Anyone heard about IFA insurance in NJ?

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2001, 06:56 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 706 Likes on 548 Posts
Anyone heard about IFA insurance in NJ?

I am shoping for good insurance deal, curretnly I am 24 and pay 2200 per year with $1000 deductuble.
I am at Liberty Mutual Insurance
I want something cheaper BUT at the same time a good well known name for inscurance company, with good coverage and service.
I was quoted 1300$ for IFA insurance, but I am unsure about credability of that company.
Last thing you want is when you have an accident and you are not able to get your money.

Any suggestions on good well known companies in NJ with good deals ?

[ 07-02-2001: Message edited by: russianDude ]
Old 07-02-2001, 07:07 PM
Someday pigs WILL fly!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bad time to be looking for deals with State FArm and AIG wanting to pull out. That leaves over 2 milliuon drivers looking for deals. How easy do you think it's gonna be??
Old 07-03-2001, 12:47 AM
900 club member

Hey Russiandude, if you work for a NJ based company see if they offer New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance Co. They only take drivers with clean records for 3 or more years but the savings is unbelievable! They are aslo great with claims - I had 2 cars stolen and accelerated into some chicks ass one time and NO SURCHARGES! If I told you what I pay for 4 cars, you wouldn't believe me. Check into it (I should do a commercial for them)
Old 07-03-2001, 12:53 AM
Race Director

Originally posted by rickm:
<STRONG>Hey Russiandude, if you work for a NJ based company see if they offer New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance Co. They only take drivers with clean records for 3 or more years but the savings is unbelievable! They are aslo great with claims - I had 2 cars stolen and accelerated into some chicks ass one time and NO SURCHARGES! If I told you what I pay for 4 cars, you wouldn't believe me. Check into it (I should do a commercial for them)</STRONG>
Not attacking; but Rick, how does an insurance company stay in business and make money with that type of business model (i.e. we continue to carry you and pay for all of your mistakes and mishaps without asking you to share the risk).

I'm being lighthearted with this, I guess you don't have to really know this to do business with a company. But when you get older like me, you start to wonder about these things.