Good Cop Story

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2001, 12:34 PM
Bling Bling

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Cop Story

Lat Night at like 1, I was driving back from campus to my apartment. I took a right from a one lane road to a two lane road. As soon as I turned I accelerated past a few cars. After about a mile, I see blues and pull over, for some reason I knew it was for me. The cop comes up to me and asks for the goods. I act polite and give him them. He told me I was going quickly and I told him I looked down when I saw the lights and I was at 40 (Speed limit was 30 on fucking main street). As he turns to walk back to the car, he spins around and says "how you like the car?," I started going on about how much I like it. I showed him my playstation and TVs in the headrests. I also showed him the Video on the navi stuff. He was very impressed and said he was looking into getting a TL-S. I told him about doing the Video and told him I would help him out with it. He gave me back my info and we talked for about another 5-10 mins. For once in my life, I got pulled over by a cool cop, as well as a future type S owner.
Old 10-16-2001, 12:37 PM
Community Architect
robb m.

Received 632 Likes on 281 Posts
very nice
did you let him know about the websites?
Old 10-16-2001, 12:41 PM
Burning Brakes

good job, everybody should take a lesson here, be nice, it cannot hurt.
Old 10-16-2001, 03:35 PM
Racer

NOT RECOMMENDED

Or you could just have outrun them. I have done it 3 times now and gotten away,but I don't plan on it anymore it is too risky.
Old 10-16-2001, 05:40 PM
Banned

Re: NOT RECOMMENDED

Sure you have, champ.

And Florida state Beat Miami this weekend and the Gators stomped Auburn.

Post your address so we can be sure you know what you're talking about. We won't tell the cops - honest!

Originally posted by Ultimac
Or you could just have outrun them. I have done it 3 times now and gotten away,but I don't plan on it anymore it is too risky.
Old 10-16-2001, 06:13 PM
Burning Brakes

Re: Re: NOT RECOMMENDED

Originally posted by autoxCLS
Sure you have, champ.

And Florida state Beat Miami this weekend and the Gators stomped Auburn.

Post your address so we can be sure you know what you're talking about. We won't tell the cops - honest!

My thoughts exactly.
Old 10-16-2001, 06:41 PM
Race Director

Good deal, nice cop

So the cop didn't say anything about watching TV in the front seat while driving? I've always wondered what the police will do if they see my Navi showing a movie while I was cruising, so I always flip the switch back to Navi when I see them around. Just wondering....
Old 10-16-2001, 07:13 PM
Community Architect
robb m.

it doesn't say he was watching and driving, or that the screen was on anything but the navi when the cop first approached...
Old 10-16-2001, 09:08 PM
Banned

I had a cop fart in front of me at the grocery store. He turned around and said they don't teach cadets how to use that weapon... It was loud too. People twenty feet away turned their heads.
Old 10-16-2001, 09:23 PM
Community Architect
robb m.

^^^LOL!
that is some funny shit...good answer officer
Old 10-16-2001, 09:39 PM