Can I say....DAMN!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2001, 02:56 AM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can I say....DAMN!!!

Today I was driving down the Florida Turnpike minding my own business when a little yellow spot shows up in my rear view mirror. Before I know it that little yellow spot became a yellow lowered S4 on my ass. I've never raced one, but I have driven my buddy's. When I drove it (6-speed, stock) you could feel a little more acceleration compared to a stock CL-S, but not much. Anyways, back to story. So, even though I'm not really into racing down highways at crazy speeds I thought why not see what this sucker's got. I hit the gas at 80mph which was perfect since I landed in VTEC, and off I go. DAMN, about within 5 seconds he managed to pass me, and end up 5 cars ahead of me. He just kept going and going. No chance whatsoever. Then I look at my speedo and see that I'm going 120 mph. At this point he was at least 10 cars ahead and must have been going 140 or so. I couldn't believe it! I know he had to have the chip b/c there's no way a stock S4 could do that. It was amazing, and it sounded like a jet flying by. It set a streak of jelousy/astonishment in me for about an hour until I came to my senses knowing that he paided at least 10K more for that and his turbos will probably go bad in about a year.

Well, just thought I'd share my story. Either way, those are some phat cars!

------------------
-Silver CL-S, non-navi (shoulda got it!)
-Comptech headers
-Comptech sways
-K&N drop-in filter
-Polarg M6 road lamps
-14% tint all around
-Viper alarm with Car Starter

Check out my sold 98 Honda Prelude:
www.hondaprelude.com/setups/setupsdsply.asp?id=5644&gen=5&orderby=
Old 04-25-2001, 03:01 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The Audi S-4 is a Kick-Ass car. They are fast with tremendous potential. Be prepared for a real ass-kicking. That and the new 2001 M3 should be avoided..

Until, we can get some booster rockets or turbos (with Brembos), forget about it!

------------------
Silver 2001 CL-S with NAVI
  • Mud guards
  • Wheel locks
  • Toyo T1S 235/45ZR17-97W* Proxies on 17x8" SSR Competition wheels (48lbs less than stock)
  • Kevlar/SS Brake lines ordered
  • Comptech headers & sways ready
  • Silver AEM CAI ready
  • 8 coats of Zaino magic