the facts are.
Old 12-08-2002, 01:30 PM
Safety Car

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
ANOTHER ILLETERATE FUCK, I SAID YELLOW NOT ORANGE THOSE LOOK LIKE THE ORANGE CL'S THE MAKE, IS THAT YOUR CAR SIR..

WESTSIDE

BTW: NO WANNA IS STEPING UP TO THE CHALLENEGE A BUNCH OF FAGGOTS
man, i thought people with civics has inferiority complexes.

Dude, you just dont get it, do you? How much did you spend on your car? (actually, how much did you daddy give you for your 15th birthday?). Unlike more IS'ers, not everybody on this forum is a wanna be azn king.

is a 14.68 the best you can run modded? Lol stock slush box cls have run faster (the difference is, we have the time slips to prove it). Of course your now going to sling the time slip of the 600 WHP IS, GOD OF IS's. But thats besides the point. Why do you feel that you are going to prove something coming over here and starting shit? Does slinging abuses over the net make you feel better about your .75 inch dick? Is that why you got such a big exaust? You need at least SOMETHING long and thick, right...

Old 12-08-2002, 01:38 PM
Cruisin'

LOOK, FRIDAY NIGHT I POSTED IN IS300.NET THAT I BEAT A ACURA CL TYPE S, SAT I LOOK AND HALF OF THE ACURA OWNERS ARE ON OUR SITE FLAMMING US FOR IT. I NEVER CAME HERE FIRST, YOU GUYS STARTED THIS ENTIRE SHIT, YOU BETTER GET YOUR MEMBER TO LEAVE PEOPLE LIKE MOD MULE AND AND THE MOPED DUDE SCOOTER .

Quick Reply: non-turbo IS300 smokes CL-S???