Just had a thought...

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2001, 10:07 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Just had a thought...

You think big brother (Honda/Acura) is watching?

besides dealers, which are pretty late on the engineering/design ladder, don't you think that there are honda people watching and reading what we post?

a lot of us have interest in acura and their cars, but if someone worked at acura, wouldn't they be even more interested in it, and therefore would be lurking somewhere for info about their cars, such as this place?

as big as honda is/isn't, there's gotta be at least one person that knows about this site, but realistically probably a lot more than 1 guy.

so i think unless they're 60+ year old guys that know nothing about the internet and computers, i think they're silently "lurking"...probably not allowed to participate or disclose themselves.

and if not to get info, i'm sure there's honda people "policing" the site for whistleblowers and traitors.

(they're probably all watching and laughing about how far off we are about the 6speed...just kidding).

Old 05-20-2001, 10:59 PM
Fastdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by mrdeeno:
You think big brother (Honda/Acura) is watching?

besides dealers, which are pretty late on the engineering/design ladder, don't you think that there are honda people watching and reading what we post?

a lot of us have interest in acura and their cars, but if someone worked at acura, wouldn't they be even more interested in it, and therefore would be lurking somewhere for info about their cars, such as this place?

</font>
I think they SHOULD be lurking here so that they can improve on a good thing! They don't have to spend money on "focus groups". We give our opinions for FREE! God only knows that Chrysler doesn't lurk anywhere. If they did, they wouldn't know what to do anyway!

I would like to see a moonroof that opens ALL the way and radio controls on the wheel that scan ALL the AM/FM stations and not just the ones I have programmed! These are just two minor, dumb things that I'm sure could be done without any major budget expenditures.

I'm not relying on these forums to have Honda hear me. I'm going to write to them soon to express my thoughts. Then, I'll be sure they see my comments.

Compared to my previous car, this car rocks! I absolutely love it.

------------------
fastdriver
2001 San Marino Red w/parchment interior. [*]Mudguards[*]Bra[*]No nav.[*]No spoiler.[*]Lojack[*]Four coats of Zaino Z2/Z6 and three of Z5/Z6 so far! That red is gleaming![*] Number 34331.[*]Built 3/01.[*]Bought 3/28/01
fastdriver's CL without Zaino!
fastdriver's CL with 3 coats of Zaino and the last two with 4 coats of Z-2/Z-6
Click here if Yahoo photos don't work.
fastdriver's previous cars. The 300M has Zaino.
Bra pics 5/13/01.

Accept mediocrity and that's all you'll ever get!