Info on Comptech S/C

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2001 | 03:49 PM
Banned

Info on Comptech S/C

Alright, I talked to one of the guys from Comptech and was able to get a little info out of him. The guy was very reluctant to give me some info and was giving me kind of an attitude about it, which kind of pissed me off. But he said that next week they will be putting one on a CL-S! I asked if I could call back and see how it went and he said sure, so next friday everyone call and bug the hell out of them, maybe we can get this thing sooner if we show there is an interest in them. As far as the price he said he doesnt know but he said they want to test it out on the street for a while and really push the tranny and engine to see whats safe. If anyone else is really interested Id be willing to put a deposit on one and maybe we can see if theyll get them out before Oct or so. Just a thought.

Jarod
Old 07-27-2001 | 03:55 PM
STi

That's good news, and I cant wait till they dyno this S/C Cl-S..
Old 07-27-2001 | 04:01 PM
Banned

Actually...I would be a little annoyed too....it's not as if they don't tell people and then let them come to the forum to let the rest of us know. I'm sure they check out this site..and they know that the info is being passed along....but how many times do they have to tell you that it's in development?? Nothing personal...just looking at the flipside of it.
Old 07-27-2001 | 04:06 PM
*Hella* isn't a word.

Man this is lame-o.. Comptech is taking lessons from Acura in the secrecy of letting out good press releases about upcoming products! Comptech will probably charge 7K for this thing and then blame it on the Energy Crisis, then will raise the price again and then claim the price had to go up cause of higher demands. motha fuckas.
Old 07-27-2001 | 10:13 PM
Learn to swim.

Originally posted by moomaster_99:
<STRONG>Actually...I would be a little annoyed too....it's not as if they don't tell people and then let them come to the forum to let the rest of us know. I'm sure they check out this site..and they know that the info is being passed along....but how many times do they have to tell you that it's in development?? Nothing personal...just looking at the flipside of it.</STRONG>
No kidding, I think this is the fourth "Comptech Update" I've read this week. I can understand the impatience but please quit running over with all the "Breaking News"...
Old 07-27-2001 | 10:34 PM
Retired Post Whore

Let people be happy, dont give them grief! Remember we all boys in the forum!