Dumbass just t-boned a Jetta, got out and ran!

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2001, 04:24 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dumbass just t-boned a Jetta, got out and ran!

Here I am, hacking away at some Perl code in my window cube on the 5th floor of a 6-story building and I hear a horn and a huge SMASH! I look out the window and there's this dude in an old Corolla pushing his door to get it opened. I can't even see the inside of the other car , a Jetta (airbag smoke) and the door opens, smoke poors out, and this girl stumbles out of the car and lays on the median - CLEARLY in pain. So the guy in the corolla checks on the girl, and HAULS ASS away! What a damn chicken!

Anyways, the cops come, and an ambulance carts the woman off. I went down and told the cops that I saw this dude run off in a direction and they said "yeah - this was a stolen car and that no one got a good description of the guy.

I guess that at least he had the gumption to see if the girl was OK, but who the hell would steal an old Corolla? Dumbass!
Old 07-05-2001, 04:29 PM
nItIn

my friend works at a gentlemans club here in town and 2 weeks ago saturday someone stole her Sunfire .. lol! well thats not the funniest part ... day before yesterday, the cops called her and said that someone exchanged her Sunfire for a Ford Explorer at a local laundromat and that her car was in good condition and there was a $100 bill sitting on the dash.

WEIRD!

I guess it just goes to show .. when a person really needs a ride, they'll take the first thing they can find. this thief was however nice enough to pay her for the week of usage before he upgraded
Old 07-05-2001, 04:38 PM
Pro

Originally posted by nabster:
<STRONG>my friend works at a gentlemans club here in town and 2 weeks ago saturday someone stole her Sunfire .. lol! well thats not the funniest part ... day before yesterday, the cops called her and said that someone exchanged her Sunfire for a Ford Explorer at a local laundromat and that her car was in good condition and there was a $100 bill sitting on the dash.

WEIRD!

I guess it just goes to show .. when a person really needs a ride, they'll take the first thing they can find. this thief was however nice enough to pay her for the week of usage before he upgraded </STRONG>
MAybe the $100 bill was for earlier when he was at the gentleman's club and forogt to pay