Heaven

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2001, 12:34 AM
nItIn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heaven

currently on a work gig here in DC .. and was driving through Falls Church when all of a sudden, stopped at a light I realized I mustve been in heaven.

On my left was a MDX, in front of me were two convertible TT quattro's (one black, one red), also in front of me were 2 GS 300's, and a white TYPE-S(unfortunately the type-s had seen some puddles, was kinda dirty ). Right behind me was a accord or something, on its side another GS300, well the light became green, and the left lane moved up quicker .. I swear I saw atleast 5-6 more GS300's, 1 more hardtop blue TT and a CL500.

unfortunately, I was in my toyota camry rental

This was today around 7pm, near the mall on 50E by 495 (the beltway?).

I know its blasphemy , but were any of you in heaven with me?

------------------
2001 CL - Nighthawk Black ext: Ebony int; Coming soon: '02 TL-S Wood Steering; Tints; Aftermarket Wood Trim
Old 04-06-2001, 12:43 AM
Advanced

Yea I've seen car bliss too. I originally come from L.A. so I've driven around Beverly Hills a lot... you see a lot of lamborghinis, ferraris, and even a rolls royce... it's great just watching them fly by- they don't really drive; it's more like floating. Quite a sight...

------------------
2001 Monterey Blue Pearl Acura 3.2CL w/ Spoiler
Old 04-06-2001, 02:43 AM
Rx Master

yeh i live in southern fl, and its like heaven her all the time. if i was anywhere else, honestly i couldnt say for sure if i would be drivin my cl-s, live would have been different. i would be in NY, still have my maxima se until its lease was up this august, then maybe i would have gotten the TL-s. BUt as far as heaven, if i was in NY, maybe i would be drivin a 3 series bmw and would be friends with all the great people on this board, but since i live in fl, and majoruity of the decently rich people her have bmws, it become as common as a camry in century village. I went to the dealer and was totally repulsed and ACUra was just callin me in and bless my little heart, i love my car and love this board. Thanks guys for makin life heaven everyday cause of all of u and this board.
wg

------------------
The SILVER STREAKER CL-S no navi, spoiler, tint all around, moonroof visor,
indaglo emblom, ACURA.CL.com stickers, eurolights fog lights, bel 950 radar detector, and 2 chamber flowmaster exaust
hyperwhie highbeams and corner lights, and eyeball fogs. 620+ posts makes me still a freak on the old Cl page.
my cl-s http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Album...725&a=11443786