Anyone in Milwaukee?!

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2001, 06:33 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone in Milwaukee?!

In Milwaukee for two weeks, and haven't seen a single CL since I've been here. Only Pontiac's and Chevy's up in here!!!! What's the story? Only one dealer 'ey?! Ouch.
Old 10-05-2001, 06:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 719 Likes on 201 Posts
There are a few ppl here from Milwaukee....seen some posts, one of the guys was sopposed to come to the last chicago meet...I think he couldnt make it at the last minute

[ 10-05-2001: Message edited by: synth19 ]
Old 10-05-2001, 07:00 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I jus tdidn't see shit for nice car's over there. Different life style and all, but geez....two Beemer's and one TL. That's IT!!!! No Mercedes or Audi's or anything for that matter. How depressing. Everywhere you go 'round here it's nice ass cars. CL's must look extra special good over in the midwest!!!!!
Old 10-05-2001, 07:56 PM
Nightbane

Originally posted by mffdvr:
<STRONG>I jus tdidn't see shit for nice car's over there. Different life style and all, but geez....two Beemer's and one TL. That's IT!!!! No Mercedes or Audi's or anything for that matter. How depressing. Everywhere you go 'round here it's nice ass cars. CL's must look extra special good over in the midwest!!!!! </STRONG>
Yo where are you at? I'm the resident Milwaukeean that Synth was speaking about. Was suppose to hit the last meet but got screwed over by work...ahh well at least I've got work.

What are you in town for and where are you at? Send me an PM or an email.

Brenden