Hey, in Type S, what does the S stand for? is it for "S"LOW?

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2001 | 12:38 AM
Intermediate

for your information dumbass,
i am, not dumb, i maintain a 4.2 GPA, i was nominated to be the valedictorian of my school and i have got accpeted into Brown, Yale and Carnegie-Mellon school? do you happen to know the emaning of college? just wondering because your intelligence level seems to be staggeringly low, and oh, for the pooling of money to send me to school? I attend a private, family funded school... now, you are really making me roll on the carpet fagg, i live in a 5 story manor, gated, secured, in a private, elite community, my parents drive a MB-S600 V12 which would rape your little "oh, its under $5k" (of all the things that God has blessed you with you choose to brag about your POS) and My father drives a Lexus LX470...you have no fucking idea what money means slopshit. You live in your fucking garage driving ur little stang i know without having to ask...oh, and im only 17, wut did you drive at 17?...well, you could have been be driving ur stang, i guess that's why it's farting dust jackass, dont talk to me about money, with a snap of my fingers you dont know what i could do, does um, defense secretary of the Republic of South Korea shake you yet, well maybe my uncle at the Korean consulate could contribute or perhaps the Ambassadorial Consulate to the People's Republic of China, either way don't play with fire, any aristocratic family has connections, money....puhahhaha...you have no fucking clue...and y in the world would my parents have bought me a CL? and not a stang? question of the fucking day....happy answering, trash.

------------------
2001 Acura CL Type-S, Taffeta White, non-navi, *~*if u see me, youll be behind me *~*
Old 05-01-2001 | 12:43 AM
Instructor

I just sold a 98 GT Convertible White with white top and a fair amount of work and the CLS is faster! Not by much but noticable! You are making stang owners look pretty bad here! By the looks of your mods all you have going for you is NOS and gears! Those head gaskets would probably blow before any one of us had a chance to race you. You are in the wrong place.....
Old 05-01-2001 | 12:44 AM
Cruisin'

If any of you slow fucks want to race, or talk about your problems, please dont hasitate to call me at @ 911-0437. /but then again all of you are talk and no show, so bye for now, i have things to do, type-s to kill, and fun memories of you retards playing my game.

As far as i am concerned, only
davematthews-CL-S

Fast Newbie

posted 04-30-2001 09:51 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nobody reply to this guy.
------------------
'01 CL-S black bone stock
with the best radar in the world, Valentine One

is smart arround here...the rest of you dished out too much money for a honda with pretty fake wood trim, and now every message is about money...this is about an automobile, what matters is how fast it goes straight and into corners....i bet i will whoop on you all on a civic, through traffic.

Later loosers...you're all just as smart as your cars.

special thanks to: Eclipse23,and the cocksucker that changed my signature because it dint have any mentions of stickers. Its been fun, please post more replies, i love them all.

and if anyone ever sees my car out there, please dont hesitate to pull up and get your portion of whoop ass. So long suckers.

(I do respect the moderators thought for not deleting this or banning me.)
Old 05-01-2001 | 12:45 AM
Racer

911 area code eh?

very smart...

------------------
-------------
Acura 2001 CL Type S, (black on black)
Acura 1996 CL (bronze on stove)
Old 05-01-2001 | 12:46 AM
Moderator Alumnus

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by type s killer:
If any of you slow fucks want to race, or talk about your problems, please dont hasitate to call me at @ 911-0437. /but then again all of you are talk and no show, so bye for now, i have things to do, type-s to kill, and fun memories of you retards playing my game.

As far as i am concerned, only
davematthews-CL-S

Fast Newbie

posted 04-30-2001 09:51 PM
</font>
Hey dick, I'm not a mod I don't have any power to change your sig, I'm just the guy who flamed you and you had NOTHING to say back.

------------------
01' Acura CL Type-S
Piaa 19169 Bulbs
Valentine1 Pig Detector
CompTech Exhaust
Xephyr Cold Air Intake
Founding Member of the NO SCRATCHED RIMS CLUB

01'Acura Integra GSR
Old 05-01-2001 | 12:48 AM
Cruisin'

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by eclipse23:
Hey dick, I'm not a mod I don't have any power to change your sig, I'm just the guy who flamed you and you had NOTHING to say back.

</font>

Another cadidate for school, damn so many dumbfucks...read my post again, and abserve the comma. DF
Old 05-01-2001 | 12:49 AM
Banned

I'll pull up and ask your sweetheart if she needs a ride. With your hood up, by the time you get it started I'll be gone. I'll take her someplace nice, don't worry. McDonalds and the $1 theater might be a good date for you, but not me. Culture and sophistication always wins out over brute force and hairy backs. I'll bring over a bottle of Sutter Home too. Not the best, but better than what she'll be used to.

See? This is why a good family structure is good. You want your kid to end up like this?

------------------
Red 3.2 CL-S.
"Life is too short not to be Italian." -Paul Sorvino
"How do you expect your date to turn over if your engine doesn't?" -Original
"Too many news programs have become public relations friendly" -Bill Oreilly
"People spend too much time finding other people to blame, too much energy finding excuses for not being what they are capable of being, and not enough energy putting themselves on the line, growing out of the past, and getting on with their lives." - J. Michael Straczynski
Proud member of "I didn't hit the curb like a dope and scratch my rims" club.
Old 05-01-2001 | 12:51 AM
Moderator Alumnus

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by type s killer:

Another cadidate for school, damn so many dumbfucks...read my post again, and abserve the comma. DF
</font>
What's a matter did I flame you to dust? Can't take it? You know I'm right.....

------------------
01' Acura CL Type-S
Piaa 19169 Bulbs
Valentine1 Pig Detector
CompTech Exhaust
Xephyr Cold Air Intake

01'Acura Integra GSR
Old 05-01-2001 | 12:53 AM
Instructor

KBOICL-S YOU THE MAN, WHAT UP, 17 YR OLD OVER HERE TOO BRO, U SMACKED THAT GUY

------------------
17 Yr Old Owner of a Silver CL-P, w/ spoiler, wood trim kit, Silver painted mud guards, polarg M6, acura-cl.com sticker, aftermarket wood trim kit and new rims soon
Old 05-01-2001 | 12:53 AM
Cruisin'

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Code3Smith:
What the hell was that all about? Do you base your stupid opinion on one persons problems? I have had NO problems with my CL whatsoever. And I would kick your ass in a race anyday with your POS ford bro. But I wont bring my CL-S to the race, I'll bring my Aston Martin Vantage. 400bhp kicking your ass all the way to 170+mph. And I'll give you a head start, you will need it. By the way, I doubt any girl will look at your POS ford while you are racing me. In fact, if you want, Ill take three other people with me just to be fair. Dont come in here and talk shit with that car you drive man, there are always bigger fish in the water. I live in Santa Barbara if you ever want to come down here and race. But I wouldnt if I were you, it wouldnt be very fun getting your ass kicked all day long.

</font>

I will email you in a few weeks, i love a road trip...seriously. We race for badges.
Old 05-01-2001 | 12:56 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Hmm, still no answer, ok boys this one's done.

girl

------------------
01' Acura CL Type-S
Piaa 19169 Bulbs
Valentine1 Pig Detector
CompTech Exhaust
Xephyr Cold Air Intake

01'Acura Integra GSR
Old 05-01-2001 | 12:56 AM
Advanced

All talk huh? Im serious man, email me, we can go race. Im not that far from you.

code3smith@hotmail.com or brandon.smith@znyx.com

I doubt Ill hear from you though. Then again if I were you, I wouldnt want to get my bitch ass kicked all day long either. But the offer stands.

------------------
2001 Acura 3.2CL Type-S
Black, Ebony, Navi
- Splash guards
- Wheel locks
- PIAA 19169 road lamps
- Weapon-R intake w/K&N
- Comptech Springs
- Comptech Sways
- De-Badged rear
- Tint all around
- RAZO Shift Knob
Old 05-01-2001 | 12:59 AM
Cruisin'

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by KbOiCL-S:
for your information dumbass,
i am, not dumb, i maintain a 4.2 GPA, i was nominated to be the valedictorian of my school and i have got accpeted into Brown, Yale and Carnegie-Mellon school? do you happen to "know the emaning of" college? just wondering because your intelligence level seems to be staggeringly low, and oh, for the pooling of money to send me to school? I attend a private, family funded school... now, you are really making me roll on the carpet fagg, i live in a 5 story manor, gated, secured, in a private, elite community, my parents drive a MB-S600 V12 which would rape your little "oh, its under $5k" (of all the things that God has blessed you with you choose to brag about your POS) and My father drives a Lexus LX470...you have no fucking idea what money means slopshit. You live in your fucking garage driving ur little stang i know without having to ask...oh, and im only 17, wut did you drive at 17?...well, you could have been be driving ur stang, i guess that's why it's farting dust jackass, dont talk to me about money, with a snap of my fingers you dont know what i could do, does um, defense secretary of the Republic of South Korea shake you yet, well maybe my uncle at the Korean consulate could contribute or perhaps the Ambassadorial Consulate to the People's Republic of China, either way don't play with fire, any aristocratic family has connections, money....puhahhaha...you have no fucking clue...and y in the world would my parents have bought me a CL? and not a stang? question of the fucking day....happy answering, trash.

</font>
Right...with all that money; why a cl? stop lying...and who the fuck brings up conenctions like that on the net....see now you got the other 17 year old idiot excited. what do you know about money? are you making any? SHUT-UP and go play with your toy,,,boy

"know the emaning of" - turd..hurry the short bus is waiting for you.

[This message has been edited by type s killer (edited 04-30-2001).]
Old 05-01-2001 | 01:01 AM
Instructor

Why is anybody responding to this guy? Lock and delete please. Mods?
Old 05-01-2001 | 01:02 AM
Banned

KbOiCL-S...
Can I send you my resumé? Need anymore IT gurus?

------------------
Red 3.2 CL-S.
"Life is too short not to be Italian." -Paul Sorvino
"How do you expect your date to turn over if your engine doesn't?" -Original
"Too many news programs have become public relations friendly" -Bill Oreilly
"People spend too much time finding other people to blame, too much energy finding excuses for not being what they are capable of being, and not enough energy putting themselves on the line, growing out of the past, and getting on with their lives." - J. Michael Straczynski
Proud member of "I didn't hit the curb like a dope and scratch my rims" club.
Old 05-01-2001 | 01:03 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Awww come on type-s killa, you gotta do better than that.......

------------------
01' Acura CL Type-S
Piaa 19169 Bulbs
Valentine1 Pig Detector
CompTech Exhaust
Xephyr Cold Air Intake

01'Acura Integra GSR
Old 05-01-2001 | 01:08 AM
Racer

------------------
-------------
Old 05-01-2001 | 01:12 AM
Suzuka Master

haha amir,
lol
nice timing to break up the commotion

------------------
- Kvit -
2001 CL-P Monterey Blue, Parchment interior
Polarg BlHybrid M-6 Road lamps
Polarg/PIAA super white interior lights *bling bling*
HP Quantum 28 -- 31% metallic tint all around

Blue Dragon Lady

Ferrari F355 Challenge Lap Times (Dreamcast):
-Motegi: 0'37"822 , sprint total 2'42"892
-Suzuka (short): 0'57"873
-Atlanta: 0'31"659

[This message has been edited by KavexTrax (edited 04-30-2001).]
Old 05-01-2001 | 01:13 AM
Racer

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by KavexTrax:
haha amir,
lol
good shit to break up the commotion

</font>

------------------
-------------
Old 05-01-2001 | 01:18 AM
STi

Type S killer ha, what the hell is your problem? If you think you got problem with our car just keep it in your mouth, and shut the hell up. You dont have to come here to start some shit cause we know you got a big POS car, so pooooo, powwwww be gone shew, sheww. Oh yea, dont forget to take your junk POS car it might smell in our forum. Peace out!!!!

------------------

1990Si
2001CL-S
Old 05-01-2001 | 01:20 AM
Retired. Not available.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by KbOiCL-S:
aite bit*h,
you know what? you want ur fucking kim-chi? ill give u ur fucking kim-chi...i AM korean, a Korean with the temper the size of a magnum and a patience level of a peanut for little pathetic dumasses like you:

"type-s for slow"??!!?? now, what the fuc*in hell are YOU smoking, cuz whatver the hell it is, you talking smack right out of your mustang's ugly ass, now, who the hell do you think you are jackas$ to come rompin in2 our fu*kin forum and tell us our 30 thousand dollar cars are slow when you drive a riced up domestic?...oh, wait a minute, did i just say D o M e S t I c??!!?? your car is ford, and as such, i wont even dignify your slop ass with a remark on your piece of shi* on wheels, beat us? hmp, maybe, but whose got the bose? the vsa? the XENON (oh, my pretty lites )the perforated leather sports seats? the wood? and the knowledge that we got a Type-__ famiily member, but then again you must be just as content knowing you bought into the member of the prestigious and "oh, i never ever braek down" domestic FORD family...ok, im rolling on my carpet laughing my chink ass off now, so ill just jet...but you crazy..."type-s for slow" puhahhahh....wuteva, punkz like u should be banned

</font>
Did y'all watch the news? A mental institution in San Fran, CA is missing a patient. The patient was last seen on a 93 Mustang. I'm calling to report now.

------------------
'01 Silver CL-S
Old 05-01-2001 | 01:20 AM
Moderator Alumnus

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by silverstreak01:
YOU ARE TALKING ALL THIS SHIT WITH A FUCKIN '93 MUSTANG?? HOW MUCH DID U PAY FOR THAT? 4 GRAND MAYBE? GO GET A REAL CAR, U WANT A FAST CAR? GET A CORVETTE OR A CAMARO OR A FIREBIRD, U HAVE THE GARBAGE OF THE AMERICAN SPORTS CARS BUDDY

</font>
What happened to the "no one reply to this guy"?

------------------
Gabriel
CL Type S
Old 05-01-2001 | 01:24 AM
Community Architect
robb m.

buh bye...

------------------
Astroboy out...

2001 Acura CL Type S: Comptech: Headers, filter, sways, springs, koni shocks, Volk Racing SE37's in 18", goodridge braided brake lines, AEM CAI (blue), APEXi V-AFC, full kicker system, 13" Brembo's on the way with slotted discs for the rear
1996 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo: H&R Springs and sways, Bilstein shocks, ported and polished, crillo rods, new valvetrain
1995 VW Golf: 1999 VR6 Swap, H&R Coil Overs, neuspeed strut bars, neuspeed sway bars, 2.5" Stainless TT exhaust w/ Borla, 13" AP Racing big brakes