I am in Israel this week!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2001, 09:58 PM
acurreo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Big_Pimp's_Type_S:
They are not civilized, and never will be. </font>
Haha, this is funny. You can tell by his words and his screen name that the most uncivilized person here is Big_Pimp's_Type_S. Do some real research buddy, un biased research. You’ll know, the Isrealies are at fault, 95%!! They are barbarians killing innocent children and woman. Some of them throwing stones, and some of them running to their fathers. They aim for the head, with rubber bullets. Is this civil????????????? Huhhhh,!!! You F*** nut!!! You know who Norman Finkelstein is ?? (http://www.normanfinkelstein.com ) He one of you jews, well I don’t know if your a Jew or Zionist but he’s REAL. You see Jews are admitting that they are wrong. This guy is saying what me and Amir are saying. He says “facts” not the fiction. And you know what, the American society puts him on the black list. Everyone knows that the Isrelies are at fault, some just don’t want to admit it. For crying out loud, Sherown is a war criminal!!!!

Dude, this is a huge debate, waste of time explaining to you. Look at the pics below, wonder why the media didn’t say anything about this protest in the news??????

[This message has been edited by majeed (edited 06-25-2001).]
Old 06-25-2001, 10:07 PM
acurreo

------------------
Confused Individual
Old 06-25-2001, 10:08 PM
Moderator Alumnus

How did this topic turn into this pile of shit.....it doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong in the Israel/Palestine war.

Seriously, this fighting has been going on for years and will most likely continue long after we are dead and buried.

So stop the debate, its going NOWHERE.

Beltfed
01 CL-S
00 Viper GTS
Old 06-25-2001, 10:13 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Scorpius:
Israel is not capable of defending itself against its neighbors who are hostile for a number of reasons. We need to protect them and offer support. I don't have a problem with that. I do have a problem with them being arrogant bastards and disrespecting every other country out there. From their lousy extradition laws to attacking neighboring Lebanon because somebody blew something up. That’s like me calling the police, antagonizing somebody, and expect the cops to protect me. That is not what the police are for, and that is not what the US military is for. We need to protect them... fine. They better sit down, shut up and stop acting like a bunch of children with a big brother.

As far as Italians and history, I don't see any Isreali cars around, do you?

</font>

Lets not forget Italy was originally with HITLER. Also, name one Italian Hero......

------------------
01' Acura CL Type-S
Piaa 19169 Bulbs
Valentine1 Pig Detector
Comptech Springs
CompTech Exhaust
Park Ave Acura CAI
SilverKnight Mesh Grill
Custom BASS by <A HREF="http://www.Streeteffectz.com

01'Acura" TARGET=_blank>www.Streeteffectz.com

01'Acura</A> Integra GSR
No Mods yet but just wait......
Old 06-25-2001, 10:37 PM
Banned

Frank Sinatra?

http://www.post-gazette.com/regionst...2italians6.asp

Saluting Italian Holocaust heroes
Friday, March 02, 2001

By Ann Rodgers-Melnick, Post-Gazette Staff Writer
After Polish Holocaust survivor Dora Iwler twice escaped from Nazi concentration camps, she spent four years as a displaced person in Italy, a country that saved her faith in humanity.

"Thank God for the Italian people. They are so wonderful and I just love them. They brought me back with their kindness. They did not hurt me," said Iwler, a Squirrel Hill resident who will speak Sunday at Duquesne University during a program on Italy and the Jews during the Holocaust.

"Poland is a Catholic country and so is Italy. But I don't have the love for my native country that I do for Italy," she said.

The presentation, "Rescue and Assistance," is sponsored by the university's department of modern languages and literature and the Pittsburgh Chapter of the American Jewish Committee. It will focus on the efforts the people, army and government of Italy made to protect Jews from Nazi extermination, despite the fact that Italy was an ally of Germany until 1943.

"People today just think of the Italians as allies of the Germans. Italians don't know the story, and Jews don't know the story. And it's a terrific story," said David Shtulman, executive director of the Pittsburgh chapter of the American Jewish Committee.

Co-sponsors include the honorary consulate of Italy at Pittsburgh, the Historical Society of Western Pennsylvania's Italian American Program and Rauh Jewish Archives, the Rudolph Family Holocaust Center of the United Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh and the National Catholic Center for Holocaust Education at Seton Hill College.

The program was first proposed by a board member of the AJC who has extensively studied Italy during the Holocaust.

"At the American Jewish Committee, our specialty is intergroup relations. The Italian community is one of the largest in the area and, frankly, we had not done anything with them. I'm interested in developing those contacts and relationships," Shtulman said.

He contacted Carla Lucente, head of the honorary consulate of Italy at Pittsburgh, who is also chairman of Duquesne's Department of Modern Languages and Literature. She gave enthusiastic support, Shtulman said.

The program, from 2 to 5 p.m. in the Duquesne Room of the Duquesne Union, will begin with presentations by two history professors -- Bernard Weiss, who teaches about the Holocaust at Duquesne, and Beno Weiss, a professor of Italian at Penn State.

Participants will then view a film, "Righteous Enemy," made by the son of a Croatian Holocaust survivor, about how Italian troops who occupied Croatia refused to turn Croatian Jews over to the Nazis.

Iwler will speak about her experiences in Italy, and Vera Auretta, a board member of the Pittsburgh chapter of the American Jewish Committee, will talk about the experience of her parents and other Italian Jews.

------------------
Red 3.2 CL-S.
"Life is too short not to be Italian." -Paul Sorvino
"How do you expect your date to turn over if your engine doesn't?" -Original
Proud member of "I didn't hit the curb like a dope and scratch my rims" club.
Old 06-25-2001, 10:38 PM
Instructor

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by eclipse23:

Also, name one Italian Hero......
</font>

deli fresh hard salami, red peppered cappacola ham, black peppered prosciuttini ham, and delicious provolone cheese served on your choice of fresh baked wheat or white bread.

look at the ingredients. certainly an Italian here like no other!

------------------
2001 SAAB 9-3SE HOT

Saabman: The mute!
Old 06-25-2001, 10:45 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Dude, that is really funny

I'm referring to the sandwich...ha ha.

Beltfed
01 CL-S
00 Viper GTS

[This message has been edited by Beltfed (edited 06-25-2001).]
Old 06-25-2001, 10:50 PM
Moderator Alumnus

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by saabman4ever:

deli fresh hard salami, red peppered cappacola ham, black peppered prosciuttini ham, and delicious provolone cheese served on your choice of fresh baked wheat or white bread.

look at the ingredients. certainly an Italian here like no other!

</font>
Saab, I'm surprised this is all you have to say about this.

------------------
01' Acura CL Type-S
Piaa 19169 Bulbs
Valentine1 Pig Detector
Comptech Springs
CompTech Exhaust
Park Ave Acura CAI
SilverKnight Mesh Grill

01'Acura</A> Integra GSR
Old 06-25-2001, 11:08 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 706 Likes on 548 Posts
Palestinians suck dick.
Acts of violence and terrorism are justified by their religion.
Terrorist who blow up disco, his fucking father was celebrating his son's death thinking that his son will go directly heaven for the rightious act.
Terrorism and death of innocent people is not a way to resolve issues. I dont give a shit what problems Israel & Palestinians have, but acts of violence & terrorism from Palestinians is not justifuible under no circumstances.
Just because those fucking ideots blow up bulidings, they should never have any land.

------------------
Acura 3.2 CL Type S
Old 06-25-2001, 11:23 PM
Pro

Personally, I am very tired of the whole situation in Israel. I have many relatives who live there. They are afraid to leave their houses or even send their children to school. Is that anyway to live life?

As far as to which side performs terrorist acts, it is the Palestinians. Yes, Israel does fly in and bomb their police stations. But this only happens after some Palestinian idiot blows himself up, killing many INNOCENT people. WTF? But its even in their religion. "I will blow myself up and kill innocent people, and I will go to heaven and live happily ever after." And Palestine would be bombing Israel if they had an airforce......but for now they are using the ground troops (each individual idiot).

I really don't think there will ever be peace there. I will explain to you my reasoning: If from the day you are born, you are told everyday of you life that a particular person is your worst enemy (Jews about Arabs, and vice versa).....A child soon becomes brain-washed. If that child grows up hating the other group of people, what other than violence can be expected? No matter who comes in with some peace treaty to sign, the deep hate runs in their blood.

As far as the whole "nuke Israel" statement is concerned, YOUR ARE A FUCKING STUPID IDIOT!!

------------------
01' CL Type-S, Silver, Navigation, Spoiler
4% tint on the backs and 34% on the fronts
Eibach Pro-Kit Springs (2" Drop)
AEM Cold Air Intake
2 JL-Audio 10"xW3 and a MTX 6500D Monoblock Amp.

[This message has been edited by Quick Silver (edited 06-25-2001).]
Old 06-25-2001, 11:56 PM
acurreo

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by russianDude:
Palestinians suck dick.
Acts of violence and terrorism are justified by their religion.
Terrorist who blow up disco, his fucking father was celebrating his son's death thinking that his son will go directly heaven for the rightious act.
Terrorism and death of innocent people is not a way to resolve issues. I dont give a shit what problems Israel & Palestinians have, but acts of violence & terrorism from Palestinians is not justifuible under no circumstances.
Just because those fucking ideots blow up bulidings, they should never have any land.

</font>
Man, you guys are plain stupid!!! RussianDude, I can tell you don't know anything about how the Isrealies are 30times more of a terrorist than the Palestinians.

Put is this way, your eating dinner and a group of Isrealie Soldiers just walk into your home. They shoot your kid in the face, rap and kill your wife infront of you. They cut your fingers infront of you and leave you to suffer the pain. This person then goes and does a succide bombing. In the Muslim religion, "Suicide" is one of the worst sins one can do. Even, if its for the holy land.

But this person is going crazy, nuts and out of his mind. Only thing he can think of is doing is sucide bombing.

Man, I feel sorry for you guys. Your brain washed!!!! For crying out load, arrial sherown is the worst Terrorist!! His the leader of the Isrealies!!! You don't don't get it do you. Dude, I've done my research, have all the facts and figures. If I was in America, I would of been on the black list for knowing the truth, hehe, okay that is kind of an exageration, but its true.

haha, proof again:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/wor...00/1394377.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/aud...00/1381328.stm
Old 06-26-2001, 12:03 AM
Moderator Alumnus

NEITHER SIDE IS RIGHT

THEY WILL KEEP GOING TIT FOR TAT UNTIL THEY GIVE UP (NEVER) OR ANOTHER COUNTRY SEPARATES THEM BY A WALL (SOUND FAMILIAR?).

AN EYE FOR AN EYE WILL MAKE THE WHOLE WORLD BLIND.

SHAME ON BOTH COUNTRIES FOR BEING IDIOTIC

------------------
01' Acura CL Type-S
Piaa 19169 Bulbs
Valentine1 Pig Detector
Comptech Springs
CompTech Exhaust
Park Ave Acura CAI
SilverKnight Mesh Grill

01'Acura</A> Integra GSR
Old 06-26-2001, 12:09 AM
Suzuka Master

hope you all dont mind linking to ramblings...

------------------
- Kvit -
2001 CL-P Monterey Blue, Parchment interior
• Build date: 10/00. VIN 24225
• Polarg BlHybrid M-6 Road lamps
• Polarg/PIAA super white interior lights *bling bling*
• HP Quantum 28 -- 31% metallic tint all around

• Planning: 17" rims w/ Bridgestone Potenzas (730),
Comptech Springs & Sways, V1
• [Photopoint Album Pics]
• [So.Cali. Nite Meet 5/17: Tustin Black Angus Pics]
• [So.Cali. Nite Meet 5/17: Tustin Black Angus Pics II]