No Biggey

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2003 | 08:22 PM
Burning Brakes

No Biggey

this story isnt a biggie i just wanted to tell a story...lol
anywas i was driving down rt 29 in MD and i was in my 2.3 CL Auto(aka slowest car in the world) and this really nice accord v6 pulled next to me and he was looking at me and i know not to mess with it cuz im gonna get smoked so he blows past me and then at the next light starts laughing. so i say hey i wasnt racing but if you come follow me i got something for you. so he says ok and i go to my house and pick up my dads 540 6spd. so i pull out with it and you should have seen the look on his face. he was like oh no! but he tries me anyways. we pull of onto 29 again and we start from a roll at 25. oh by the ways he has drop intake exhaust headers hooked up car. Lets just say i SMOKED him. really no other way to put it. I was nice about it though i gave him the thumbs up as he was disappearing in my rear view....lol...nah but when he finally caught up i told him he had a nice car and we both went our seperate ways! stupid ricers always think thier car is the fastest thing in the world.
Old 08-22-2003 | 08:35 PM
I hate cops

glad you didn't try him in the 2.3, good kill!
Old 08-24-2003 | 05:55 PM
Race Director

Nothing wrong with doing a swap to pull out the heavy hitter. Nice kill.
Old 08-24-2003 | 08:37 PM
Burning Brakes

yea theres no way i was gonna try it with my cl LOL
Old 08-25-2003 | 05:55 AM
noodles tastes good.

heh, that's a really cool story - sounds like what happened to me a while back. This is when i had my protege 5 and was just cruising home when some young punk pulls up in his probably mom/dad's jaguar xjr and starts reving at me. Of course i'm gonna get beaten in my econobox and he keeps laughing at my car and his buddy yells "what a yellow pos".. so i said i'll race him for $100 with whatever i have in my garage. He says fine, bring it. I told him to wait at that gas station near the corner of my place while i go home and pull out the CBR. When he saw me, the look on this face looked like his friend stuck his fist up his ass or something. There wasn't even a race - he took off as fast as he could while i just sat there laughing.