HA, I did NOT get caught! HA

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2001, 10:51 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HA, I did NOT get caught! HA

Just a followup to my bullshit accident last week.

A Good amount of you people though I would get caught from "Fleeing the scene of an accident". And some of you more Street smart guys, KNEW I'd be alright. Well, It's been a week, and no cops so far. A few of your comments really TICKED me off, but my account was FUCKED, so I could not respond to your silly comments.

But on comment really stuck out. Someone said that If I were the one that his them, that they would have chased me down and beat my ass? Hahahaha If YOU WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO CUT ME OFF, THEN LIE ABOUT IT TO MY FACE, you'd be lucky not to get a ass beating yourself!!!!!!

Well, Here in Miami, driving is like a warzone. You have to defend yourself and do what YOU MUST to get by(and stay outta jail). In my case, this dumb senseless BITCH was lieing. Now, instead of taking the "LEGAL ACTION" And waiting for a cop, and arguing my word vs hers. I simply LEFT. Because I KNEW I'd be the one that was gonna get FUCKED. Just wanted to let you guys know.

Flames Begin!

[ 07-16-2001: Message edited by: Jayru2 ]
Old 07-16-2001, 11:14 PM
Instructor

Originally posted by Jayru2:
<STRONG>Just a followup to my bullshit accident last week.

A Good amount of you people though I would get caught from "Fleeing the scene of an accident". And some of you more Street smart guys, KNEW I'd be alright. Well, It's been a week, and no cops so far. A few of your comments really TICKED me off, but my account was FUCKED, so I could not respond to your silly comments.

But on comment really stuck out. Someone said that If I were the one that his them, that they would have chased me down and beat my ass? Hahahaha If YOU WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO CUT ME OFF, THEN LIE ABOUT IT TO MY FACE, you'd be lucky not to get a ass beating yourself!!!!!!

Well, Here in Miami, driving is like a warzone. You have to defend yourself and do what YOU MUST to get by(and stay outta jail). In my case, this dumb senseless BITCH was lieing. Now, instead of taking the "LEGAL ACTION" And waiting for a cop, and arguing my word vs hers. I simply LEFT. Because I KNEW I'd be the one that was gonna get FUCKED. Just wanted to let you guys know.

Flames Begin!</STRONG>
You all SUCK! (Except the Miami click) Yeah Baby!!!!!
Old 07-16-2001, 11:17 PM
Race Director

i'm on hold with the police right now...

nobody rubs anything in my face and gets away with it.

Old 07-16-2001, 11:19 PM
Race Director

I must have missed this one...so I'm staying neutral.
Old 07-16-2001, 11:28 PM
Instructor

Originally posted by kensteele:
<STRONG>I must have missed this one...so I'm staying neutral. </STRONG>
Hahaha I'll find the thread for ya!
hold up
Old 07-16-2001, 11:29 PM
Team Owner

<STRONG>I must have missed this one...so I'm staying neutral. </STRONG>
Here ya go Ken....Let EM have it !!!

http://www.acura-cl.com/cgi-bin/ulti...c&f=1&t=008170

Shawn S
Old 07-16-2001, 11:32 PM
Instructor

Originally posted by Shawn S:
<STRONG>

Here ya go Ken....Let EM have it !!!

Shawn S</STRONG>
You fucker, you beat me to it! (J/K)
Here it is!!!! (I researched it, so I am gonna post it! goddammit)
Old 07-16-2001, 11:33 PM
Adult Supervision

Jayru2,

Four simple questions:
1) What was the posted speed limit and what was your speed at the time of the incident?
2) Were you in a turn-only lane and not making a turn at the time of the incident?
3) How many moving violations do you have in the past 3 years?
4) Have you retained insurance yet or are you driving around uninsured?
Old 07-16-2001, 11:44 PM
Instructor

Originally posted by MikeS 18:
<STRONG>Jayru2,

Four simple questions:
1) What was the posted speed limit and what was your speed at the time of the incident?
2) Were you in a turn-only lane and not making a turn at the time of the incident?
3) How many moving violations do you have in the past 3 years?
4) Have you retained insurance yet or are you driving around uninsured?</STRONG>
45 posted. Cruising at 40. gained to about 48-50mph when bitch cut infront of me. Impact speed (15mph) Airbags did NOT deploy

No, I was in a straight lane, and not attempting to turn

my driving record has 0 points and 0 moving violations within 3 yrs(Except an incedent at a concert when backing truck up to the dock.

As of friday, I am INSURED and protected.
Old 07-16-2001, 11:55 PM
Race Director

How the hell did I miss that thread? I most certainly could have said a few things to contribute to THIS one but it's too late now.

The only thing I can say to sum up what I quickly read in a short period of time is 1) after reading one or two sentences of Js first post, ROTLMAO. 2) I cannot believe the enormous amount of criminal activity that resides on this board. It is truly astounding to me to see so many criminals online in this forum! You know who you are....
Old 07-16-2001, 11:58 PM
Adult Supervision

Okay, I'm willing to believe that this was not your fault.

Ken, you're going soft on us...

Tom? Care to comment? Maybe YuppieCL?
Old 07-17-2001, 12:04 AM
Race Director

<STRONG>How the hell did I miss that thread? I most certainly could have said a few things to contribute to THIS one but it's too late now.

The only thing I can say to sum up what I quickly read in a short period of time is 1) after reading one or two sentences of Js first post, ROTLMAO. 2) I cannot believe the enormous amount of criminal activity that resides on this board. It is truly astounding to me to see so many criminals online in this forum! You know who you are.... </STRONG>
ARLGITH ALRIGHT!

i'l confess!

i have and addiction,...to..Dristan.

but i agree with ken, lots of criminals here..
Old 07-17-2001, 12:07 AM
Team Owner

Shawn S
Old 07-17-2001, 12:14 AM
Instructor

Originally posted by amirsafdari:
<STRONG>

ARLGITH ALRIGHT!

i'l confess!

i have and addiction,...to..Dristan.

but i agree with ken, lots of criminals here..</STRONG>
HAHAHA that's Funny shit! and you write like SHIT!!!!!

Actually, some people do use that stuff to get high! Check it out. www.erowid.org Click on "Reports"
Old 07-17-2001, 12:36 AM
Race Director

dude thats me, i have been addicted to it for about 5 months now, no joking here..

haha i talk to my pharmacist like my dealer..haha

those are just the bottles that are in my room beside me, i have 1 more in my washroom, 1 big one in my car, and 2 at my desk at work.

the high is pretty good man..i know i have to quit, its fucking my nose up..
Old 07-17-2001, 12:42 AM
Race Director

You guys are weird.
Old 07-17-2001, 12:47 AM
Three Wheelin'

It's the twilight zone...
Old 07-17-2001, 02:57 AM
Instructor

wtf is Dristan?

-defrag
Old 07-17-2001, 02:57 AM
Learn to swim.

Damn, I thought the first one was funny, but now I don't know if I should laugh?
Old 07-17-2001, 03:07 AM
Racer

Hahah... yah what the hell does dristan do? Is it a nasal decongestant?

Hey jayru... im gonna be down in the miami area at the end of this month. What is cool to do down there? Im gonna be staying at some hotel near miami beach at some place called "Millionaires Isle" Do you know how long it should take to get to south beach from there?
Old 07-17-2001, 03:58 AM
Race Director

Originally posted by aeon:
<STRONG>Damn, I thought the first one was funny, but now I don't know if I should laugh? </STRONG>
haha u said that in a funny way man..

yeah laugh
Old 07-17-2001, 09:48 PM
Instructor

Originally posted by beestea:
<STRONG>Hahah... yah what the hell does dristan do? Is it a nasal decongestant?

Hey jayru... im gonna be down in the miami area at the end of this month. What is cool to do down there? Im gonna be staying at some hotel near miami beach at some place called "Millionaires Isle" Do you know how long it should take to get to south beach from there?</STRONG>
Millionaires Isle? Never heard of it. South Beach is Overrated (keep in mind, I've been living here for 25 years). Check out coconut Grove. Thursdays is college night(or ladies night) but I prefer to goto the bars/clubs in the grove. South beach is great for newcomers like yourself. Just stay clear of the faggots and drug addict girls. You'll bee alright.

shoot me an e-mail. I'll fill you in on what/where to go here. I am a walking/talking miami roadmap!
Old 07-17-2001, 10:20 PM
Old timer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So wtf IS Dristan? And what's so good about it that you would take it all the time?

-J
Old 07-17-2001, 10:51 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by JRock:
<STRONG>So wtf IS Dristan? And what's so good about it that you would take it all the time?

-J</STRONG>
It causes a "rebound" effect. If you use it for more than a few weeks, you need to keep using to keep your snout clear.

A suggestion for "addicted" users. Try seeing your doctor and getting some Zyrtec, Claritin, Alegra, or other non-drowsy making antihistamine. Then get some Nasonex... You can take a squirt of Dristan or Afrin to clear your "snout", then put a squirt or two of the Nasonex(as directed) into your nose to keep it clear all day. At least it will help to cut down on the "addiction" while keeping your snout clear... (Always consult a Doctor...)

[ 07-17-2001: Message edited by: EricL ]
Old 07-17-2001, 11:15 PM
White Lightning

Damn right, the grove is the place to be on thursday night. Fine Hoes everywhere...360 degrees No lie. Friday night, Firehouse (Tim Hardaway's resturant). These places, there are some fine women. DAMN!!!
Old 07-18-2001, 01:38 AM
Number 37

Originally posted by Jayru2:
<STRONG>Just a followup to my bullshit accident last week.

Flames Begin!

[ 07-16-2001: Message edited by: Jayru2 ]</STRONG>
Everyone likes to throw in their .02 when they have never been in this situation. You don't know what you would do unless it happend to you. I say fuckit and hope noone comes knocking on your door.
Old 07-18-2001, 02:13 AM
magnet

yo jayru i would of done the same shit but to bad i am a cop for metro dade and im going to your house to arrest you.....................j/k actaually i own a tag agency which is somewhat close to dmv...........hey if i would of had beer on my breath and a pipe i would of dipped to but what i would of done different is change my tags