Any one on rt 18?

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2003, 12:28 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any one on rt 18?

Did one of you guys in a Silver Cl try to race me on rt 18 by the EB Mall yesterday? I was sitting at the light next the guy, I gave him a look but he didn't look over so I figured- OK no race. Light turns green and he took off like a bat outta hell. By the time I realized what happened and I punched it in 2nd and he was already slowing down about 8 car lengths ahead. I got pissed and pretty much did a ricer fly by, passing him at around 70 mph @ roughly 7200 rpms in 2nd.

So, is it any one of you guys I owe a race or what? Next time I'll be ready so I don't get my ass handed to me.
Old 07-04-2003, 02:47 AM
Instructor

Re: Any one on rt 18?

Originally posted by 97Snake
Did one of you guys in a Silver Cl try to race me on rt 18 by the EB Mall yesterday? I was sitting at the light next the guy, I gave him a look but he didn't look over so I figured- OK no race. Light turns green and he took off like a bat outta hell. By the time I realized what happened and I punched it in 2nd and he was already slowing down about 8 car lengths ahead. I got pissed and pretty much did a ricer fly by, passing him at around 70 mph @ roughly 7200 rpms in 2nd.

So, is it any one of you guys I owe a race or what? Next time I'll be ready so I don't get my ass handed to me.
cheap bugar

unless he was supercharged, typeR or allmotor you would've rip him a new asshole anyway.
Old 07-06-2003, 01:45 AM
It's Go-Time.

"Either you SMOKE or get SMOKED" - lesson learned...
Old 07-06-2003, 08:02 PM
Advanced

"Either you SMOKE or get SMOKED"
I know, but I don't wanna be one of those kids in a Mustang that revs his engine at every car he sees and has to race cars that he knows he can beat. People that do that are asses.

Usually I'll wait for the other car to get the lead then I hammer it around 15-25 mph. That way gets me a kill 99% of the time ( if I race to 100-110mph ) and its safer if I don't have someone next to me in 1st gear because my car likes to go sideways.