Mugen...

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2001, 11:20 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mugen...

Will Honda ever bring over Mugen like the way Toyota has with TRD and Nissan with Nismo? I just read an annoucment from SEMA that Nissan is for sure bring over Nismo. Nismo will be divided into three sections, Nismo for Nissan cars, R-Spec for Infiniti, and I forgot what its called but its support for off roading. As of now there is already support for the SE-R and parts are planned for the 350Z and G35. Come on Honda, Toyota and Nissan have done it....when will you?
Old 11-02-2001, 11:22 PM
Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: Mugen...

Originally posted by bioyuki
Will Honda ever bring over Mugen like the way Toyota has with TRD and Nissan with Nismo? I just read an annoucment from SEMA that Nissan is for sure bring over Nismo. Nismo will be divided into three sections, Nismo for Nissan cars, R-Spec for Infiniti, and I forgot what its called but its support for off roading. As of now there is already support for the SE-R and parts are planned for the 350Z and G35. Come on Honda, Toyota and Nissan have done it....when will you?
Never!
Old 11-03-2001, 12:50 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 129 Likes on 101 Posts
if acura and honda are ready to appeal to a whole lot more custumers they should, look at AMG< AC Schnitzer, TRD, so-on and so-on. what do they have to lose, get on the bandwagon already. I'd rather use Mugen, that some off the rack product, Its only fair.
Old 11-03-2001, 05:44 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh Honda is, they are working on that right now. Don't know about Mugen, but Honda is going to make their own performance parts.
Old 11-03-2001, 07:46 AM
Cost Drivers!!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Didn't Honda announce that they are bringing back Mugen in some form? They basically acknowledged that they have lost out on a TOOOON of money since the import crazy and would like to get into the game. HOWEVER, Honda also said that they don't want to do anything that will tarnish their reliability etc., We'll see......

I think they will. If nissan does it and toyota already has tuning shops, then the numbers may force honda's hand. Then again, honda is pretty stingy......