Geo Prism pacing me??

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2002, 01:52 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Geo Prism pacing me??

I'm on my way to Austin from Houston on I-10 and 71..there's this annoying maroon Geo Prism that's keeping up with me at around 85-90..we hit some traffic and then the lady pulls infront of me,..by hedging the left lane...

Now this get's REAL annoying.. after I pass up the traffic.. we pull side to side.. and I drop the rev's at around 80 and manage to catch vtec in second... I throw into 3rd,..and fly up to around.. 110.. (now.. i'm really watching my speeding b/c I've already had 2 tickets since i got my car) I'm about 30 seconds ahead of the car but then I hit some traffic on 71..and have to kinda play the lanes to get through it.

So after I get through..i speed up a little more.. up to around 90... and i see these lights go off in my rear.. I'm thinking.. "oh $hit...3strikes... no more license..blah blah)..and my body freezes.. so i slow down..and wait for the cop to come and get me...

cruising at 75... i dont' see any cop anymore...and mysteriously..that geo prism's gone =DD he he he..that'll teach that biatch a lesson!

NEhow... i still wish I had more pickup in 4th... it's just a little too slow for me... honestly.. i've never even hit vtec in 4h..i don't think.. and 5th..you've gotta be kidding. Maybe headers will help..

I'm seriously thinking about the comptech S/C...b/c this battle from around.. 90 w/ a geo was too much for me to bear... too frustrating!

Alright..enough babble.. post ya'lls thoughts.

Tl-S forum is down.. sorry ya'll. hehe
Old 04-01-2002, 09:58 PM
Stealth Bomber

You have to brin 3rd all the way to the redline to enjoy 4th properly, go from D5 to D3 if you are in the right rev range and right when it goest to te redline just pop it in D4. If you are still flooring it, you should be almost/in vtec.

The headers do help out a lot though... However, I didn't have that big problems without it, doing it properly. And you can even do it if you are crusing in SS, and are in 3rd, just make sure to rev it out...
Old 04-03-2002, 08:31 PM
go like hell

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
a Geo Prism racing a type S whats next a Yugo . she had to known she didn't have a snowball chance in a microwave.
Old 04-06-2002, 08:09 AM
In Da LBC with Snoop Dogg

Next time, just swing a few punches at the Prism, we all know they're fragile as Oscar De La Hoyas hands - little pussy!

Both crack under pressure and think they're unbeatable.

Both suck and are overrated.

Both also run with their tail between their legs when a real dog steps up ( Shane Mosely, Fernando Vargas - CL-S, any other car )

Get the point?