I'm really getting tired of this.

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2002, 08:32 PM
is Pretty Much a Moron

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I'm really getting tired of this.

I keep getting the run around from the guy at Smartlites. I have contacted him like 10 times, and he keeps telling me they are getting pushed back. I first contacted him in November, and he said that they would be availible in December, then it was January, then February, then MAY! I just sent him another e-mail, and am awaiting his response. I'm getting pissed. Sorry, just had to vent.
Old 04-14-2002, 08:51 PM
go like hell

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey don't feel bad when I had my old pickup I had the same problem(dang used car salesman) I had a 94 Dodge Dakota 4x4 extended cab v-8 SLT( BIGGEST POS JUNKER OUT THERE!! )(i know your saying why didn't you go toyota well at the time toyota didn't offer a v-8 and I pull a trailer and need a v-8) anyhow so my Dakota was about 1.5 month or 2 months old(guessing) and he said if you have anything wrong with it in about 6 month period bring it back and we'll make it right. so the tansmission fluid seal or the transfer case seal was bad and it was leaking like crazy. anyhow so I take it down there pick it up 2-3 days later and he said that will be like 255 or 260 bucks(something like that) and I said I DON'T THINK SO. we had a BIG GO AROUND over who's paying for it. finally after about a hour of argueing(i finally told them if you guys don't pay for it i'm gonna call Dodge and the BBB and who ever else i can find that cares(they didn't want me to do this cause this affects there ALMIGHTY 5 STAR dealer rating(yeah whatever) so they said here take your d*mn truck. I said d#mn right i'm taking my truck you @sshole. then the junker like a year later (driving it home from a snowmobile trip) the front differental drain plug fell out and spun every bearing in the front end(so i had to drive home on snow and ice in a 2wd truck with a trailer and 2 snowmobiles on it). (that was 1000 buck repair ) then last fall (finally) we sold it (never was so happy) and got a 2002 Toyota Tundra 4x4 regular cab(red) not only is the truck built better the customer service is AWESOME. i go in there for oil changes they call me sir
they say we'll either give you a camry(if you need to go somewhere) or take you where you need to go(with in reason(which i understand)) They give me cappacino or hot chocolate. hell at the dodge place it was a good day if the water fountaine worked hehhe.
(if it takes 20 mins and they told me 15 mins they say there sorry) it's no wonder Dodge is struggling far as sales and keeping sales up it's all about quality and customer service guys.