Comptech exhaust installed

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2001 | 04:30 AM
My other car is a 350Z

Comptech exhaust installed

After work I had to jam from one side of the city to the other before 6PM Friday to get to the UPS office where my Comptech exhaust from Autocarparts.com was waiting. Thanks to the already-installed and ever-willing Comptech headers I made it to UPS with a few minutes to spare.

Took me about an hour to get the Comptech exhaust on. What can I say, I'm slow. Once I got the old exhaust off I musta spent 5 minutes under the rear axle just looking at the rear suspension components up close and the superbeefy Comptech sway bar.

With the exhaust now installed, the view from behind is sweet - baby's got back! Sorry, no digital camera, I'll take some pics this weekend with the 35mm and try to get them posted in a few days. And the sound...ooooh...yeah...love that Barry White burble.

------------------
Mike
2001 Satin Silver CL-S
Comptech headers, exhaust, sways
PIAA 19169 road lamps

"Never underestimate the power of a dark CLown!" - Darph Bobo

[This message has been edited by H4mm3rm4n (edited 04-14-2001).]
Old 04-14-2001 | 10:05 PM
Banned

Got to love that "SILKY/THROATY" Muffle !

SWEET !

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by H4mm3rm4n:
After work I had to jam from one side of the city to the other before 6PM Friday to get to the UPS office where my Comptech exhaust from Autocarparts.com was waiting. Thanks to the already-installed and ever-willing Comptech headers I made it to UPS with a few minutes to spare.

Took me about an hour to get the Comptech exhaust on. What can I say, I'm slow. Once I got the old exhaust off I musta spent 5 minutes under the rear axle just looking at the rear suspension components up close and the superbeefy Comptech sway bar.

With the exhaust now installed, the view from behind is sweet - baby's got back! Sorry, no digital camera, I'll take some pics this weekend with the 35mm and try to get them posted in a few days. And the sound...ooooh...yeah...love that Barry White burble.

</font>