Everything CL...

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2002, 01:38 AM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Everything CL...

Yo, everyone here at Acura-CL.com. I am new here (well, actually I signed up about 15 minutes ago... ) and just thought of looking around for a site on the Web about the CL when I saw a red 3.2 CL and liked it very much today. Well, I am here because this looks like the best site for CL performance and the members look pretty nice after reading a few posts.

Anyways, I know many things about Civics, Eclipses, Integras, and the like but I want to learn more about the CL. I may seem a little dumb asking some of the questions I am going to ask but please be patient with me because I am just starting out on this car...

Qs in need As from:

1. What engines are offered in the CL and what are each one of the car's engine codes?

2. How much horsepower does each engine make?

3. What models does the CL come in? (ex: Civic- VX, GX, CX, DX, LX, EX, HX, Si, and Type R)

4. Last, anything I should know that isn't in one of the questions I asked before?

Thanks everyone in advance that helps me out!
Old 07-19-2002, 02:41 AM
Subie Dubie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Everything CL...

Originally posted by IgnitedHonda
Yo, everyone here at Acura-CL.com. I am new here (well, actually I signed up about 15 minutes ago... ) and just thought of looking around for a site on the Web about the CL when I saw a red 3.2 CL and liked it very much today. Well, I am here because this looks like the best site for CL performance and the members look pretty nice after reading a few posts.

Anyways, I know many things about Civics, Eclipses, Integras, and the like but I want to learn more about the CL. I may seem a little dumb asking some of the questions I am going to ask but please be patient with me because I am just starting out on this car...

Qs in need As from:

1. What engines are offered in the CL and what are each one of the car's engine codes?

3. What models does the CL come in? (ex: Civic- VX, GX, CX, DX, LX, EX, HX, Si, and Type R)

4. Last, anything I should know that isn't in one of the questions I asked before?

3.2 CL 225 H.P. 3.2 CL Type S 260 H.P.
Old 07-19-2002, 03:52 AM
Pro

Also, engine code is J32A. You should look into the Tranny issue for the 5AT. Check out the Tranny forum.
Old 07-19-2002, 10:28 AM
Drifting

Re: Re: Everything CL...

Originally posted by Red Rider

3.2 CL 225 H.P. 3.2 CL Type S 260 H.P.
Old 07-20-2002, 02:21 AM
The Screeching Toyo's

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: Everything CL...

Originally posted by IgnitedHonda

Qs in need As from:

#1 There is only ONE engine in the 01 and up CL the 3.2 liter V6.
Engine codes are J32A1 and J32A2

#2 The A1 makes 225 HP and the A2 makes 260 HP at the crank.

#3 The CL only comes in 2 models 3.2 CL and 3.2 CL Type S.

Good luck with your search!!! Keep us posted on your progress!!