Have you ever caught a door dinger? That dinged YOUR car???

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2003, 10:06 AM
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I never understood that either. It's like you park out in now where, then you come back and everyone parks next to you. I can understand if they feel you like you treat your car right and they are concerned about their own car as well...but freaking the people who choose to park next to me drive crummy cars who could care less
Old 08-28-2003, 04:39 PM
Lets go Hoo's!

One time at the gym I was parked and sitting in my truck talking on my cell phone, when all of a sudden a POS Landcruiser whips into the spot with door dings and scratches all over it. The woman did not see me when she pulled in (I guess b/c of the tints) and sure enough both her (and her kid) swing the front and back driver side doors right into my drivers side (I was backed in) Fortunately, Junior only hit my mirror, but mom did a huge number on my back door. So I got out of my car and looked at her and my door and said "What are you doing?". She said "Excuse Me?" And I looked at my door, saw the ding and said that she put that in my door, she denied it, and I kept accusing her, calling her Inconsiderate and her kid a brat. And get this, she just walked away, saying that I should learn to respect my elders and that she didn't do it. I just gave up and right at her (I know, really classy in front of the kid)....I guess she thought that since I'm just a kid and she was a rich housewife, that she didn't have to pay...I took her plates down, but as it ended up my dad just offered to pay, to avoid involving insurance and whatnot, so I didn't follow through with her...

I was so
Old 08-28-2003, 06:42 PM
still a Masshole

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
nikon,

should have fucked up her car or left her a surprise!

My girlfriend hit my car slightly once and when she got home told me. I was a little pissed but then I took her car for an errand and guess what...I hit my own car with her door....DOH! Sad thing was that there was plenty of space but we both let the door slip outta our hands...not to mention she has a coupe. No dings and I wasn't mad at her anymore!
Old 08-30-2003, 05:46 PM
Instructor

Just got another one today, wiping down the cls with the
cal-duster wearing flip-flops walking on a roll of carpet that
was between the car and garage wall, rolled my ankle and fell
into the car smacking it with the handle of the cal-duster !
(felt like giving myself a nice little bitch-slap but my ankle
already hurt)