mustangs.......sorry

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2002, 02:31 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mustangs.......sorry

alright guys...why would i lie to you about beating a couple of new body style GT's??? And why do you think i wouldn't know if they weren't racing? come on.....never did i claim to have beaten either of them by any great margin. ok, there could be an ever so slight chance that the automatic i raced wasn't trying it's hardest, i'll give you that. However, as for the 5-speed that i raced, i would bet money that he was trying...why would a guy with two of his buds in the car, music as loud as it goes, chirping 2nd and 3rd gear not finish me at the end if he could??? that my friends doesn't make sense. i have nothing against mustangs...i have no reason to lie...also, i'll be the first to admit and agree with fastvteccl in saying that our cars launch like a rock and i am not fast. so there. btw, the black guy in the manual tranny cussed me at ever stop light pissed that he couldn't win.

Now bring on the doubts and criticism
Old 09-18-2002, 03:04 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I ph33r the Pee
Old 09-18-2002, 03:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,760 Likes on 1,046 Posts
OK... enough Mustang posts for now. You already posted a topic about the kill... there was some debate... and i think it was closed.

No need to start a new one about basically the same thing....