View Poll Results: Petition to make rear rotors
No thanks
0%
Yea, for about $130-145 a pair, I'd consider a set!
100.00%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

New Pitboard Posting: Racingbrake Rotors Break The Mold: The Best Rotors EVAR!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 03:59 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 509 Likes on 323 Posts
New Pitboard Posting: Racingbrake Rotors Break The Mold: The Best Rotors EVAR!!!

In this latest Pitboard posting, I have recalled and updated some classic postings and articles involving our experience with Racingbrake rotors over the last 4 years or so. If you have not had a chance to read up on this info, kick back and indulge yourself for a bit

Please link here to read the full text with pics!
http://www.heeltoeauto.com/pitboard/?p=112

Originally Posted by Mrheeltoe
It is no secret that Raingbrake performance brake rotor have been a favorite of ours for the last 5+ years. We have been writing and posting about them for years, and have converted many of you into believers in Racingbrake’s technology. We would like to take a little time to look back at some of the information we’ve published to help inform the many newcomers to the Acura scene.

I have also gone through and added some footnotes to bring the writings “up to date.” I learn things over time, as do we all. Note updated writings referenced by the “! Added _/_/_ !” designation.

A technical article that a lot of people bought Racingbrake product based on, and one that I am sure will resonate with some folks out there who are looking for a rotor that is a TRUE upgrade:
Why Racingbrake is a great brake rotor
08/15/10 – Updated with new pics and commentary!

This article is sort of a continuation on the one above. In discussing a lot of the issues with brakes, I can build a really good case for how Racingbrake overcomes these issues with features that go beyond what the competition offers (namely, holes and paint).
We still so firmly believe these rotors to be the best available on the market today, we have teamed up with Racingbrake to offer a special discount for those in need of brake packages now. Piggybacking our already popular "Build My Own" Brake package format we are offering a special promotional discount from now until the end of June. See details within the article

Thanks for reading!

Marcus
949-295-1668
Old 06-16-2010, 06:15 PM
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Very cool!
Old 06-17-2010, 08:01 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 509 Likes on 323 Posts
Had a coupon code FAIL! But I fixed it now