No respect for Audi S4 ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2002, 10:32 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Johann
AC,

I'm just not an Audi man, especially not the old A4 model.
The S4 is fast from 0-100kmh but that's about it.
It seems the Quattro kill's some power because I smoked a few in a severe manner which surprised me.
My car is no dragger but from 90 kmh up it really launches and can make up the loss from 0-100 before I reach 120 kmh.
What I don't like about the Audi is that it is 100% Volkswagen technology, like VW, Seat and Skoda, and way overpriced.
Way overprised!
Maybe because I live in Europe and see them a lot, don't know.
I think the picture represents my feelings for this car in the right way :-)
Hey Jonothan! What do you have there! It looks sweet man!
Agree with you. When I hear Audi, I can't help but remember those horrible Foxes, 90's and horrific 5000's Boy those cars sucked big time. Ugly, badly engineered, problems everywhere. Sure Audi is trying to make a comeback. Unfortunately for them, they also have to get rid of the horrific memory left in a lot of people of the bad products they lauched in the past. When I opted for my Acura, I didn't even bother test driving an Audi. Sure they must be nice cars now. I'll teke me a few years to even start considering them, if ever.

Just not an Audi man, that's all! Once you lose trust in a car company, it's hard to gain that back. To me it would be like buying a Chevy or something!
Old 03-09-2002, 02:53 PM
Drifting

Originally posted by Gabo3k

So Goose, you never answered my challange! I'll race your 12 year old sister for pinks.

Maybe this way, next time you will concentrate a little more on what you say!

Not everything that comes to mind should come out the mouth!

Agree?
I absolutely agree, but I thought it was needless to say that what I wrote was said in a sarcastic manner, to emphasize a point. I didn't know I had to explain my statements word for word on this board, or that my comments would be taken so literally. I was being sarcastic, as you well know, Gabo3k, considering that I neither have an S4, and my sister can't drive! So wake up and realize what I'm trying to say, rather than analyze references in my quotes and call me out on them. Maybe next time you should concentrate a little more on what you say.
Old 03-14-2002, 05:04 PM
Racer

Originally posted by GOOSE

I absolutely agree, but I thought it was needless to say that what I wrote was said in a sarcastic manner, to emphasize a point. I didn't know I had to explain my statements word for word on this board, or that my comments would be taken so literally. I was being sarcastic, as you well know, Gabo3k, considering that I neither have an S4, and my sister can't drive! So wake up and realize what I'm trying to say, rather than analyze references in my quotes and call me out on them. Maybe next time you should concentrate a little more on what you say.
No response necessary!
Old 03-14-2002, 05:05 PM
Racer

Out of curiosity...what do you drive?
Old 03-14-2002, 09:49 PM
Drifting

Out of curiosity...what do you drive?
I drive what most people on this board drive: A 2001 CL-S.
Old 03-15-2002, 10:35 AM
Racer

I drive what most people on this board drive: A 2001 CL-S.
Huh!
Old 03-19-2002, 12:33 AM
Advanced

Huh!
Old 03-19-2002, 09:53 AM
Racer

Originally posted by davematthews-CLS
Huh, huh!