MDX-type S

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2001, 01:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 48 Likes on 33 Posts
MDX-type S

bare with me...the mdx as is ,is 240 hp/245lb/ft. 10.0 compression...first has anyone heard of someone putting the comptech headers on the MDX?what happens ?big gains? second rais compression to 10.5 or more what happenes?I'm looking for alternitives to the rick case 3.5 version...something that makes even more hp/and torque...in addition i wonder how big a task it would be to adapt its awd drive system to the cl-S?any expert opinions are welcome...JENS have you guys put on or thought about comptech hearders on the MDX????
Old 08-08-2001, 01:59 AM
Subie Dubie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by typeR:
<STRONG>bare with me...the mdx as is ,is 240 hp/245lb/ft. 10.0 compression...first has anyone heard of someone putting the comptech headers on the MDX?what happens ?big gains? second rais compression to 10.5 or more what happenes?I'm looking for alternitives to the rick case 3.5 version...something that makes even more hp/and torque...in addition i wonder how big a task it would be to adapt its awd drive system to the cl-S?any expert opinions are welcome...JENS have you guys put on or thought about comptech hearders on the MDX????</STRONG>
Go to Comptechusa.com and check the forums out. They have one for the MDX. MikeB from Comptech indicates that they have too many projects now and are not currently doing anything about headers for an MDX.