View Poll Results: Turbo or NA??
Naturally Aspirated 300whp CL-S 6spd (be a real man)
49.57%
Turbocharged 550-600whp CL-S 6spd (be a botty boy)
50.43%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Next Project... two choices

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2003, 04:55 PM
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by fastvtecCL
first off i will give you credit on doing the turbo

but why did you waste 5,000 dollars (give or take) on somthing you would sell a month later????

and if you going to school or your wife is how can you start another project??? witch both are going to cost around 8,000 to do, because of custom parts....
how is that any of your business?

i think allmotor was nice enough to even waste his time answering the above questions..

ask anything you want car related, but questions above make you seem like a jealous peice of shit rat faced fuck.

---

allmotor, take in all the hatred and put it all in the project.
Old 04-03-2003, 08:15 PM
shooting for 1200+rwhp

Im glad you guys think just cause he's doubting allmotor's run that he's automatically a hater....i personally could care less....im happy with what my car can do, but in turn have put some time into it (not as much as allmotor's project) and just dont understand when some people post shit that's not backed up....yeah sure i would love for my car to run 12.9, but apparently im not putting enough power according to allmotors dyno and trap speeds, but who cares, i dont have to be the fastest....however, i do doubt CLSmike's run in FL w/out his headers....i know from first hand experience about his nitrous setup, and unless he was running slicks, i just dont think its possible....anyways, im done ranting on about this...i just love when you guys take the defensive for someone who doesnt (technically) have proof, yet when someone does bring proof its like "well he wasnt really racing" or "i mis-shifted".....
Old 04-03-2003, 08:49 PM
Suzuka Master

Some of you are such haters. The CL community is lucky to have pioneers like Allmotor here, and the blatant jealous attitude of some of you here are ruining it for the rest of the community IMO
Old 04-03-2003, 10:36 PM
Masshole

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i'm 23

have a job

get a job
Not smart, pal!
Old 04-04-2003, 01:03 AM
Community Architect
robb m.

Received 631 Likes on 280 Posts
ooh, I like the new names

I voted (obviously) for ALL MOTOR.
Old 04-04-2003, 05:57 AM
Parting out 02 Type S :(

no more troubles allmotor,
just do what feels right to you. and dont listen to the crap and shit people give you.
when someone says "you are bsing allmotor", dont even bother yourself for a split-second. are you modding your car for other people to enjoy or for your own self-gratification.
from now on, dont even bother defending yourself, youve got nothing to prove to anyone but yourself. just keep it real within YOU and thats all you need.
so, the next time someone bashes you, your car, or anything that matters, here is what to respond with:
(blank)
(blank)
(blank)

good luck to you allmotor on your motoring ventures!
Old 04-04-2003, 06:40 AM
fastest time 13.4@107 !!!

Originally posted by Bulldog01
Not smart, pal!

:wackit:
Old 04-04-2003, 06:46 AM

Originally posted by amirsafdari
how is that any of your business?

i think allmotor was nice enough to even waste his time answering the above questions..

ask anything you want car related, but questions above make you seem like a jealous peice of shit rat faced fuck.

---

allmotor, take in all the hatred and put it all in the project.

yea your right i jealous, when he had a turbo and ran 13.4@108 and i have a little 3.0CL that ran 13.6@106
Old 04-04-2003, 06:51 AM

Originally posted by mattg
allmotor, don't let the 1 or 2 haters get to you, they obviously don't represent the majority. certainly don't let that alter your plans in any way.

fastvtec seems to have a problem with other cl'ers building cooler cars that run quicker times than him or his buddies.

but :whocares:

they don't know how we do it out on the west coast.

no fastvtecCL has a problem with people on here runing there mouth about shit they can't prove !!!!!!

i backed off and told allmotor good luck with his next project and i would come video tape for him when he is ready.... i was j/k

well for some reason he has a problem with it... you want to know why??? HE IS FULL OF SHIT ABOUT SOME OF HE CLAIMS....
Old 04-04-2003, 07:23 AM
Race Director

yea your right i jealous, when he had a turbo and ran 13.4@108 and i have a little 3.0CL that ran 13.6@106
exactly you are jealous and feel threatened.

i know it all about the speed, but personally i would take stock CL-S with auto over a 99 CL that runs 13 seconds.

so either way, your shits flawed.
Old 04-04-2003, 07:29 AM
shooting for 1200+rwhp

Hey man, its personal preference, and all about what you can afford....hell, i would never take a A4 (new or old), an S4, yes, but an A4, come on....thats more of a grocery getter than the CL...oh, but Ottenger (sp?) does make a sweet body kit for it....
Old 04-04-2003, 07:37 AM

exactly you are jealous and feel threatened.

i know it all about the speed, but personally i would take stock CL-S with auto over a 99 CL that runs 13 seconds.

so either way, your shits flawed.

you don't know what speed is if it hit your face, you drive an A4 haha

Old 04-04-2003, 07:56 AM
Race Director

it was evident by me saying that i would take a stock auto 2001 CL over a 13 second 99CL that speed is not a factor for me...u guys actin like your PI's figuring shit out...pretty dumb.

I think i even said that it was my personal preference...so thankyou for stating the obviuos

yea i drive an A4...? so the fuck what? make sense.

Oh, and there are A4's out there that are faster than your 13.6 second car....

Stock for Stock A4 is just as fast, if not faster, than your car...so what the hell is your point?

such a stupid kid.

this is what happens when parents give kids money...everyone observe.
Old 04-04-2003, 08:02 AM
Where is my super sauce?

Originally posted by Slimey
...I don't think that he [allmotor] ever was trying out for your (fastvtecCL) personal pissing contest.
Originally posted by ghander
...it's not a pissing contest...
Yea, right.
Old 04-04-2003, 08:08 AM

it was evident by me saying that i would take a stock auto 2001 CL over a 13 second 99CL that speed is not a factor for me...u guys actin like your PI's figuring shit out...pretty dumb.

I think i even said that it was my personal preference...so thankyou for stating the obviuos

yea i drive an A4...? so the fuck what? make sense.

Oh, and there are A4's out there that are faster than your 13.6 second car....

Stock for Stock A4 is just as fast, if not faster, than your car...so what the hell is your point?

such a stupid kid.

this is what happens when parents give kids money...everyone observe.

HEY ASSHOLE !!!! I'LL SHOW YOU A LITTLE KID

YOUR GETTING INTO SHIT THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE YOU.. WHAT ARE YOU ALLMOTORS BUTTBUDDY ???? i have stated some points i didn't agree with... there are some people on this board that agree with me and some that don't:whocares:

SO GET OFF MY NUTS!!!!
Old 04-04-2003, 08:13 AM
im back

ok allmotor i'm gonna give you my 2 cents. You just want something custom. In that case i suggest that you go custom turbo kit. i didn't vote because i'm all for n/a i think its just a better way to do things. But if you want a shitload of speed and a lot of recognition go turbo. I was gonna do the 3.5l and then port n polish the heads(grab another 15-20hp) and i'd be running low 13's all day. But it also depends on the money situation. If you do a custom turbo with that much power you might have to rebuild the axles, beef up the tranny, all the internals, the clutch, flywheel, upgraded brakes. You're gonna be spending a good 15 grand(if you have it and you want to go for it then i say go for it). You'll have the fastest CL-S around and the bragging rights beyond belief, but if you just want raw power throughout the entire power band i'd say go all motor. And if you have the money you can bring it to comptech and they'll "build you a race motor". Recognition and more speed-turbo....Raw power-n/a
Old 04-04-2003, 08:19 AM
Burning Brakes

all motor
Old 04-04-2003, 08:27 AM
Race Director

HEY ASSHOLE !!!! I'LL SHOW YOU A LITTLE KID

YOUR GETTING INTO SHIT THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE YOU.. WHAT ARE YOU ALLMOTORS BUTTBUDDY ???? i have stated some points i didn't agree with... there are some people on this board that agree with me and some that don't:whocares:

SO GET OFF MY NUTS!!!!
question whatever you want.

If you use any more vulgar offensive words towards ANY members, there will be consequences directed by the moderators of this community.

Consider this your warning.

Read this post as clearly as possible, as the fate of your existance on this board depends on it.
Old 04-04-2003, 08:32 AM

question whatever you want.

If you use any more vulgar offensive words towards ANY members, there will be consequences directed by the moderators of this community.

Consider this your warning.

Read this post as clearly as possible, as the fate of your existance on this board depends on it.

wow i'm to cry please don't band me:sqntfawk: :sqntfawk:

you did and said as much stuff as i did so don't give me that shit
Old 04-04-2003, 08:39 AM
Banned

im on the outside of this arguement, and could care less what the outcome is or who wins or why it started, but the fact is, Amir, you talked just as much shit, used just as much vulgarities etc. if you ban him, you should ban yourself. its ridiculous to threaten banning him for the same shit youve done, if not more. i may not agree with the way fastvtecCL approached all this, but you sure as hell didnt help the matter and i agree with him about this threat, its BS....you ban him, you ban yourself, or youll just make yourself, and the moderators here look like a joke.
Old 04-04-2003, 08:57 AM
retired

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Oh just strap a 747 engine to the roof that should silence the pundits,Jens
Old 04-04-2003, 09:24 AM

thank you jimcol711
Old 04-04-2003, 10:00 AM
Lead Footed

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
Personally I'd like to see NA, something that would appeal to those of us that want to maintain our cars as daily drivers.

If I wanted a 500hp+ car, I wouldn't have picked this frame and set up.

Taking the Type-S to a low 13sec appeals to me a lot more.

AIMO -

Ruf
Old 04-04-2003, 10:18 AM
Lead Footed

Originally posted by typeR
dude if you take off because of a couple of dip shits that's just not fair to the few of us true enthusiasts that could use your help...you know my vote...and i aggree about the nitrous...no respect comes from having spray IMO ....my firend keeps trying to tell me to do a 75 shot and i finally was able to put to words the reason i didnt want to do that! it's respect....anything can go fast with enough juice...but to get this heavy FWD car going quick on the motor is worth praise....im not there yet...I'd be happy with low 13's i wont strip the car to get there,but i would swap heavy parts for lighter ones....
Steve
Mega Dittos -

There's always someone pissing on someone else's successes.

I've tried ignoring them, but from time to time I just have to smack them back.

Few believed I've beaten every 330 and last gen M3 I've run. Or recently the SC430 kills I posted.

Even after posting the results of my race with another SC430 at the track there were some that still were in denial.

Face it, some people will deny the nose on their face just to be contrary.

Ruf - The fastest Stock TLS :P
Old 04-04-2003, 10:30 AM
Lead Footed

here is a few questions for you allmotor

1) how much boost were you runing ??? if you say 6 when you ran you 12.9 you full of shit....

4) if i just threw on some spray to my car and it's that easy, how come no other 3.0CL is runing 13's???

now for the rest of the dipshits on here that gave me shit here is a question for all of you... IF YOU BELIEVE PIGS FLY... WELL THEN I GUESS ALLMOTOR DID HIT 12.9 ON 6PSI:thumbsdn:
I saw your video and I still don't believe it.

You're telling me that you can take a 16sec car and slap on 100 shot of NOS and run 13s???

I think perhaps your video is bogus and or doctored up.

Ruf
Old 04-04-2003, 11:15 AM
still a Masshole

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Damn! its a 41-41 tie! I'm gonna create a new ID just to vote for NA!

PS - I own page 8! :bubbarubb
Old 04-04-2003, 12:16 PM
Safety Car

This is getting ridiculous!!

FastvtecCL... just one question: 13.6 was your BEST run with your current setup... what was your WORST run on your current setup? Don't tell me it was 13.61 !! It was probably 14.3 or something like that. So... does that make your car a 14.3s car? No... it goes by your best run. 13.4 or 13.5 was my WORST run... so why the double standard here?

On NHRA rules.. you have to run backup your fastest run within 5% or something like that on the same day to make it a record. Along those lines... I did not backup my 12.9s run, hence I suppose its not official. Did you run back-to-back 13.6's? Maybe you did... but there's no proof, so going by your thinking here... your car doesn't run 13.6!

Things work both ways my friend... so I would suggest you grow up a little first!
Old 04-04-2003, 12:31 PM
VOTE OUT THE BUSH REGIME

You are such a jelous little fuck fastvtechcl!

Doubt him all you want we don't give a fuck what your 12 year old brain thinks. Just shut your damn mouth so we can get back to the THREAD TOPIC - NEXT PROJECT?

Like I said before start another thread if you doubt him. 99.99% of us believe him. You are obviously NOT in the 99.99% and you never will be even if someone had the 12 second vid run and posted it here. You would still be like.... that's doctored or "that can't be possible" or some stupid jelous bullshit 12 year old remark.

BTW your the one with those horrible quality videos on that stupid website?
Old 04-04-2003, 12:48 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 957 Likes on 328 Posts
Originally posted by AK_MOBBER

You are such a jelous little fuck fastvtechcl!

Doubt him all you want we don't give a fuck what your 12 year old brain thinks. Just shut your damn mouth so we can get back to the THREAD TOPIC - NEXT PROJECT?

Like I said before start another thread if you doubt him. 99.99% of us believe him. You are obviously NOT in the 99.99% and you never will be even if someone had the 12 second vid run and posted it here. You would still be like.... that's doctored or "that can't be possible" or some stupid jelous bullshit 12 year old remark.

BTW your the one with those horrible quality videos on that stupid website?

right now, you have just stuped to his and amir's level. How does it feel to be a 12 year old yourself?

Fastvtec has been around here for a long time, he knows his shit and knows what he's talking about. I can almost gurantee he knows more then you. It is not wrong for him to be doubting someone. Shit, i've seen cars run 8.xx in front of me and people who watched it w/ me go it's impossible. But shit it happened. Fastvtecs points were valid and resonable. His methods of pointing out what could of been possible flaws may of not come out in the best light. But it is understandable.

And actually, there are a few other people who doubt him other then just fastvtec they just havent' come forward. It's been an ongoing discussion for some time.

all i can say is props to allmotor, it's nice to see someone putting their knowledge to good use.
Old 04-04-2003, 12:49 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
44-44

hope the all motor votes pull through
Old 04-04-2003, 01:15 PM
Safety Car

Accidentally pressed return... look two posts down!
Old 04-04-2003, 01:16 PM
teh Senior Instigator

that's the way to throw it down allmotor. Just gotta back your shit up and stick w/ it to get rid of the non believers.
Old 04-04-2003, 01:16 PM
Safety Car

Ok... forgetting all the insults, 'hatin'... whatever.

BOTTOM LINE:

FastvtecCL and the unmentionable 'others' had some concerns regarding the legitimacy of my 12s pass... which I understand. They brought out some valid questions that I have answered.

Q1: Only video is 13.4 @ 108, other runs are bullshit
A1: Only 'filmed' run (unfortunately) was 13.4 @ 108. My first pass was against a GTP fellow who came in here and vouched for 13.x @ 109.95mph... obviously wasn't filmed either. Timeslip for 12.9s pass was posted along with Famosa ticket stub. So now a video is required for every damn pass... fucking if I ran a 12.9, I ran a 12.9... I don't need to prove it to anybody!!!!

Q2: Dyno is bullshit... only 320whp... claiming 370whp
A2: Dyno was posted at 345whp on 91-octane gas @ 5.5psi. If you understand how a turbocharged/intercooled car works, there is a 5% power-gain while actually moving down the track. Race-day was VP Racing Motorsport 103 race-gas, 6.5psi and lightened car. Yes, I assume 370whp... maybe it was 365, I DON'T KNOW!! If you figure out a way to measure whp while driving down the track, let me know. Call Shawn Church @ Church Automotive Testing for dyno validation if you are a nonbeliever.

Q3: You can't run 13.4 @ 108 and then run 12.9 @ 111.87.
A3: If 13.4/13.5 was my WORST passes, why isn't 12.9 possible? Aforementioned conditions such as coolant temp, better driving etc. Example. When Lisa Kubo first started driving her Civic... she ran 12's. When Steffen Pappadakis took that same car... the same day... he hit a 10.2!!! So, you are telling me that car doesn't run low 10's? C'mon!! Now she runs low 9's consistently!

Q4: Why did you sell the turbo kit right after running the car?
A4: It's none of your business... I'll do as I please
Old 04-04-2003, 01:34 PM
VOTE OUT THE BUSH REGIME

ghander,
I'm not even going to ligitimize your post with a response. I will leave it at that.
Old 04-04-2003, 01:38 PM
teh Senior Instigator

AK, if you have read any of this you will see i fully support and believe everything allmotor has ever said.

maybe a reading lesson would be helpfull for you. I would think since you can get on the internet that you would of already passed that grade.
Old 04-04-2003, 02:18 PM
Safety Car

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
broke the tie...NA 4 LIFE!!!

actually...thinking about a 5-600 hp fwd car just doesnt do anything for me...it will ONLY be a drag racer...but if that is what you're trying to do then its cool

how about something totally REVOLUTIONARY like all wheel drive? That would be fuking tite...and I bet you'd get TONS of people asking for you help/paying for it to get it done

I dont know how much it would entail (Im not a real car guy--wish i was --i only know OF them), but i'd be worth it

AND, id actually come down to dave and busters this time to check it out...I promise...really...you believe me right?...
Old 04-04-2003, 02:40 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Originally posted by bkknight369
broke the tie...NA 4 LIFE!!!

actually...thinking about a 5-600 hp fwd car just doesnt do anything for me...it will ONLY be a drag racer...but if that is what you're trying to do then its cool

that's the beuty of a turbo. Turn the boost down by the twist of a nob and the car becomes completely streetable!
Old 04-04-2003, 02:40 PM
Safety Car

I don't have the time, money or resources for an AWD project... the car has to remain a daily-driver... and there can't be too much downtime (2 weeks max), so the only somewhat feasible projects are NA or a high-power turbo app.

Or... maybe nothing at all, should just be happy with my car and get some rims and lower the damn thing!
Old 04-04-2003, 03:06 PM
Banned

I still say NA.....anybody can slap on a turbo and make 500hp...the high compression and 6 cylinders would make for an impressive NA car..., when your done pull it out and slap it into a stripped down old accord and run with the 10 sec NA civics...
Old 04-04-2003, 03:08 PM
still a Masshole

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
NO! do a project! Just enjoy the car!

Quick Reply: Next Project... two choices