GT Touring.......Honda/Acura 2,3,4 !!!!!! :)

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2001, 08:48 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
GT Touring.......Honda/Acura 2,3,4 !!!!!! :)

Anybody catch that on friday night!!!!!! Even with all that added weight. Klienubing still kicked some major arse!!!! How about that Taz Harvey's civic Si !!
Old 08-13-2001, 03:28 AM
My other car is a 350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That was a gas to watch!!! I love the forward camera view...makes you feel like you're strapped on the hood.
Old 08-13-2001, 09:49 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I still say it is unfair to race the Acura inline 4 against a BMW inline 6. I say lets race Acura V6 against BMW I6. Yeah I know it's Acura's fault for not having a V6 in the Integra, but that's easily solved by racing the CLS. I know REALTIME racing looked at racing the CLS, but later changed their minds due to the weight as well as weight distribution.
Old 08-13-2001, 12:59 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by bone_stock:
<STRONG>I still say it is unfair to race the Acura inline 4 against a BMW inline 6. I say lets race Acura V6 against BMW I6. Yeah I know it's Acura's fault for not having a V6 in the Integra, but that's easily solved by racing the CLS. I know REALTIME racing looked at racing the CLS, but later changed their minds due to the weight as well as weight distribution.</STRONG>
Yeah, but Acura is still doing pretty well Top 1/2 in both touring and grand touring for individual drivers and the same manufacturers points Realtime racing has done very well. Although it would've been really interesting to see our CLS out there. Those Acura's have a ECU modded by Mugen.......hmmmmmmm got one for the CLS?