Incremental Suspension Changes

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2002 | 05:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Incremental Suspension Changes

OK, OK, I know we are always ppl are always talkin' suspension upgrades and I've read a thousand posts about this, but riddle me this Batman, (er is that Batmen? Batwomen?) : I put 18 C2's w/ Kumho's on in May; CT springs in June and now I'm thinking about doing the CT sways. Has anyone else done it this way and able to speak about appreciable differences in ride? I'm concerned primarily with harshness, any harsher and my wife is gonna kill me (we're gettin' too old for this shit, esp. on beat roads like Detroit's). I love gettin' a corner just right, clippin' the apex and accelerating out. I'm thinkin' the sways will be just my kinda mod. Thoughts ??
Old 08-06-2002 | 08:51 PM
Subie Dubie

Re: Incremental Suspension Changes

Originally posted by Chief F1 Fan
OK, OK, I know we are always ppl are always talkin' suspension upgrades and I've read a thousand posts about this, but riddle me this Batman, (er is that Batmen? Batwomen?) : I put 18 C2's w/ Kumho's on in May; CT springs in June and now I'm thinking about doing the CT sways. Has anyone else done it this way and able to speak about appreciable differences in ride? I'm concerned primarily with harshness, any harsher and my wife is gonna kill me (we're gettin' too old for this shit, esp. on beat roads like Detroit's). I love gettin' a corner just right, clippin' the apex and accelerating out. I'm thinkin' the sways will be just my kinda mod. Thoughts ??
F1, i did the sways first and it was awesome, very noticeable. Go get them !!