Impresions of driving stick from a first time manual driver

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2002, 06:23 PM
Certified Lurker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Impresions of driving stick from a first time manual driver

Well, since i got the 6 speed on wed., i have to tell you, i am so much happier driving stick then auto. I drove my old 89 legend manual for a year, and many other auto cars, and they can come close to the fun that you have driving stick. The last 2 days (the other days i was learning to drive with my brother, these were the only ones i drove by myself) i have looked forward to driving when ever i can, and i would never have wanted to go drive for no reason before that. Shifting in trafic realy isnt that bad, you get used to it, its when you have the open road and your going through turns that are so much fun. Im SO happy my brother forced me to wait for the 6 speed rather then get the auto slush box. Even though i am still a little nervous going to lights and stuf like that, ill get the hang of it, and today with about 2 hours of driving, i only stalled once, so im pritty happy. I just want to say that i LOVE this car, and if you guys are smart, i would trade in your autos for a 6 speed