NEW guy with CL in Houston

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2001, 12:41 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NEW guy with CL in Houston

Hey hello yall... Well I am Edward in Houston, who just got a CL.. (yes, those of you who have a CL, laught!).. hehe, anyway, it wasnt my decision, but my parents, so no choice but to settle with CL.. But hey, although CL not as fast as CLS.. but for the price, cant get anything better... Anyway, I used to have a 200SX SER, but traded it in today.. So here I am, in a cool CL group, and proud to be part of it... Hi everyone!

Well, I have several question that I need help with... yall advise to me will be very valuable.. hehe!

#1) as yall know CL have those Si looking 16" rims... I wanna get those 17" (yes, typeS wanna be), cuz they look the best over all... Do yall know where can I find them? Or anyone of yall who went 18 or 19s, wanna sell them?

2) i didnt get the spoiler from the dealer, cuz it's $699.. I saw a factory spoiler in TL site said painted for $299... I wonder hows the qualities of them, and hows the color match with the car? Anyone have experience with them b4? Please let me know... Thanks alot

Well, once again, Hi to everyone in this group, and proud to be part of it.. I am sure later on, I will have more question, and need yall good advise.... so thanks alot first! Bye..

Edward
Houston, TX

Old 01-14-2001, 01:14 AM
Drifting

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by laser1180:
Hey hello yall... Well I am Edward in Houston, who just got a CL.. (yes, those of you who have a CL, laught!).. hehe, anyway, it wasnt my decision, but my parents, so no choice but to settle with CL.. But hey, although CL not as fast as CLS.. but for the price, cant get anything better... Anyway, I used to have a 200SX SER, but traded it in today.. So here I am, in a cool CL group, and proud to be part of it... Hi everyone!

Well, I have several question that I need help with... yall advise to me will be very valuable.. hehe!

#1) as yall know CL have those Si looking 16" rims... I wanna get those 17" (yes, typeS wanna be), cuz they look the best over all... Do yall know where can I find them? Or anyone of yall who went 18 or 19s, wanna sell them?

2) i didnt get the spoiler from the dealer, cuz it's $699.. I saw a factory spoiler in TL site said painted for $299... I wonder hows the qualities of them, and hows the color match with the car? Anyone have experience with them b4? Please let me know... Thanks alot

Well, once again, Hi to everyone in this group, and proud to be part of it.. I am sure later on, I will have more question, and need yall good advise.... so thanks alot first! Bye..

Edward
Houston, TX

</font>
Ok this is just fucking wierd. I live in houston also and traded my 200sx SER when I got my car. Anyway welcome to the group. We need to hook up some time. What color did you get?

------------------
2001 Acura 3.2 CL Type-S
San Marino Red/Ebony/Navi/Spoiler/Nose Mask/Mud Guards/Wheel locks/
Comptech Springs & Filter/PIAA 1969/20% Tint/Acura lettering removed/
12in Sub with AMP/Dynomated Trunk/Sub control under dash/
Clifford G4 Solaris Alarm
Old 01-14-2001, 07:47 AM
Advanced

hey you wouldn't have been eating at ocean palace saturday now did you? just curious cuz i talked to someone there who just got a cl... well welcome to the board

------------------
'01 cl type-S black/black
35% neutral smoke tint... cleared out headlights replaced with polarg m-14's and piaa 19169's... piaa 19169's in roadlamps, doorlights, maplights, trunk light, license plate night... mini-max hyperwhite domelight... comptech headers, springs, swaybars, and drop-in filter
Old 01-14-2001, 02:47 PM
I am Jack's need 4 SPEED!

welcome-hope to see you around town!
Old 01-14-2001, 03:56 PM
Racer

Yea, that was me in Ocean Palace.. I asked you about the lights... At first, we were getting a CLS, but somehow my parents decided to get the CL just to save $2500... so oh well... got a CL! but that's me! hehe... nice to meet you...

Edward.
Old 01-16-2001, 04:05 PM
Instructor

Congrats with the CAR, good choice of course you already know the "S" was the better choice.

Welcome to the family,
-NOW GO SIGN INTO THE TEXAS '01 CL OWNERS BOARD.