2003 honda accord coupe gets 5 STARS all around for saftey!

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2003, 06:04 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 honda accord coupe gets 5 STARS all around for saftey!

YYAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!

vtec.net link
Old 05-09-2003, 09:29 PM
Duck Fuke!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
you want a cookie
Old 05-09-2003, 09:32 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Tourque. Do me a favor. go to www.acura-cl.com home page and re-read the banner. I'm happy for you but this is an ACURA board so tell me why I should give a rat's ass that your car won safety awards?
Old 05-09-2003, 10:07 PM
Instructor

:whocares:
Old 05-09-2003, 10:31 PM
Banned

damn.........the hostility on this forum!

WHO SHIT IN YOUR CORNFLAKES THIS MORNING?
Old 05-09-2003, 10:44 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
http://www.acura-cl.com/forums/showt...hreadid=102761

and also here:

www.acura-cl.com
Old 05-09-2003, 10:46 PM
Banned

Originally posted by eclipse23
Tourque. Do me a favor. go to www.acura-cl.com home page and re-read the banner. I'm happy for you but this is an ACURA board so tell me why I should give a rat's ass that your car won safety awards?
I just re-read the banner, and I saw nothing about an "eclipse"
Old 05-09-2003, 10:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 388 Likes on 196 Posts
doesn't make it any less ugly
Old 05-09-2003, 10:55 PM
Banned

Originally posted by mattg
doesn't make it any less ugly
Old 05-09-2003, 11:04 PM
Senior Moderator

post pics of your car, i want to see your drop.
Old 05-09-2003, 11:22 PM
Banned

Originally posted by mattg
post pics of your car, i want to see your drop.
I'm not giving you photoshop material! Besides, I don't own a digital camera!
Old 05-09-2003, 11:28 PM
Senior Moderator

weak
Old 05-09-2003, 11:51 PM
Race Director

Received 15 Likes on 4 Posts
torque you really invite trouble...if you dont own a Cl, no one here is going to give a fuck about your car unless it is worth 50k+

Do what I do and divert most of your posting energy to forums that are specific to your car. I've curbed my posts here quite a bit...I thought people would enjoy hearing from other make owners but some seem to have more fun slamming other cars than giving out props. Gets annoying.
Old 05-10-2003, 12:03 AM
Three Wheelin'

I DO care about those reviews... the accord coupe is a nice car and its good to hear those reviews. i have no idea why some of you are flaming him for posting that. just cuz its not a CL doesnt mean its not the CL-brother (well used to be based off the same platform). honda/acura - its all the same.
Old 05-10-2003, 12:30 AM
Senior Moderator

you guys aren't around enought to see all the stupid shit he posts, it gets annoying.

he's always taking digs at the cl-s, and trying to show how is new accord is a superior vehicle.

this is acura-cl.com, do you think we want to hear from someone who is always talking shit about our cars? fuck no.

it has nothing to do w/ this post, it's the rep he's earned here on a-cl.

oh, and honda != acura.
Old 05-10-2003, 12:32 AM
Retired. Not available.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Eternal, I guess you havent read the board that often
He keeps dragging about the damned Accord that it gets annoying.
Old 05-10-2003, 01:06 AM
Drifting

I agree with pretty much most of the people here. If he had contributed more neutral posts in the past, then this post to me would be seen as nothing more than an informative post. But taking into account his past posts, I can't help but feel this is another attempt to slam the CL despite however subtle he tried to make it. While I have no problems with people posting pics and info about other cars because after all the forums are much like a library, it is filled with informative guides and thought proving posts that shouldn't be censored, when someone continues to rag on something incessantly and non stop refusing to even be respectful about the disagreement, then I feel that person shouldn't really have a place here.
Old 05-10-2003, 01:10 AM
Sweet as Gold

What do you call a 2001 CL-S thats been punched in the face a couple of times and walks around the town like it's piss-drunk????.........give up.......a BRAND NEW AV6 coupe!!!!!
Old 05-10-2003, 05:45 AM
JZ
Three Wheelin'

Man, your posts are getting so old and played out.

Move on to something new. You're boring us to sleep.

I used to give the new AV6 props until I saw the interior up close and it looks cheeeeeap. Like most non-luxury cars, the interior looks great in pictures but crappy in real life.

Yaaaaaaawn........
Old 05-10-2003, 08:07 AM
Burning Brakes

You guys should fell sorry for us guys he lives in our area
Old 05-11-2003, 02:04 PM
Sweet as Gold

hehehe...yeah the interior is plain as shit...everythings all plastic
Old 05-11-2003, 03:25 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Ant7701
hehehe...yeah the interior is plain as shit...everythings all plastic
gr8!
Old 05-11-2003, 07:20 PM
Advanced

dude y yall hating?? acuras and hondas are the same shit...the cls are just as ugly as the 7thgen accords (i own a slow ass 6thgen coupe)
Old 05-11-2003, 07:25 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

You know I really don't think it's such a big deal.

Torque, you just need to tone it down a little you know? It's not that people don't like you or the accord coupe for that matter......it's the way you run around here constantly trying to prove your car's value.

As long as you love your car than that is the only thing that matters!!!!!!
Old 05-11-2003, 07:30 PM
Administrator Alumnus

Received 131 Likes on 82 Posts
Originally posted by johntypes
You guys should fell sorry for us guys he lives in our area
Old 05-11-2003, 07:49 PM
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally posted by torqueaholic
damn.........the hostility on this forum!

WHO SHIT IN YOUR CORNFLAKES THIS MORNING?
take your accord and pound it up your ass!

I like the car. It's a honda. I am glad it recived good marks.

As for, you, what do you expect? You arrogantly post topics to piss us off and start controversy. You even went so far as to create a poll (that was deleted by the mods!!) asking members if they like you. WTF??? :shakehd:

I don't care if people post about other makes and models, I like it, but your attitude has got to go.
Old 05-11-2003, 07:54 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally posted by zeroday
I've curbed my posts here quite a bit...I thought people would enjoy hearing from other make owners but some seem to have more fun slamming other cars than giving out props. Gets annoying.
Nah Zero, that's where I disagree w/ you. Tourquey here likes to push his car on us w/ the 'MY CAR IS BETTER THAN YOU' syndrome. The fact remains that this hairless little shitbag takes glee in cruising over here and smearing our cars and makes his car look great. You ofcourse, being a Z owner take offense and get all uppity over my posts since I make comments about the Z's looks, etc. but the bottom line is that the Z and the Accord are nice cars. As a car fan I can't say they are not nice and I respect all the work and design in them. Personally I wouldn't buy either but once again I respect the car. This is an Acura board, no one wants to hear his 'im better than you' shit no matter how subtle he states it.
Old 05-11-2003, 09:42 PM
Banned

Nah Zero, that's where I disagree w/ you. Tourquey here likes to push his car on us w/ the 'MY CAR IS BETTER THAN YOU' syndrome. The fact remains that this hairless little shitbag takes glee in cruising over here and smearing our cars and makes his car look great. You ofcourse, being a Z owner take offense and get all uppity over my posts since I make comments about the Z's looks, etc. but the bottom line is that the Z and the Accord are nice cars. As a car fan I can't say they are not nice and I respect all the work and design in them. Personally I wouldn't buy either but once again I respect the car. This is an Acura board, no one wants to hear his 'im better than you' shit no matter how subtle he states it.
whats up your ass?
Old 05-11-2003, 09:49 PM
Banned

Originally posted by joedokes28
take your accord and pound it up your ass!

I like the car. It's a honda. I am glad it recived good marks.

As for, you, what do you expect? You arrogantly post topics to piss us off and start controversy. You even went so far as to create a poll (that was deleted by the mods!!) asking members if they like you. WTF??? :shakehd:

I don't care if people post about other makes and models, I like it, but your attitude has got to go.
Old 05-11-2003, 10:01 PM
Duck Fuke!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

:P
Old 05-11-2003, 10:06 PM
Three Wheelin'

well i definitely dont agree with ragging on a car especially when its all in the same family.

if u think about it, the CL-S 6spd and the accord v6 6spd are almost equally as fast to the 1/4mile

and if u want to rag on the CL-S, it might be nice to remind the accord fanatic that the quality of materials used in the CL are far superior to the accord. the interior looks cool in the accord but the materials definitely arent the best. but the CL also has the HID's

both cars are nice in their own regard but i definitely dont think an accord driver should rag on the CL
Old 05-11-2003, 10:19 PM
Race Director

Received 15 Likes on 4 Posts
Uppity? lol your negative comments about my car were very out of place in the discussion you are reffering to, making it obvious to me you were just trying to jab at me/my car. We were talking about a porsche spoiler not my car. It was just so obvious and blatant.

I haven't been following torqe's posts, i'm not defending him, I was just making an observation about the attitudes of certain members of this forum. After doing some searches today, he does seem to enjoy stirring the pot.

I've never intentionally bragged about my car on this site...I like cars...Cl included...not just my car...always have. That's why I still post here after selling my CLS...not to make people feel bad about their cars.
Old 05-11-2003, 10:33 PM
Banned

Originally posted by zeroday
Uppity? lol your negative comments about my car were very out of place in the discussion you are reffering to, making it obvious to me you were just trying to jab at me/my car. We were talking about a porsche spoiler not my car. It was just so obvious and blatant.

I haven't been following torqe's posts, i'm not defending him, I was just making an observation about the attitudes of certain members of this forum. After doing some searches today, he does seem to enjoy stirring the pot.

I've never intentionally bragged about my car on this site...I like cars...Cl included...not just my car...always have. That's why I still post here after selling my CLS...not to make people feel bad about their cars.
don't encourage him, by responding to his obvious jealousy, and spite. Just do what I do, and stir the pot I never started out making posts about how the accord was better than the cls. I always get caught up in a thread where someone rags on it for no reason, i just post areas in which the accord is better, to try and bring them back to earth! I've done it on many occations, and in the eyes of some, I have become the enemy! OH well! make my day, I say
Old 05-11-2003, 10:53 PM
Sweet as Gold

Aight , well then we'll start making posts about every topic in which the CL-S highly ripps the av6 a new asshole!!!!
Should we start w/ headlights , or maybe cheap interior . How about the fact that a stock cl-s 6speed will still BEAT an av6 6speed . in EVERY catagory except for ur safety crap.....point is that there is no need to rank on cl's and point out how YOU think the accord is better than them . Really the new av6 is just a cheaper version of the cl-s w/ a bunch of cheaper made parts . It's for the guy who CAN'T afford a new CL . So they give them a little less hp , plastic interior , less options and then sell it as a honda . You can point out every flaw u want bro...however u are lossing all respect from this site considering YOU PAID FOR A LESS EQUIPED CL..........DEAL WITH IT
Old 05-11-2003, 11:09 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Ant7701
Aight , well then we'll start making posts about every topic in which the CL-S highly ripps the av6 a new asshole!!!!
Should we start w/ headlights , or maybe cheap interior . How about the fact that a stock cl-s 6speed will still BEAT an av6 6speed . in EVERY catagory except for ur safety crap.....point is that there is no need to rank on cl's and point out how YOU think the accord is better than them . Really the new av6 is just a cheaper version of the cl-s w/ a bunch of cheaper made parts . It's for the guy who CAN'T afford a new CL . So they give them a little less hp , plastic interior , less options and then sell it as a honda . You can point out every flaw u want bro...however u are lossing all respect from this site considering YOU PAID FOR A LESS EQUIPED CL..........DEAL WITH IT
trying really desprately hard to get into an arguement with me.... I would sit here and list things to make your cheap interior arguement look like playdoh, but I'm kindda board with the whole topic right now......

oh and stock for stock, it aint happening bro! both run a 14.5! in fact the accord 6 is trapping higher. its also running a 14.5 without a LSD, which nets the cls6, those 2.1 60's! so its actually the other way around! you NEED the LSD, to net you a great launch, so you can keep up with the accord.

good night.
Old 05-11-2003, 11:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 638 Likes on 276 Posts
dude buy a girlfriend
Old 05-12-2003, 02:31 AM
Fell off my Rocking-Chair

Originally posted by Crazy Sellout
dude buy a girlfriend
Hahahah

He's either having serious buying remorse or he really luvs his accord.

In case it's the latter, i dont wanna know what he does it with at night........... :wackit:
Old 05-12-2003, 02:51 AM
The Third Ball

Received 5,056 Likes on 2,688 Posts
Lets not forgot that this highschooler's mommy and daddy bought him his car, and he has sinced deleted in his sig that the TL-P is his parents. He hasnt bought shit, he doesnt know the real meaning behind owning a car and he's kid without clue. Hell, he wore out his welcome on the AV6 board a long time ago. Just ignore him and retarded posts and he'll fade away.

Sadly, I would I have hoped he would have gotten a clue by now, but reading his replies he just doesn't get it. If he'd just grow up and show some maturity most of us would have no problems with him.
Old 05-12-2003, 07:54 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Uppity? lol your negative comments about my car were very out of place in the discussion you are reffering to, making it obvious to me you were just trying to jab at me/my car.

Hey man, I don't know you, I've never met you, don't flatter yourself. I was not intentionally taking jabs at you our your car. Most everyone here in the tri state area who has met me knows that if I had something to say to YOU or your CAR i'd just come out and say it.

I've never intentionally bragged about my car on this site...I like cars...Cl included...not just my car...always have. That's why I still post here after selling my CLS...not to make people feel bad about their cars. [/QUOTE]

Agreed, you don't come here w/ a list of magazine specs and gloat about your car. No one ever said you did either. My beef is soo not w/ you.
Old 05-12-2003, 08:10 AM
Moderator Alumnus

don't encourage him, by responding to his obvious jealousy, and spite. Just do what I do, and stir the pot

A: Jealousy? Nah, the Z is a lovely car and if I had enough scratch for a weekend car it would be in my driveway. Sorry, I'm a consultant, when you drive over 35K miles a year you don't want it to be in a sportscar.

B: Stirring the pot? I'll ban your ass if you keep it up. Try me.

Quick Reply: 2003 honda accord coupe gets 5 STARS all around for saftey!