New accord tried 2 hang with me...

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2003, 06:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New accord tried 2 hang with me...

Off the line, i could tell this LADY wanted to roll with me (try to roll with me).

I glanced back, and out of the corner of my eye saw a BABYSEAT IN THE BACKSEAT!!!!

I couldn't tell if a kid was in it or not.

She kept notching up as we waited for the light to change. Boom, we were off. She KNEW that we were going to race, and was challenging me to either pass her before my lane ended, or be a puss and get behind her.

I got a little wheel spin off the line, up until ~30 it was KINDA close, I was still ahead though. My toyos must be gettin' a little worn.

I pulled by her in 2nd like a freight train at full speed passing someone standing next to the tracks.

Gentlemen, does anything sound finer than hitting that TOP of 2nd gear and feeling a luxury coupe (Not a SPORTS CAR) pull that hard? It was on the cool side this evening, and my intake was SUCKING that air up as fast as it could.

I got in front of her, and she wouldn't let up. Still balling. 90mph now in a 35 mile zone, and she was getting further and further away. I saw her shifting, so I knew it was a manual. I also know that she could drive a stick, or else she would've been DEAD from the beginning off the line.

I finally let off because we got to a redlight that I needed to turn left at. As she drove by, I chuckled, and she shot me the bird, and I could also see a CHILD sitting in that seat in the back.
What a fucked up world we live in.
I also saw the dual tips, so I knew it wasn't a 4 cylinder accord that I was running with.

Anybody else raced one?
Old 05-20-2003, 07:25 PM
I'm Cool

good kill, ya woman these days
Old 05-20-2003, 08:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 388 Likes on 196 Posts
was it a coupe? cuz if it was a sedan it was auto.

nice kill

:-*
Old 05-20-2003, 09:56 PM
Intermediate

Maybe she was in a hurry to get to day care to pick up her kid

Shame on you.....lol

good kill anyway
Old 05-20-2003, 10:04 PM
Cruisin'

You think that's f'ed up try my story: I'm on route 1&9 with the wife and my 2 boys. I come over a little bridge with a red car in tow. We come to a light with him behind me. Light turns green and I think, "I'll hit it a little". My wife hates my fast driving so it's on the down low. I clear the traffic and he zips past me to the next red light. I pull up next to him and look over. It's a 99+ Pontiac 4 door GTP which I knew nothing about. I didn't even think it was a threat. Neither him or his wife looked over. Light turns green and he freakin nails it. I was already on it just in case, but I know I only have about 1/16 of a mile before the SIREN that's my wifes mouth goes off. I can't believe we're running bumper to bumper, but then it happens. WWOOOO-WWWOOOOO and I hit the brakes! The spoils go to the Red Pontiac. I was dissapointed to say the least.
I really don't believe in racing with people in car, except my partner.
I hate when I get my best race to date and they get the best of me not knowing I had my family with me. If I had been alone they would have seen the back end of my stripes...
Old 05-21-2003, 02:07 AM
Instructor

if your stock or just running a intake and if it was the new 2 door accord with the 240 hp with manual tranny with the right driver it should have toasted you.

a modded cl (h,e,i) should have put a few cars between you and her.
Old 05-21-2003, 10:33 AM
Revving at 9K...

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nice kill.

What's even worst, is when I run into these soccer mom's in there bigass SUV's jump out to a right lane at a stop light when they know their lane is going to merge shortly after the light.. any when I don't let them get in front of me, they start to high beam and honking at me.

I really think majority of the driver out there today really don't know jack about cars... they think if they have more HP, then they own the road... without considering any weight to power ratio...
Old 05-21-2003, 12:26 PM

Originally posted by lightningman
if your stock or just running a intake and if it was the new 2 door accord with the 240 hp with manual tranny with the right driver it should have toasted you.

a modded cl (h,e,i) should have put a few cars between you and her.

My mods are listed in my sig below the post.

And believe me, I definitely put a few cars between me and her! lol!
Old 05-21-2003, 12:32 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
What do you mean SUV's and minivans don't own the road?? J/K. The sad thing is from where I am those account for half of the "races", if you want to call them that, in that exact situation of a lane ending ahead. It is nice seeing that stunned just bought my $40,000 SUV and got my butt whooped look.
Old 05-21-2003, 02:45 PM
Instructor

Originally posted by TypeSKid
My mods are listed in my sig below the post.

And believe me, I definitely put a few cars between me and her! lol!

you fixed thAT BITCH

Old 05-21-2003, 07:07 PM
Lone CL-P Owner

did u know there was a kid in the car to begin with? if you did, i wouldent of raced. it isnt worth the risk and that mom, well, should have her child taken away from her for putting her kid in that situation.