coworker dinged my car door...

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2002, 04:11 PM
Red X

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
coworker dinged my car door...

and he won't admit it. he's a punk. he's mad at me(didn't know then, but i know now)and i parked next to him. next thing i know i have a huge ding on my passenger side door. here's our email:

You should not have parked there any ways. IC parking is for ICs that work at the building not go to the gym.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all i'm saying is that i didn't notice it before i left from school and i notice it now. it's pretty hard to miss because it's damn big. if you didn't do it then dont trip. i get the licence plate from the cars i park next to just in case anyway. i'll just let my insurance handle it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did not see anything! I hope you are not implying that I messed with your car.

hey, i parked next to you this morning in the 300 garage. when you left did you see a door ding on my passenger side? it wasn't there this morning and i'm very anal with this stuff because i alway check my car whenever i leave a lot. thanks

what should i do guys?
Old 07-16-2002, 04:23 PM
That's hot...

This recently happened to me too...

I posted a thread about it here ...and I got some helpful info off it...

It sucks when you don't see it happen...

How big is it...bigger then a quarter...did paint come off?

That really sucks man...good luck...
Old 07-16-2002, 04:30 PM
Drifting

Re: coworker dinged my car door...

Originally posted by gmilian

what should i do guys?
Open a can of whoop ass and WHOOP ASS...and then shove the can up his ass. Oh by the way...the visiontek place that did your conversion...they're now charging $500 to do it!!!
Old 07-16-2002, 04:33 PM
Pro

use dent pro or whatever...and ding the fuck outta his door...
Old 07-16-2002, 04:38 PM
Advanced

:pee: all over his windshield.I hate people that dont have respect for other peoples cars.:angry:
Old 07-16-2002, 04:42 PM
Red X

Re: Re: coworker dinged my car door...

Originally posted by peiqinglong

Open a can of whoop ass and WHOOP ASS...and then shove the can up his ass. Oh by the way...the visiontek place that did your conversion...they're now charging $500 to do it!!!
vision car audio??? well the jacks are custom so maybe it was that. tell them that you don't want it. i was just gonna have the jacks loose, but he hooked me up. tell him i sent ya. and talk to navid.

well, he called me and he said whats up with the car. and he's all i have a dent too. i'm gonna go and check out his car right now. shit makes me mad.
Old 07-16-2002, 04:50 PM
Grls lov shiftn my stick

First day---take the stem out of one of his tire valves.

Second day--follow him home and egg his car at night and let it sit on there the whole night.

Third day--walk by his car with something sharp sticking out of your side and dig down to the sheetmetal.

Forth day--beat his parents with a baseball bat for having a piece of sh_t of a human being.

Fifth day--have the ding fixed.
Old 07-16-2002, 04:53 PM
Drifting

Re: Re: Re: coworker dinged my car door...

Originally posted by gmilian

vision car audio??? well the jacks are custom so maybe it was that. tell them that you don't want it. i was just gonna have the jacks loose, but he hooked me up. tell him i sent ya. and talk to navid.

well, he called me and he said whats up with the car. and he's all i have a dent too. i'm gonna go and check out his car right now. shit makes me mad.
I did talk to Navid...the reason why it's $140 more is because they know the RGB is hard to come buy...so they are doing a 100% markup. Well...I guess it's gonna be awhile for me...gotta save up the money...Sorry to hear about your door man!
Old 07-16-2002, 05:06 PM
fuh-Q

Originally posted by Cee eL eS
use dent pro or whatever...and ding the fuck outta his door...
im witcha on dat! if youre sure it was him put your foot in his door!
Old 07-16-2002, 05:19 PM
Red X

Originally posted by 1998CL3.0

im witcha on dat! if youre sure it was him put your foot in his door!
i can't go to jail for something stupid. and i can't lose my job either. fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate this shit
Old 07-16-2002, 05:21 PM
Head Duck

A little patience here...I would not recommend damaging his car....Look at it like this:

A. If he did do it, and you do something to his car then he is the type of person who is probably going to do something else to your car...no winner here (except for the body shops

B. If he didn't do it, and you do something to his car then he will be feeling angry as you are now (and may be prompted to do something to your car)...once again, no winner here (except for the body shops

Unless you have a witness or you saw him do it, forget it and consider it part of life. By the way, I now have my first dent in my 2002 from a parking lot (and I always park in wide or end spaces), but I look at it as a cost of driving to the mall
Old 07-16-2002, 05:44 PM
Fuct in the hed!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Door ding his car.........ONCE A DAY FOR THE NEXT YEAR
Old 07-16-2002, 06:01 PM
Subie Dubie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by duckman2000
A little patience here...I would not recommend damaging his car....Look at it like this:

A. If he did do it, and you do something to his car then he is the type of person who is probably going to do something else to your car...no winner here (except for the body shops

B. If he didn't do it, and you do something to his car then he will be feeling angry as you are now (and may be prompted to do something to your car)...once again, no winner here (except for the body shops

Unless you have a witness or you saw him do it, forget it and consider it part of life. By the way, I now have my first dent in my 2002 from a parking lot (and I always park in wide or end spaces), but I look at it as a cost of driving to the mall
My first thought was retribution, but duckman is probably right. It will never end, and you'll probably be afraid to park your car. His comments about the parking make him sound guilty though, so maybe you should kick his ass
Old 07-16-2002, 06:03 PM