GOD DAMMIT! Got towed from school!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2003, 03:29 PM
Black is a ***** to Clean

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
GOD DAMMIT! Got towed from school!

Man my car has gone through a lot of shit since its life starting 6 months ago. It has undergone a million swirls marks, numerous door dings, scrapes on bumper, keyed paint, nails in my tires, and a fucking blizzard!

The blizzard is the key reason my car is towed. Our school has a parking lot with spots for people who have permits. The new semester began around the snowstorm and parking turned into first come-first serve because a lot of spots are covered up. Many people have to rush in the morning and fill the spots and many people wind up parking in awkward and technically illegal spots including on driving lanes, bus lanes, up on snow mountains (SUVs), and weird angles. This has gone on for about 3 weeks and no one has been towed, though the illegal parking was discouraged by our gay school security.

This morning I obviously missed the "rush" as every spot was taken so I followed what cars at the end of each lane were doing, parking at an angle to fit the car as close as possible to avoid blocking traffic. I guess my car was the ONLY one that tickled my security guard's fancies as mine was the ONLY one towed for illegal parking! I was so damn pissed to find my car GONE at the end of the school day. Even more pissed the some huge SUV took my illegal spot. I went to the security office who were joking around with the fact my car is 1hr. away and would cost $90 to get out!

I'm worried that there might be some damage! There was no obvious outer damage, nor did the car drive strangely. The guy used a regular tow trunk (NOT flatbed), and I think the must have dollied my car out or something, to get to the front wheels, and put it on the truck. My parking brake was on when I got in the car, and I believe they never broke into my car or anything. This day and in fact whole school year has been SHIT!
Old 03-10-2003, 03:31 PM
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Damn bro...that has got to SUCK BALLS!
Old 03-10-2003, 04:01 PM
Black is a ***** to Clean

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Major nutsack pain!
Old 03-10-2003, 04:07 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yes they do break into your car to release the lever, its quite easy. I can atest to that :'(
When you sign for it at the yard, be sure to inspect it for damage or scratches.