'mrdenno'

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2001, 09:49 AM
TRELOS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'mrdenno'

Z easly stated what he was petitioning for. Just the fact that you shot him down for making a valent cause was not right.
Sure I can agree if there is a tranny problem let Acura give us all new trannies, but don't let it carry on, especially to the point of a tranny locking up on the freeway.
So when does it become a become a widespread problem, when someone finially gets hurt, because of the tranny problem.
U have 13K on ur tranny, let a few more mile go by then talk. But coming from experience with the tranny problem it is a serious safty hazard. Just wait till urs go, and when ur on the freeway doing 45-50 and the tranny drops the car into second, tell me how the Big-Rig felt as it slammed into ur read end.

TRELOS
Old 10-25-2001, 09:52 AM
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: 'mrdenno'

Originally posted by Juker008
Z easly stated what he was petitioning for. Just the fact that you shot him down for making a valent cause was not right.
Sure I can agree if there is a tranny problem let Acura give us all new trannies, but don't let it carry on, especially to the point of a tranny locking up on the freeway.
So when does it become a become a widespread problem, when someone finially gets hurt, because of the tranny problem.
U have 13K on ur tranny, let a few more mile go by then talk. But coming from experience with the tranny problem it is a serious safty hazard. Just wait till urs go, and when ur on the freeway doing 45-50 and the tranny drops the car into second, tell me how the Big-Rig felt as it slammed into ur read end.

TRELOS
Soopa are you still there? Please let it go..
Old 10-25-2001, 09:58 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Z never stated what he is petitinoing for, and if he did, a petition wouldn't solve it.

and talk to those people who have close to 30k miles without tranny problems if you want.

close this...i'm not talking to anymore clowns.
Old 10-25-2001, 10:00 AM
The Creator

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
there are valid points made on each side of the argument.

drop it... or take it to PRIVATE e-mail.