Anyone heard from Xephyr? Know how to contact him?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2001, 03:20 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone heard from Xephyr? Know how to contact him?

I haven't heard from him since last week -- haven't received confirmation of my shipment this week -- hasn't returned my email, and no one ever picks up at that cell-phone # for "Xephyr Performance".

Anyone know a reliable way to reach him?

------------------
R.I.P Integra Type-R #932
Black 2001 CL-S
Comptech Headers
Old 04-17-2001, 03:23 PM
The Creator

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Same question.
Old 04-17-2001, 03:24 PM
Banned

I got an email from him last Thursday.

Don't know when he was shipping again though. I already have the CAI, just asked him for the new mounting brackets.

Haven't heard from him this week though.

I don't have any other number for him, other than his cell number. Sorry.

------------------
avengerjr
2001 CL-S Satin Silver / Ebony Interior / Non-Navi[*] spoiler , wheel locks , 20% tint , fenderwell trim[*] mud guards , winter floor mats , full nose mask[*] Xephyr CAI
Old 04-17-2001, 10:33 PM
Instructor

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by avengerjr:
I got an email from him last Thursday.

Don't know when he was shipping again though. I already have the CAI, just asked him for the new mounting brackets.

Haven't heard from him this week though.

I don't have any other number for him, other than his cell number. Sorry.

</font>

I've left him a message on his phone and a few emails, still no word.

I'm a patient man ...

.. to a point. Then I get angry.

Especially considering he's already collected the money upfront -- that kinda baffles me. Most ppl only collect once they ship.

------------------
Black 2001 CL-S
Comptech Headers
Old 04-17-2001, 11:52 PM
Racer

man, I am SOOO glad I got my cai from AEM. This is like the 3'rd person that's been looking for xeypher in the past 4-6 weeks.
Old 04-18-2001, 12:15 AM
Instructor

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jayru:
man, I am SOOO glad I got my cai from AEM. This is like the 3'rd person that's been looking for xeypher in the past 4-6 weeks.</font>

Yeah well, nyah nyah to you too

------------------
Black 2001 CL-S
Comptech Headers
Old 04-18-2001, 12:47 AM
w.t.f., mate?

Yeah I know how you feel...

He really should be keeping better contact with his customers.

OH well just have some patience you'll eventually get it.

------------------
~Phil~!
2K1 satin silver CL-S since 6/13/00 named Laetitia! ~#10,029!!~ ~Navi!~ ~XEPHYR PERFORMANCE CAI~ ~Quantum tint~ ~Hiper Hibrid Plasma Xenon road lamps AND high-beams~ ~spoiler, baby!!~ ~Uniden LRD 6599SWS Radar Detector~ ~Shine by Meguiar's Gold Wax~ ~Member of the Scratched Rims Club~ ~Getting a red Acura badge shortly.~
As per CLPower's request, I have removed my former post count(which was 500 :p)
Old 04-18-2001, 12:50 AM
Team Owner

I can't understand why he keeps doing this.
He makes a great product.

Shawn S

------------------
Speed limits are for CARS and DRIVERS whose limits are easily exceeded !!!!!

2001 CL Type S - NAV - San Marino RED / Parchment - Spoiler - 35% Tint - Roof Visor - PIAA Lamps
GOLD Emblems & Grill - V1 w/remote - KICKER AMP w/(2) 10" Alumapro Subs - Xephyr CAI - Shine by ZAINO
For Photos see: PAGE 1 PAGE 2 PAGE 3 PAGE 4 V1 & SUBS
Old 04-18-2001, 02:47 AM
Unregistered Member

Received 45 Likes on 32 Posts
Let's string him up by his nuts

------------------
dead CL-S and M3
Old 04-18-2001, 03:06 AM
w.t.f., mate?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tom2:
Let's string him up by his nuts

</font>
OUCH I can only imagine the horrible pain that could cause...

------------------
~Phil~!
2K1 satin silver CL-S since 6/13/00 named Laetitia! ~#10,029!!~ ~Navi!~ ~XEPHYR PERFORMANCE CAI~ ~Quantum tint~ ~Hiper Hibrid Plasma Xenon road lamps AND high-beams~ ~spoiler, baby!!~ ~Uniden LRD 6599SWS Radar Detector~ ~Shine by Meguiar's Gold Wax~ ~Member of the Scratched Rims Club~ ~Getting a red Acura badge shortly.~
As per CLPower's request, I have removed my former post count(which was 500 :p)
Old 04-18-2001, 06:17 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
I've left him a message on his phone and a few emails, still no word.

I'm a patient man ...

.. to a point. Then I get angry.

Especially considering he's already collected the money upfront -- that kinda baffles me. Most ppl only collect once they ship.

</font>
I am patient to a point too, but I watched the posts and knew that I couldn't tolerate the wait and uncertainty. I actually prefer his product, but I dislike:

-- lack of communication
-- firm delivery dates
-- pre-payment of goods that are not shipped

So, I went with Tim (Snook) who has a reputation for taking care of his customers and settled for the AEM. Tim is great!

On the other hand:

1. You’re getting a more flexible and inexpensive CAI.
2. It costs less and provides more features.
3. You get the bypass valve tossed in.
4. You don't have to cut the AEM's pipe for the bypass (like I will when winter rains come).
5. And you can talk to the guy who made it (whenever you can get a hold of him).

So, you did know what you were in for -- yes/no?

Or was this a case of wishing for the best, but knowing that there was a price to pay? This same subject matter has been going on for a long time!

Everyone who does finally get his or her product does say, "Hey, it was worth the wait." So, just consider it a trade-off you chose!

1. You can get things cheap
2. You can get things fast
3. You can get things well made

But, you can't have all three (yes/no)?

(just my opinions...)

------------------
Silver 2001 CL-S with NAVI
  • Mud guards
  • Wheel locks
  • Toyo T1S 235/45ZR17-97W* Proxies on 17x8" SSR Competition wheels (48lbs less than stock)
  • Kevlar/SS Brake lines ordered
  • Comptech headers & sways ready
  • Silver AEM CAI ready
  • 8 coats of Zaino magic

[This message has been edited by EricL (edited 04-18-2001).]
Old 04-18-2001, 11:12 AM
Instructor

Good post, Eric..

I more or less in the dark as to what I was getting into. At the time of my inquiry about the Xeph CAI, it seemed alot of ppl had it and everyone is pleased with the product. I had only seen one negative response concerning his customer service -- I chalked that up to just being a snide remark cause of personal differences.

I emailed Chris (Xeph) for sales info, etc. He responded the NEXT DAY. I thought "cool, that's not bad service at all".

Only now, the money has left my account and I can't reach him anymore. The phone # *never* gets answered, I called throughout the weekend and Monday and Tuesday. I've left him voice mail giving him #s were he can reach me. I've sent him 3 more emails (which he WAS quick to respond to in the sale process).

It's the wait and uncertainty that bothers me. If he were to tell me "sorry, I am so swamped please give me another week -- I guarentee it by xx/xx/xx" -- fine. But just ignoring his customers irks me, and then gives me doubts. He told me he'd have a batch of 40 done this past weekend for immediate shipment starting this Monday. Based on that, I placed my order (for a Polished finished no less, since that was supposed to be the first ones ready -- I HATE the polish look ).

Now, i'm going to sit here quietly and just wait
.. and wait.
... and wait.

But once my threshhold is reached and my mood crosses over into anger, that is not good.

Ah well.

------------------
Black 2001 CL-S
Comptech Headers
Old 04-18-2001, 11:26 AM
Racer

I was also about to order a CAI from Xeph, but this is the reason that I didn't! I should have just got it at the meet from him. Stupid me...

------------------
Why buy a special edition car and not drive it like it was meant to be driven
Old 04-18-2001, 04:28 PM
on bin laden

you guys are all into love/hate relationships. do a search if you haven't read the explanation of why he loses contact. a few weeks ago you were ripping him, then he showed up at the meet, now you are ripping him again. this is all not necessary, he's one guy trying to help us all out. the fact that you think he "takes" your money before delivery is not entire true. The fact of the matter is, he is using paypal as a form of payment, since he would not be able to accept credit cards since he doesn't actually have a store w/a credit car machine. Paypal works the way it does, and we can't do anything about it. Your other option is to send him the money. Either way, people on here have tried to cheat him, and he isn't gonna send out a CAI to anybody before he's got the bling bling ... why??? he cant take a risk, we BEGGED him to make us a CAI, and in turn for his hard work and excellent price, we continue to badger & berate him. Please please please, have patience, and faith that Chris will get you your intake as soon as he can. I've said this before many times, he's working on many things for our cars. He's just one person, trying to help our online community out. Don't piss the guy off, if he stops develpoing all his new products (sways, v-afc, the list goes on...) I'm gonna hate ... big time ... Nothing personal to anybody, just a check to keep everything in perspective.

------------------
Black 2001 Type S
*Eibach Pro-Kit (Waiting to be installed)
*Xephyr Cold Air Intake
*PIAA 19169 Road Lamps
*Rockford 500a2 [FOR SALE]
*Pioneer 12" @ 400w (x2) [FOR SALE]
*77237-SOK-A02
---Still 2 rims not scratched---
Old 04-18-2001, 05:22 PM
Racer

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Crippen:
I haven't heard from him since last week -- haven't received confirmation of my shipment this week -- hasn't returned my email, and no one ever picks up at that cell-phone # for "Xephyr Performance".

Anyone know a reliable way to reach him?

</font>
Old 04-18-2001, 08:03 PM
Advanced

Good post, Eric..

I more or less in the dark as to what I was getting into. At the time of my inquiry about the Xeph CAI, it seemed alot of ppl had it and everyone is pleased with the product. I had only seen one negative response concerning his customer service -- I chalked that up to just being a snide remark cause of personal differences.
</font>
Crippen, if you are referring to my posts on your previous thread, I only stated the facts. Not once did I turn my comments into a personal attack, but I did warn folks that there may be problems doing business with him unless you are within driving distance. Hope things work out for you.

------------------
2001 White/Ebony CL-S w/ Comptech headers, 19169, mud flaps, winter mats and wheel locks.
Old 04-18-2001, 08:55 PM
Advanced

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by fbazakos:
you guys are all into love/hate relationships. do a search if you haven't read the explanation of why he loses contact. a few weeks ago you were ripping him, then he showed up at the meet, now you are ripping him again. this is all not necessary, he's one guy trying to help us all out. the fact that you think he "takes" your money before delivery is not entire true. The fact of the matter is, he is using paypal as a form of payment, since he would not be able to accept credit cards since he doesn't actually have a store w/a credit car machine. Paypal works the way it does, and we can't do anything about it. Your other option is to send him the money. Either way, people on here have tried to cheat him, and he isn't gonna send out a CAI to anybody before he's got the bling bling ... why??? he cant take a risk, we BEGGED him to make us a CAI, and in turn for his hard work and excellent price, we continue to badger & berate him. Please please please, have patience, and faith that Chris will get you your intake as soon as he can. I've said this before many times, he's working on many things for our cars. He's just one person, trying to help our online community out. Don't piss the guy off, if he stops develpoing all his new products (sways, v-afc, the list goes on...) I'm gonna hate ... big time ... Nothing personal to anybody, just a check to keep everything in perspective.
</font>
Fbazakos,

Speaking of check, since you are local to him, do you think you could remind him to get my refund check to me? Last week I managed to get in touch via cell phone. He knows who I am, but has made no effort to return my money in spite of promises to do so. He even asked me to give him hell on the board if he messes up, but I believe that serves no purpose.

I do love his product, but I hate his lack of customer service. You ask us not to piss him off, but what about him pissing us off? After all, I am not trying to rip him off. He acknowledged that the merchandice arrived, and sent an email March 1st saying he would send me a check. I have not received an email from him since, in spite of email and voicemail sent to him. It seems that unless you are in a position to get personal attention, you get none at all. Next time you, eclipse or other locals talk to him, please remind him of his obligations.

By the way, isn't Zuckerman still giving him assistance?

------------------
2001 White/Ebony CL-S w/ Comptech headers, 19169, mud flaps, winter mats and wheel locks.
Old 04-18-2001, 09:10 PM
on bin laden

Ok, I live in Minnesota, he's in New Jersey??? not quite local, but I guess I'm close than you. If I get an email from him I will mention it to him. I dont hear from him anymore than you guys do, I just don't need him to hold my hand every five minutes. I'm not accusing anybody specifically of trying to defraud Xephyr, just pointed out the facts. He doesn't have a customer service department. I dont know what he looks like or who helps him. I just know he's got a small operation and he's trying to help us.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by goodjob:
Fbazakos,

Speaking of check, since you are local to him, do you think you could remind him to get my refund check to me? Last week I managed to get in touch via cell phone. He knows who I am, but has made no effort to return my money in spite of promises to do so. He even asked me to give him hell on the board if he messes up, but I believe that serves no purpose.

I do love his product, but I hate his lack of customer service. You ask us not to piss him off, but what about him pissing us off? After all, I am not trying to rip him off. He acknowledged that the merchandice arrived, and sent an email March 1st saying he would send me a check. I have not received an email from him since, in spite of email and voicemail sent to him. It seems that unless you are in a position to get personal attention, you get none at all. Next time you, eclipse or other locals talk to him, please remind him of his obligations.

By the way, isn't Zuckerman still giving him assistance?

</font>

------------------
Black 2001 Type S
*Xephyr Cold Air Intake
*PIAA 19169 Road Lamps
*77237-SOK-A02
Old 04-18-2001, 09:48 PM
Adult Supervision

we BEGGED him to make us a CAI, and in turn for his hard work and excellent price, we continue to badger & berate him. Don't piss the guy off, if he stops develpoing all his new products (sways, v-afc, the list goes on...)

</font>
This is pretty lame. No, very lame. We continue to badger and berate him?! I don't think so. I would suggest that everyone is being a lot more patient than I would be about someone who doesn't have a real business yet, has $200 of my money and who will not respond to a week's worth of calling. COD is the only way I would buy anything from him.

Having him develop products that we can only pay for and never receive doesn't really do us any good. And I have never worried about pissing off the vendor for a valid reason like "you have my money when am I getting your product."

Sounds like we have a good product developer with a lack of knowledge on what good business relations are and what bad business relations are.

And regardless of what anyone says, NO ONE is too busy to return customer calls for a week. NO ONE! This is a personal choice by the businessman. And a bad one.

Now, do you want to know what I really think?

------------------
CL-S #22,299 Black/Parchment/Nav, spoiler, door & fender guards, wood trim, PIAA 9005, Polarg M6, V1 w/remote, trunk & winter mats, no headers, no sway bars, no springs, no CAI, no money! (but I got a nice new kitchen!)
Old 04-18-2001, 09:52 PM
Suzuka Master

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MikeS 18:
This is pretty lame. No, very lame. We continue to badger and berate him?! I don't think so. I would suggest that everyone is being a lot more patient than I would be about someone who doesn't have a real business yet, has $200 of my money and who will not respond to a week's worth of calling. COD is the only way I would buy anything from him.

Having him develop products that we can only pay for and never receive doesn't really do us any good. And I have never worried about pissing off the vendor for a valid reason like "you have my money when am I getting your product."

Sounds like we have a good product developer with a lack of knowledge on what good business relations are and what bad business relations are.

And regardless of what anyone says, NO ONE is too busy to return customer calls for a week. NO ONE! This is a personal choice by the businessman. And a bad one.

</font>

Is it X-Rated?

------------------
  • Mud guards
  • Wheel locks
  • Toyo T1S 235/45ZR17-97W* Proxies on 17x8" SSR Competition wheels (48lbs less than stock)
  • Silver AEM CAI ready
  • 8 coats of Zaino magic
Old 04-18-2001, 10:02 PM
on bin laden

If I had the *time* I'd look up all the different threads that include some very disrespectful comments. Heck, even people who have no interest in a CAI are hopping on the bandwagon (ahem Mike). I guess all the explanation aren't enough for some people, and for those people, I guess they only thing is to take their business elsewhere. Nobody here has gotten screwed out of their money. Everybody has gotten their product eventually. Give the guy a break, it is important that those who haven't been following realize that we begged him to make the CAI for us. Only people on acura-cl.com know about it. These same people read everyday that it takes some time to get his product. I knew it before I ordered it. I dealt with it, and in the end I'm appreciative, just like all the guys that went to that big meet. When you've saved up $185 for an intake, either save up another $100 for a different brand, or suck it up and wait for Chris to make you one. Then thank him, that's what I did ...

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MikeS 18:

</font>

------------------
Black 2001 Type S
*Xephyr Cold Air Intake
*PIAA 19169 Road Lamps
*77237-SOK-A02
Old 04-18-2001, 10:11 PM
Adult Supervision

Gee, I don't know...I think I've been around since the beginning of the CAI thing - check my post count and I was on the old -cl.com and the -tl.com too. So, I been watching.

Has anybody been ripped off yet? Well someone is waiting patiently for a refund and that has been too long in coming so maybe - jury is still out. Chris too busy to put a check in an envelope or to Paypal back - help me understand this one?

Also, as described in my sig, I have no mods like this yet. Instead, I have a newly renovated first floor, new kitchen and a very happy wife. This is not to say that the first $200 disposable income I get wouldn't go to one of these...wait, first I have to buy a digicam...

------------------
CL-S #22,299 Black/Parchment/Nav, spoiler, door & fender guards, wood trim, PIAA 9005, Polarg M6, V1 w/remote, trunk & winter mats, no headers, no sway bars, no springs, no CAI, no money! (but I got a nice new kitchen!)
Old 04-18-2001, 10:20 PM
Drifting

I am sorry but there is no excuse what so ever. Don't try to stick up for him. This happens over and over. Its is complete bullshit. I had the same problem and just decided I would buy another intake instead of waiting for my package. He either needs to stop selling on this board or get his shit together. No more excuses, no more people that have there intake sticking up for him. He needs to stop this NOW!
Old 04-18-2001, 11:08 PM
Instructor

Ah well, I can see the emotions are quite high regarding this issue

I have my money vested in this and so I have no choice but to wait. If no one has ever been screwed, then I guess I have nothing to worry bout, right? Hee hee

I just wish he had told me this upfront -- he had said he was ready to ship this week. I was this close to ordering the AEM, but went with him instead cause of a)price b)similar performance c)happy customers who HAVE the product and d)It would be shipped this week.

Else, I would have gone with the AEM for it's great constructions, looks, great customer service through Tim, and I even had free-shipping.

I guess now I wait

------------------
Black 2001 CL-S
Comptech Headers
Old 04-18-2001, 11:25 PM
Just call me DADDY!!!

This is way I order my AEM CAI from Tim and it is coming Friday. I had to wait too because of the backorder, but it was about only a week or so.

------------------
2001 CL-S Satin Silver/Ebnoy
Spoiler, moonroof visor, 20% Tint,
PIAA 19173/19170
Mobil 1 Oil/Oil Filter
X-Pel/Upgrade Cup Holder
Clifford G4 Solaris Remote Start Car Alarm

Just order: AEM CAI/Denso Iridium Spark Plugs
On its way: Comptech Sway Bar/Brake Line/WS Apexi Coilover
Old 04-18-2001, 11:29 PM
I love my CL-S

Ah well, I can see the emotions are quite high regarding this issue

I have my money vested in this and so I have no choice but to wait. If no one has ever been screwed, then I guess I have nothing to worry bout, right? Hee hee

I just wish he had told me this upfront -- he had said he was ready to ship this week. I was this close to ordering the AEM, but went with him instead cause of a)price b)similar performance c)happy customers who HAVE the product and d)It would be shipped this week.

Else, I would have gone with the AEM for it's great constructions, looks, great customer service through Tim, and I even had free-shipping.

I guess now I wait

</font>
hehe..you are a pretty nice guy
maybe Xephyr should hire someone to help him;
maybe check mails and answer phone calls for him?...

------------------
01 silver cl-s
AEM CAI red
K&N air filter
Piaa 19169
Cannon winter floor mats
Old 04-18-2001, 11:39 PM
Suzuka Master

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
snip...snip
maybe Xephyr should hire someone to help him;
maybe check mails and answer phone calls for him?...
</font>
You may have THE answer here.

After looking at this, time should always be made for the customer. If it can't be delivered AS PROMISED, then it is big problem time.

How much could it cost to hire an answering service *or* part time secretary/etc to help an hour or two a day with replies.

If someone finally needs to bail, make it happen.

This falls into the too little too late dept., but the Amex card does let you dispute bills by just calling them up. NO messy forms to fill out. You are considered innocent until the other vendor can proof otherwise (at least so it has been for me).

$0.02 again...

Maybe, someone should send a post count and hit count to him to let him evaluate this issue for himself....

------------------
  • Mud guards
  • Wheel locks
  • Silver AEM CAI ready
  • 8 coats of Zaino magic

[This message has been edited by EricL (edited 04-18-2001).]
Old 04-18-2001, 11:48 PM
on bin laden

as my Dad says in his Greek accent ... "Only in America..."

------------------
Black 2001 Type S
*Xephyr Cold Air Intake
*PIAA 19169 Road Lamps
*77237-SOK-A02
Old 04-19-2001, 08:49 AM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Suggestion for Xephyr's website.

One Phrase!

"Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery"

------------------
- As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it.

01 Type-S
Satin Silver/Ebony
Navigation-Spoiler-Muds-Wheel locks-35% Tint-PIAA wedges-V1 and remote
Old 04-19-2001, 11:18 AM
Someday pigs WILL fly!

Along with a few others on this board, I met Chris (Xephyr) a few weeks ago at the NJ meet. He seemed like a really cool guy, not afraid to get dirty or answer any questions. I know he is busy and my personal opinion is that he is just having a hard time keeping up. I have not ordered one but I think I am going to today. I'm actually sorry I didn't pony up at the meet. All the guys who did are very satisfied from what I have heard and read. I like what I saw and the install looked relatively painless. I am going into this knowing that it will be awhile before I see it but I gotta have it. My .02 (US, Crip)

------------------
01 CL-S NightHawk Black/Ebony Bowling Ball Interior
Old 04-19-2001, 01:14 PM
on bin laden

Well said gto ... you're a marked man ... we better not hear you jumped the "bag on xephyr" bandwagon in a few weeks hehehehe.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by gto2050:
Along with a few others on this board, I met Chris (Xephyr) a few weeks ago at the NJ meet. He seemed like a really cool guy, not afraid to get dirty or answer any questions. I know he is busy and my personal opinion is that he is just having a hard time keeping up. I have not ordered one but I think I am going to today. I'm actually sorry I didn't pony up at the meet. All the guys who did are very satisfied from what I have heard and read. I like what I saw and the install looked relatively painless. I am going into this knowing that it will be awhile before I see it but I gotta have it. My .02 (US, Crip)

</font>

------------------
Black 2001 Type S
*Xephyr Cold Air Intake
*PIAA 19169 Road Lamps
*77237-SOK-A02
Old 04-19-2001, 03:18 PM
Drifting

Well said gto ... you're a marked man ... we better not hear you jumped the "bag on xephyr" bandwagon in a few weeks hehehehe.

</font>

This coming from a person who has there intake...
Old 04-19-2001, 04:24 PM
Instructor

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WebToker:

</font>
LOL, I just noticed that too

He should give me his intake and wait patiently for mine

Hee heee

------------------
Black 2001 CL-S
Comptech Headers
Old 04-19-2001, 04:31 PM
on bin laden

hey i waited for mine, just like the rest of you but that was before everybody and their mothers wanted one, so I got my pretty quick. i was a guinea pig ...

Originally posted by WebToker:

</font>
LOL, I just noticed that too

He should give me his intake and wait patiently for mine

Hee heee

------------------
Black 2001 Type S
*Xephyr Cold Air Intake
*PIAA 19169 Road Lamps
*77237-SOK-A02
Old 04-19-2001, 07:40 PM
Banned

I am not going to defend the way Xephyr does business nor am I going to say anything negative about it either.

Bottom line is this:

-Everyone has read the threads on Xephyr and his performance.

-Everyone has their own choice to make on which product to go with (it is called competition - it is a good thing).

-Everyone who orders the Xephyr CAI knows what has happened in the past and what is happening now with his shipping.

So please, everyone make up their own fucking mind and cut the shit out. I don't care if you own one, want one, fuck one, or whatever else. I am tired of hearing all the petty shit about it.

*Sorry for the last remarks, but damn I am really tired of the same subject over and over again.*

------------------
avengerjr
2001 CL-S Satin Silver / Ebony Interior / Non-Navi[*] spoiler , wheel locks , 20% tint , fenderwell trim[*] mud guards , winter floor mats , full nose mask[*] Xephyr CAI
Old 04-19-2001, 07:50 PM
Number 37

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by avengerjr:
I am not going to defend the way Xephyr does business nor am I going to say anything negative about it either.

Bottom line is this:

-Everyone has read the threads on Xephyr and his performance.

-Everyone has their own choice to make on which product to go with (it is called competition - it is a good thing).

-Everyone who orders the Xephyr CAI knows what has happened in the past and what is happening now with his shipping.

So please, everyone make up their own fucking mind and cut the shit out. I don't care if you own one, want one, fuck one, or whatever else. I am tired of hearing all the petty shit about it.

*Sorry for the last remarks, but damn I am really tired of the same subject over and over again.*

</font>
I AGREE 100%

------------------
Please have a crane drop on my car so I have to buy a new CL-S. But wait till I'm not in the car. Thanks
Old 04-19-2001, 09:15 PM
Adult Supervision

Okay I agree with Avengerjr.

Now, let's discuss Avenger's "filthy mouth and bad attitude." (Name the movie!)

------------------
Old 04-19-2001, 09:29 PM
Suzuka Master

1. Please close this post.

2. Someone who still doesn't get it -- please send a copy to Chris (Xepher). He is a big boy.

3. When I got back on, I wondered if this would still be raging.

Ahhh, new product idea -- "Post filter-Jihad filter-etc"

------------------
  • Mud guards
  • Wheel locks
  • Silver AEM CAI ready
  • 8 coats of Zaino magic
Old 04-19-2001, 10:43 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
If I see chris this weekend I will mention this thread.

------------------
01' Acura CL Type-S
Piaa 19169 Bulbs
Valentine1 Pig Detector
CompTech Exhaust
Xephyr Cold Air Intake
Founding Member of the NO SCRATCHED RIMS CLUB

01'Acura Integra GSR
Old 04-19-2001, 10:46 PM
Suzuka Master

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by eclipse23:
If I see chris this weekend I will mention this thread.

</font>
I don't know if he can read "HTML", but I send him part 1.

I'm sure he would appreciate your personal visit

------------------
  • Mud guards
  • Wheel locks
  • Silver AEM CAI ready
  • 8 coats of Zaino magic

Quick Reply: Anyone heard from Xephyr? Know how to contact him?