Finally got some decent service from Acura

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2002 | 08:14 PM
Racer

Finally got some decent service from Acura

Hi all, its me again

Soooo..... When i brought my car in for the alternator problem (so they say), I also complained about my tranny shifting hard. And i asked for a test drive with the machnic.
I was expecting some shit answer like.. "Oh no... u are driving too hard, just change trany fluidl.. " or "What whistling noise ? thats normal... every car does that.."

On my way to the test drive, he didn't say much.. and i was afraid the answer was what i expect.

So i waited for like an hour or so...

This mechanics walks up to me..
"My friend, you just replaced ur tranny fluid 3000 kms ago.. (because they didn't believe i changed it like 5 month ago... and told me that my tranny fluid are burned), and right now, its burnt again, there must be something wrong with your tranny, it IS shifting a "little" bit hard. Its an auto tranny, so i am not going to do anything right now, and you need a new tranny."

I was so freaking joyful ! yay ! but then, he told me that the tranny is on national backorder, and honda doesnt tell him when will the new tranny be available. I guess thats fine.

and yah, he suggested that i wait for the trnany to be here, and replace the alternator, tranny, and the recall of ignition switch.

Yay ! today is my happiest day of my life ! how pathetic

oh yah, Its in toronto, Acura of Woodbine, best acura dealer in the world ! okay.. maybe PAA is better

hehe
Old 09-13-2002 | 09:23 PM
:)

did you check to see if your car falls in the VIN #s of cars involved in the recall of the ignition switch?

Its nice to see a nice acura dealer though. Sucks that the tranny is on national backorder though!!! ?!?