I need the connector for the Bose amp....

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2001, 06:10 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I need the connector for the Bose amp....

I apologize for putting this topic here...but i need help....! For those that completely by-passed the Bose amp when upgrading their sound system...would you like to sell me the connector. when i first did my soundsystem, i cut the wires to close to the connector on the bose amp. today, my right front speaker went out. i checked the connections at the amp and saw that the wire from the head unit to the bose amp got disconnected. i tried to reconnect them but the wires were to short. i spent like 2 hrs trying to solder and tape them back together but could not get a good solid connection. so, if anyone still has the connector....that plastic thing with all the wires going in and coming out of it which plugs into the bose amp and are either willing to give or sell it to me, please let me know. but one thing....the wires have to still be long enough for me to play around with and solder and connect. if not, can anyone tell me where i can get this connector. thanks!!
Old 10-14-2001, 02:01 AM
Retired. Not available.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: I need the connector for the Bose amp....

I think you have better luck trying the junkyard. Even though I took out the Bose system completely but I still keep everything just in case. Good luck, bro.