Help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2003, 10:26 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help!!!

Ok, to make a long story short, I was previously myke mcnasty, but totaled my 01' Cl Type S and haven't visited the forum in a while. I finally purchased another ac, and was having problems getting logged back on. Now onto the HELP! I'm trying to get my new Cl ready for the summertime and need some assistance with parts.

First off, I was wondering about parts to lower my car. When purchasing springs, is it a do it urself job and am I gonna need a spring compressor. Is a coilover kit easier to install? Is a camber kit necessary or worth the time and money.

Intake. I had the aem competition intake on my previous ac and I was wanting some input on whether to stay with aem or try the injen or icebox intakes. I already have a bypass valve, but I know that its not really necessary unless I was driving through a couple feet of water.

Exhaust. I purchased the hks super draggers axlebacks right around the time of my accident. I really wanted the greddy evo's but didnt want to spend the money on em'.

Headers. I was thinking about the purchase of the obx headers or the stones, but after reading some forums on the difficulty of installation and quality flaws, I was drawn away from those and decided to brake down and purchase the comptechs.

Well thats it for now, as I attend the citadel and cannot have a job. I was just wondering about the performace and installations of these parts and wondering where the best places to buy these items from. I was planning on buying the headers off ebay for 900 shipped. I bought my parts for my previous Cl at autocarparts.com, but as I've seen in previous forums to message a certain user. I really would appreciate the help and advice as my time is limited. Sorry for adding another thread and possibly asking repetative questions.
Old 03-31-2003, 10:46 PM
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
search

search

search