i dont know about this one

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2003 | 12:43 AM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i dont know about this one

i was just checkin out the g35 forums cuz i was bored...and i cant believe some of the stuff they say about the cl in there...yes i know the g35c is faster...but honestly not by much no? from what these guys are saying...theyre able to pull many car lengths on us....well check it out and see for yourself what they say..some of it is pretty funny

http://g35driver.com/forums/showflat...sed&sb=5&part=
Old 07-10-2003 | 07:53 AM
Administrator Alumnus

Received 131 Likes on 82 Posts
Stock vs. stock, with the same tranny, the G is faster. Especially if they started from a stop. RWD has the advantage.

While "beat him by lengths" could mean anything, I do believe the kill, but I doubt it was a total slaughterfest...
Old 07-10-2003 | 05:24 PM
goldeneye style

yea i donno about a slaughterfest either...

ive raced a g35 coupe a couple of times: once from a roll and once from a stop. from a roll he still beat me till 100 but only by a lil more than half a car. from a stop he also won but only a car lenght... def not 2 or 3 like some of their stories...

theyre quick cars and will beat us almost all the time stock vs. stock as they have the rwd advantage from a stop
Old 07-10-2003 | 11:17 PM
Racer

Re: i dont know about this one

Originally posted by robeaneee
i was just checkin out the g35 forums cuz i was bored...and i cant believe some of the stuff they say about the cl in there...yes i know the g35c is faster...but honestly not by much no? from what these guys are saying...theyre able to pull many car lengths on us....well check it out and see for yourself what they say..some of it is pretty funny

http://g35driver.com/forums/showflat...sed&sb=5&part=
Haha... take it with a grain of salt. Remember, you are on a G35 forum... read some of the posts here about "hanging witha Boxster through the twisties,", or "keeping up with an LS1", or "how slow the stock '99 Mustang GT is compared to the stock Acura CL" and you'll realize that on any board there are people who are dreaming. =)
Old 07-11-2003 | 02:37 AM
Pro

yeah i know theyre faster..no doubt about that...and i do understand im in a g35 forum..but it seems to be popular belief in their that the cl is slow...and that comment about some guy watching a cl boning out down a street and saying that it seemed to have no pull? haha i'm just surprised at some of the shit they said..i say allmotor or typeR go find out who they are and smoke em for all of us plz