Has anyone used..............

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2002, 01:33 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Has anyone used..............

any other type of swaybar that is not Comptech.? Has anyone considered the 25mm Neuspeed rear sawybar for there Cl-S. Which will tend to make the car (in theory) more neutral or slightly oversteer. Opinion wanted on the issue. Thanks
Old 06-12-2002, 05:09 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If I were you, I wouldn't spend any time debating the issue and just go ahead and get the CT sways. I personally think that they are very, very much worth the money. If I had only one upgrade I could afford, that is the one I'd do. The car turns, steers, and corners SO much better. The crap understeer is gone. I love 'em.
Old 06-12-2002, 08:18 PM
The Screeching Toyo's

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I will be putting on the Neuspeed sways. I have the front now and I am waiting to get the "Race Rear" sway. It is more expensive than the regular rear since it's a special order. The regular Neuspeed rear is 19mm, just like ours. It is solid and not hollow like the stock, but the improvement would be minimal in my estimation. The rear race is 25mm and should be quite an improvement over stock. The CT rear is only 22mm rear, so I am hoping the Neuspeed will be that much better. The only bad thing is that I will have to custom make the brackets for it, since the stock ones won't fit!!! I will let you know when I have them on. SOON I HOPE!!!!!
Old 06-12-2002, 08:34 PM
East Coast Boost.!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sways

I just put ont he comptech sways, and they feel awsome. I didn't thik that it would feel such a huge difference, but it's amazing. Someone told me the difference is like "night and day" I now understand why he said that. Get the comptechs.
Old 06-12-2002, 08:54 PM
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Sways

Originally posted by Titand19
I just put ont he comptech sways, and they feel awsome. I didn't thik that it would feel such a huge difference, but it's amazing. Someone told me the difference is like "night and day" I now understand why he said that. Get the comptechs.
You have a pic of the Eibach strut bar ??