Honda-Tech meet in Ottawa (May 21st)

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 02:30 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Honda-Tech meet in Ottawa (May 21st)

Well I don't know how many of you are within driving distance to Ottawa, but the well-respected Honda-Tech community is setting up a meet here in my hometown, on Saturday, May 21st. Essentially it's a Honda/Acura meet where you can expect the majority of cars being modified Civics/Integras/CRX's but any Honda or Acura owner is welcome!

It's a 4/5hr drive from the GTA and a 2hr drive from Montreal.

I know most of you live in the US where it's probably much warmer right about now (bastards ), but I'm sure there's a few folks on here that would be interested.

Would be cool to see some 2nd gen CL owners, as I've gotten tired of the soon-to-be-patented Honda pocket-racer formula (10 years old, lightweight, with a B-series engine revving to 10,500rpm making 550whp). It's cool and all, but it gets repetitive!

Click here to see the official Honda-Tech thread about this event!

As of now, it's on its 9th page, so you can see this has generated quite some interest!

Hope to see some of you there.

P.S. Don't PM me asking me for details, I'm not organizing it, rather just spreading the word. If you want to comment on this matter, sign up for an account on Honda-Tech if you haven't already gotten one, and post in that thread!