CLS/impala

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2007 | 08:30 PM
Racer

CLS/impala

I'm in East Cleveland - home of the pimps and hustlas. I'm mindin' my own business, cruising at about 35-40mph from traffice light to traffic light. All of a sudden, big pimpin' T.I. in his 1980 Cheverolet Impala on big chrome wagon wheels comes roaring past and jumps in front of me just as I'm approaching the next traffic light. I' m cool. Not pissed at all. Actually I'm laughing while I'm sizing this dude up.

Light turns green and he jumps off, tailpipes ROARING. I pull up to him real slow at the next red light, switch off the VSA, gate shift down to first, and wait. Light turns green and big pimpin's whole front end raises up off the ground - I ease off with a descent dig, nothing too amazing. We're even up to the next light. Okay, after this light turns green there's a whole nice length of lanes to really stretch our legs. This time we take off and his drive belts squeeeeeeel

I pull away from him and get 5 car lengths and shut down. Just as I'm shifting back into normal mode here comes big pimpin' barreling towards me - oh he wants to play some more eh? I switch into Sport mode and bat it down to 2nd. He's about to pin me behind a slower car in my lane so I jump in front of him and upshift to 3rd, pulling away like crazy. This time I put 20 car lengths between me and him when I see a cop coming towards me on the opposite side of the road

Luckily the cops around here don't even think about using a radar and I saw him way down the road, so I hit the brakes mad seriously. However, the cop could still tell I was hauling it down from some supersonic speed. Just as I pass him I look in my rearview mirror and I see his brake lights light up

For a second it seemed like he was going to turn around. He even pulled over into the outside lane as if he was about to execute a u-turn but then he just keeps going

Big pimpin' and I stop at the next light and I'm looking at him like

He's so pissed he keeps his head straight forward and revs his Impala. Ooooooh shit, he's ready to rumble now

The light turns green but this time I don't spare his ass. three chirps and I let it rev up in 1st and slam it into 2nd so hard the front end wiggles. He's straight up murdered by 30 car lengths but he's still hard on the accelerator. I let him get within 5 carlengths and let him have it again by 10 carlengths. We pass another pimpin' dude in a Mazda Millenia and he decides to join in. For a second I'm thinking I might have a little competition if it's a Millenia S but the chances of running into one are slim to none.

Looks like I'm right because the dude in the Millenia couldn't get past the Impala. I had broken big pimpin's spirit so severely he wouldn't even come within 12 car lengths of me even when I had slowed down to 55mph.
Old 07-21-2007 | 12:09 AM
P.

Thats funny as hell man!