Old 08-07-2001 | 11:19 PM
Suzuka Master

what network? hopefully efnet
Old 08-07-2001 | 11:24 PM
Prostyle Owner

Originally posted by rise:
<STRONG>what network? hopefully efnet</STRONG>
hey everyone,
Maybe we could try a chat service, it is mIRC some people might know it, if you don;t know it is a chatting interface that lets you connect to servers and go into rooms and just talk now i was thinking maybe we could creat a cl-s room and just go in there to talk about stuff more technically and on a ASAP responce method. Maybe it could help. if you do not have mIRC go to www.mirc.com and download the 4 minute program instructions are listed below on how to connect to a server that has no activity and we could use.

1. open mIRC
2. when the connect screen pops up click on add.
3. in description put CL-S chat, in irc server put: irc.igl.net, for port leave it 6667 and no password is need so click o.k.
4. in the space full name, put some alies if you like or your real one it is not important.
5. in email address put your email address, can;t connect with out one
6. then in nickname put your CL-S board nickname
7. press connect and it should connect to irc.igl.net
8. to see a list of rooms, type: /list this will give you a list if you do NOT see CL-S then that means no one is in it and you need to create it.
9. To creat a room type in the opening screen /join # and the name of room...in this case you would put /join #CL-S and it would create that room for you and then people would see it when you type /list.
10. that's it

hope this can help people when you need a ASAP answer or just to get to know everyone better.

Later
Dantes
Old 08-07-2001 | 11:36 PM
Racer

Aight im here wheres everybody else

[ 08-07-2001: Message edited by: LarryB ]
Old 08-07-2001 | 11:39 PM
Racer

ok what program to i clik on i am getting alot of diff states to download from
Old 08-07-2001 | 11:41 PM
Racer

Originally posted by Southpaw:
<STRONG>ok what program to i clik on i am getting alot of diff states to download from </STRONG>

any will work..pick a close state for faster Downlaods
Old 08-08-2001 | 06:31 AM
Mr. Shah

Originally posted by Dantes:
<STRONG>

hey everyone,
Maybe we could try a chat service, it is mIRC some people might know it, if you don;t know it is a chatting interface that lets you connect to servers and go into rooms and just talk now i was thinking maybe we could creat a cl-s room and just go in there to talk about stuff more technically and on a ASAP responce method. Maybe it could help. if you do not have mIRC go to www.mirc.com and download the 4 minute program instructions are listed below on how to connect to a server that has no activity and we could use.

1. open mIRC
2. when the connect screen pops up click on add.
3. in description put CL-S chat, in irc server put: irc.igl.net, for port leave it 6667 and no password is need so click o.k.
4. in the space full name, put some alies if you like or your real one it is not important.
5. in email address put your email address, can;t connect with out one
6. then in nickname put your CL-S board nickname
7. press connect and it should connect to irc.igl.net
8. to see a list of rooms, type: /list this will give you a list if you do NOT see CL-S then that means no one is in it and you need to create it.
9. To creat a room type in the opening screen /join # and the name of room...in this case you would put /join #CL-S and it would create that room for you and then people would see it when you type /list.
10. that's it

hope this can help people when you need a ASAP answer or just to get to know everyone better.

Later
Dantes</STRONG>
is that on EFnet or DALnet?