HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2001, 06:28 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HELP!!!

Anybody in So Cal (part. in OC) know any good and FAIR shops????

Dealt with a couple that wanted to rip me off
NOT COOL!!

Any help would be appreciated

------------------
'01 silver/black
eibach springs
35% tint all around

more to come slowly
Old 05-10-2001, 04:00 PM
Ambidextrous Masturbator

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SLVRTSUNAMI:
Anybody in So Cal (part. in OC) know any good and FAIR shops????

Dealt with a couple that wanted to rip me off
NOT COOL!!

Any help would be appreciated

</font>
I don't know of any good shops, but if you could list the ones that tried to rip you off, that would be cool. That way, we can avoid those losers.

Also, where in L.N. do you live? I live near the shopping center off Marina Hills and Golden Lantern. Do you happen to work at an Italian restaurant?

------------------
Sid Vicious
2001 CL Type S w/ NAV in Silver | Wheel Locks | Front Plate (Mounted in the Trunk) | Mobil 1 | Polarg M6 NEW! |
1992 Ford Ranger XLT in Silver | F-150 Springs | 3" Body Lift | K&N Filter | Flowmaster Exhaust
Old 05-10-2001, 05:31 PM
Advanced

I know of a great shop. Go to www.scautosport.com. I usually work with John, he's the owner. He does most of the work with his mechanic, George. Just to give you an idea, I got my AEM CAI in for $260 installed. That's a good deal from what I have seen. Also did all my suspension work and wheels/tires - did a great job. Best part is that South County Autosport's portfolio is extensive. They have modded everything from a Ford Focus to Vipers and Porsches. They know what they're doing so your safe there.

------------------
01 CL TYPE S: BLK/EBONY, NAVI, AEM CAI, SITTING ON MASITALY SAGITTA 18'S W/ NITTO 555 235-40-18'S AND EIBACH SPORT SPRINGS.
Old 05-11-2001, 07:41 AM
Instructor

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SidVicious:
I don't know of any good shops, but if you could list the ones that tried to rip you off, that would be cool. That way, we can avoid those losers.

Also, where in L.N. do you live? I live near the shopping center off Marina Hills and Golden Lantern. Do you happen to work at an Italian restaurant?

</font>
Yes, that is me, I practically live there....If you are the guy that recommended this site.....thanks, I'm hooked

------------------
'01 silver/black
NAVI
eibach springs
35% tint all around

more to come slowly
Old 05-11-2001, 07:42 AM
Instructor

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by colbster:
I know of a great shop. Go to www.scautosport.com. I usually work with John, he's the owner. He does most of the work with his mechanic, George. Just to give you an idea, I got my AEM CAI in for $260 installed. That's a good deal from what I have seen. Also did all my suspension work and wheels/tires - did a great job. Best part is that South County Autosport's portfolio is extensive. They have modded everything from a Ford Focus to Vipers and Porsches. They know what they're doing so your safe there.

</font>
Yeah, I know him well, he is Really cool and does know his stuff but I just wanted to see what else there is....

------------------
'01 silver/black
NAVI
eibach springs
35% tint all around

more to come slowly
Old 05-11-2001, 02:48 PM
Ambidextrous Masturbator

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SLVRTSUNAMI:
Yes, that is me, I practically live there....If you are the guy that recommended this site.....thanks, I'm hooked

</font>
That's me... Glad you made it and welcome! Hope you can get as much benefit from this site as I have. There is a wealth of info here. Enjoy

------------------
Sid Vicious
2001 CL Type S w/ NAV in Silver | Wheel Locks | Front Plate (Mounted in the Trunk) | Mobil 1 | Polarg M6 NEW! |
1992 Ford Ranger XLT in Silver | F-150 Springs | 3" Body Lift | K&N Filter | Flowmaster Exhaust
Old 05-11-2001, 03:38 PM
Instructor

all right I'm really going to sound stupid but what are POLARG M6? are they wheels or what?

------------------
'01 silver/black
NAVI
eibach springs
35% tint all around

more to come slowly
Old 05-11-2001, 05:44 PM
Ambidextrous Masturbator

Polarg M6's are bulbs for the road lamps. You know how the stock road lamps don't match the HID's very well? If you replace the stock bulbs with Polarg M6's it is a closer match in color and intensity. (The Polargs are 18w hyper white and the stock bulbs are 5w.) Hope this is a good explanation.

------------------
Sid Vicious
Old 05-11-2001, 09:10 PM
Instructor

damn it and I just bought piaa replacement for them but they are still 5W bulbs.....ooh well.

------------------
'01 silver/black
NAVI
eibach springs
35% tint all around

more to come slowly
Old 05-11-2001, 09:35 PM
Pro

I see you already have springs installed, so this info probably does you no good. But Discount Tire Center in El Monte installed my Comptech springs ($100) and sways ($50) cheap and did a good job. Also, I got a good deal on rims and tires. Look them up in the Yellow Pages and ask for Vic. Tell him Dave with the Silver TL referred you. He might remember who I am.
Old 05-11-2001, 09:42 PM
Instructor

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SC TL:
I see you already have springs installed, so this info probably does you no good. But Discount Tire Center in El Monte installed my Comptech springs ($100) and sways ($50) cheap and did a good job. Also, I got a good deal on rims and tires. Look them up in the Yellow Pages and ask for Vic. Tell him Dave with the Silver TL referred you. He might remember who I am.</font>
cool, cheap labor rates!! thanks for the 411

------------------
'01 silver/black
NAVI
eibach springs
35% tint all around

more to come slowly