Broken in 1000 miles, Ready for mods.

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2001 | 08:39 AM
Prostyle Owner

Broken in 1000 miles, Ready for mods.

Hey all,

I have broken the engine to 1000 miles, and i feel i am ready for the mods.Okay this might seem like a big request, but i am going to need a list of aftermarket equipment that can go into a
CL-S 2001 3.2. Also, need to know if integra and honda accord parts, fit. So far i have found no site that carries parts for a CL-S. So i need your guys help in accomplishing this. I live in the houston area and believe tehre are alot of people here in houston that might help me out on where in the city they got there stuff.Want to lower the 14's to about low 13's for now, no Nos at this point, but intakes, fule injectors, headers, air filters, ground effects, anything and all you guys have to help me out, it is sort of a birthday family for the family(odd thing i know, LMAO), so i would apprecaite the feedback.I am also wondering if it is possible to get CL-S in the 300-375 Hp range? If owners, could each give me a list of what they have that would be great. Thanks all, and happy racing =))I just want my car to look good and sound better, just like any other car fan.=))

------------------
2001 Acura CL-S
San Marino Red
Loaded, no navi
Old 06-25-2001 | 08:47 AM
Three Wheelin'

Start here....

http://www.autocarparts.com

or here

http://www.comptechusa.com

good luck

------------------
2001 Silver 3.2CLS
Muds, Spoiler, Hardwire 8500, Polarg M-6 lamps, K&N filter #33-2178,
Comptech Headers, Sways, mufflers
Planning: SSR 17X7.5 GT1 Wheels, Brembo Brakes.
Old 06-25-2001 | 12:08 PM
Floyd Mayweather Jr.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dantes:
Hey all,

I have broken the engine to 1000 miles, and i feel i am ready for the mods.Okay this might seem like a big request, but i am going to need a list of aftermarket equipment that can go into a
CL-S 2001 3.2. Also, need to know if integra and honda accord parts, fit. So far i have found no site that carries parts for a CL-S. So i need your guys help in accomplishing this. I live in the houston area and believe tehre are alot of people here in houston that might help me out on where in the city they got there stuff.Want to lower the 14's to about low 13's for now, no Nos at this point, but intakes, fule injectors, headers, air filters, ground effects, anything and all you guys have to help me out, it is sort of a birthday family for the family(odd thing i know, LMAO), so i would apprecaite the feedback.I am also wondering if it is possible to get CL-S in the 300-375 Hp range? If owners, could each give me a list of what they have that would be great. Thanks all, and happy racing =))I just want my car to look good and sound better, just like any other car fan.=))

</font>
First off welcome... You should definitely come to the Houston meet this Sat @ 12pm. This would be the ideal opportunity to see in person CL-S's with many different mods, for more info on the meet check the Houston Meet Thread.

------------------
Drive Fast Live Fast!
Old 06-25-2001 | 12:18 PM
Firestarter

you have two very good suggestions posted already. I just wish I had your budget.

------------------
Silver CL-S