Audi A4 vs. 03 CL-S

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 12:57 AM
6speed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi A4 vs. 03 CL-S

I was drivin over to a friends house and was stopped at a light when an Audi A4 pulled up next to me with some old guy in it. I didnt think anything of it but when the light turned green he shot off. So I caught him at the next light and turned onto the freeway onramp with him since i was headin that direction anyways. Well he went off full throttle and I decided to play along. So on the onramp I was on his ass the whole way up to about 90 and am pretty sure i would have passed him but then he started weaving in and out of medium traffic and my exit was comin up so i had to slow down and take it. Im not sure if it was the 3.0L or the 1.8T. but it was fun while it lasted

oh also random sidenote...I was comin home at 6 in the morning one night and got stuck behind some slow cars going like 50. When I had a chance I just went WOT passed them going 80ish or something. Then i started to slow down to about 65 when i look in my rear view and see some car driving really fast past the same cars i just passed. The car starts pushing on my ass hella hardcore. I thought the car wanted to play but i was extremely tired so i just slowed down a bit more to about 60. well half a mile passes and the car behind me finally passes me. turns out it was washington state patrol HAHA
The very next day i took an exit only and went about 80 again (i dont really speed alot i think i was late) and i could see all the cars lights as im going past and in the corner of my eye i see one pair of lights that are keeping up with me. I look over and it was a seattle pd patrol car right when i turned my head to look i made eye contact with the driver haha.

Any ex law enforcement or anyone else know what kind of engines pd cars usually have now? they were both crown vics. i love watching those high speed chases on tv i just hope im not on one
Old 03-14-2008, 02:21 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 208 Likes on 187 Posts
i know their v8s lol but you need to be a little more careful, you might get pulled over for speeding next time
Old 03-14-2008, 07:21 AM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jl03CLS
I was drivin over to a friends house and was stopped at a light when an Audi A4 pulled up next to me with some old guy in it. I didnt think anything of it but when the light turned green he shot off. So I caught him at the next light and turned onto the freeway onramp with him since i was headin that direction anyways. Well he went off full throttle and I decided to play along. So on the onramp I was on his ass the whole way up to about 90 and am pretty sure i would have passed him but then he started weaving in and out of medium traffic and my exit was comin up so i had to slow down and take it. Im not sure if it was the 3.0L or the 1.8T. but it was fun while it lasted

oh also random sidenote...I was comin home at 6 in the morning one night and got stuck behind some slow cars going like 50. When I had a chance I just went WOT passed them going 80ish or something. Then i started to slow down to about 65 when i look in my rear view and see some car driving really fast past the same cars i just passed. The car starts pushing on my ass hella hardcore. I thought the car wanted to play but i was extremely tired so i just slowed down a bit more to about 60. well half a mile passes and the car behind me finally passes me. turns out it was washington state patrol HAHA
The very next day i took an exit only and went about 80 again (i dont really speed alot i think i was late) and i could see all the cars lights as im going past and in the corner of my eye i see one pair of lights that are keeping up with me. I look over and it was a seattle pd patrol car right when i turned my head to look i made eye contact with the driver haha.

Any ex law enforcement or anyone else know what kind of engines pd cars usually have now? they were both crown vics. i love watching those high speed chases on tv i just hope im not on one

2008, the CVPI Engine – 250-hp 4.6L flexible fuel (E85) SEFI V8 with overhead cam
Old 03-14-2008, 12:41 PM
'03 ABP YA4-S 6MT

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by cbusAcuracls
2008, the CVPI Engine – 250-hp 4.6L flexible fuel (E85) SEFI V8 with overhead cam
yeah, the engine is nothing to write home about these days, maybe 5-6 years ago it was comparable..