Clear your lights in Houston time...

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2001, 03:22 AM
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clear your lights in Houston time...

Hey Houston peeps, looks like its gonna be dry tommorrow. You guys game to clear some lights?

------------------
2001 Acura 3.2 CL Type-S
Comptech Springs
Custom AEM CAI
Apexi V-AFC
Old 02-25-2001, 03:27 AM
Drifting

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WebToker:
Hey Houston peeps, looks like its gonna be dry tommorrow. You guys game to clear some lights?

</font>

Ok since it is late I am just going to go ahead an email all of you that were thinking about doing it. CHECK YOUR MAIL!!! ;-)

------------------
2001 Acura 3.2 CL Type-S
Comptech Springs
Custom AEM CAI
Apexi V-AFC
Old 02-25-2001, 04:13 AM
I am Jack's need 4 SPEED!

whaddayamean it's late? you guys got a time and place figured out?
Old 02-25-2001, 04:31 AM
Drifting

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by silverESS:
whaddayamean it's late? you guys got a time and place figured out?</font>

11:00 - 12:00 at my place. I will email you my number and if you want you can call me in the morning. ;-)

------------------
2001 Acura 3.2 CL Type-S
Comptech Springs
Custom AEM CAI
Apexi V-AFC
Old 02-25-2001, 06:25 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WebToker:

11:00 - 12:00 at my place. I will email you my number and if you want you can call me in the morning. ;-)

</font>
left you a phone message on your cell-did you guys do it? hafta send us some pics!!!
i spent the afternoon getting the CAI installed and the ECU set--all that i can say about the intake is...IIIIIIII LIIIIIIKE IT!! (thanks) still gotta figure out how to get it mounted a little better, tho (xephyr, are you reading??)
Old 02-25-2001, 06:35 PM
Banned

Silver,

I am listening and working on the modification. The minute it is done I will post here and offer the upgrade. It will include a replacement for the upper assembly (above the Bypass Valve). I will ship to everyone who purchased (Even those who purchased through a 3rd party). I will not charge for the upgrade or shipping. I do ask that you return UPS the original back to Xephyr Performance.

BTW:

Id love to hear some feedback on how it sounds, performance, etc !

Chris Koncur
Xephyr Performance, LLC.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by silverESS:
left you a phone message on your cell-did you guys do it? hafta send us some pics!!!
i spent the afternoon getting the CAI installed and the ECU set--all that i can say about the intake is...IIIIIIII LIIIIIIKE IT!! (thanks) still gotta figure out how to get it mounted a little better, tho (xephyr, are you reading??)
</font>

------------------
2001 Nighthawk Black CLS Type S - Xephyr Performance Cold Air Intake, PIAA 19173(Yellow) Road Lamp Upgrades, Full Wood Trim, Spoiler, Best GTECH Sprint 6.05 Xephyr Performance Intakes
Old 02-25-2001, 07:13 PM
Intermediate

webtoker, do you think you tx guys could take some pics of the clearing process for us virginia ppl?? it'd help alot!! thanx and goooood luck

------------------
2001 Acura CL Type-S, Taffeta White, non-navi, piaa roadlamps,spoiler, nosemask, k&n filter~~*~~
Is 300's SUCK and r POS's count is 9 IS's down, umm....bout 50,000 to go *haha* if u see me, youll be behind me
Old 02-25-2001, 10:42 PM
Instructor

Damn, damn, damn...I missed it.
I thought you guys were doing it on Saturday? I'm just now checking my email, and you guys decided to clear them today. I could have been there. Oh well, let us know how it came out. Hope everything went well, and hope u got pics and even better a video for me. haha

Old 02-25-2001, 11:56 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Xephyr2K:
Silver,

I am listening and working on the modification. The minute it is done I will post here and offer the upgrade. It will include a replacement for the upper assembly (above the Bypass Valve). I will ship to everyone who purchased (Even those who purchased through a 3rd party). I will not charge for the upgrade or shipping. I do ask that you return UPS the original back to Xephyr Performance.

BTW:

Id love to hear some feedback on how it sounds, performance, etc !

Chris Koncur
Xephyr Performance, LLC.

</font>
THANKS for the post xephyr!! i really appreciate that you are working with the early buyers of your product --very cool! we are your R&D crew, i guess . what most concerns me is keeping the filter element from knocking around down below. i think that the attachment you are talking about will most likely satisfy the 'stability' problem, as long as it keeps the entire unit tight.
i only took it for a few runs today--too much traffic on the weekends. i did notice that from a hard acceleration, that second gear chirp is MUCH more pronounced!!
good luck with your product and please continue to keep us posted on any developments!
Old 02-26-2001, 12:27 AM
Who's Your Daddy

Hey Webtoker, I called your cell phone for confirmation a few times today but only got your voicemail...I left my cell # on your voice mail....Did you guys do it today? Dang, disappointed that i missed it if you guys did do it

------------------
01' Type-S
Acura loyalty
retired a 2000 TL and a 94' Acura Legend Coupe
Comptech Springs
Comptech axle-back exhaust
yellow bumper (fog lights) bulbs
Old 02-26-2001, 03:10 AM
Drifting

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by CL-Super:
Hey Webtoker, I called your cell phone for confirmation a few times today but only got your voicemail...I left my cell # on your voice mail....Did you guys do it today? Dang, disappointed that i missed it if you guys did do it

</font>

Sorry everyone, I got caught up bailing my friend out of jail becuase he didn't pay his speeding tickets. Anyone want to do it during the week or maybe next weekend?

------------------
2001 Acura 3.2 CL Type-S
Comptech Springs
Custom AEM CAI
Apexi V-AFC