Just got a CL

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2005, 03:05 PM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just got a CL

Hey everyone, I just got an Acura CL-S 01. I have been searching around for different parts companies and such and haven't really found a lot. Are there any other high-end aerodynamic body kits, or parts companies? Other than RonJon. I really love the kit that is on their website, as well as the wheels.
Old 05-05-2005, 03:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts
Welcome to the Forum !!

Juniorbean is an offical AcuraZine vendor. Check out his website here...

http://www.c-c-c.net/

Also check out the Black Market forum (in the off-topic section of this site). There are Sponsored Sales & Group Buys along with Private Sale forums.

https://acurazine.com/forums/black-market-8/
Old 05-05-2005, 04:12 PM
Not Asian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by skylineawd
Hey everyone, I just got an Acura CL-S 01. I have been searching around for different parts companies and such and haven't really found a lot. Are there any other high-end aerodynamic body kits, or parts companies? Other than RonJon. I really love the kit that is on their website, as well as the wheels.
You don't have many choices as far as body kits go. I think the TL OEM body kit looks the best. You have to get it custom fabricated to fit the CL though.
Old 05-05-2005, 04:19 PM
My Work is Done Here

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

other than ronjon, the TL lip kit is probably the best.... then there's the versus kit, and a couple of other ones that are really ugly.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:36 PM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You are talking about our same year TL correct? If not which years? And do you have any pictures of this kit on? Do I have to purchase it from the dealership or where can I find it, and how much?