2.2CL v.s. MACK TRUCK

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2005, 08:59 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2.2CL v.s. MACK TRUCK

This is a true fuquing story: I had just gotten off work and I had to take Card Sound road out of Key Largo because there was an accident on US-1. Even on Card Sound there was a line of cars as far as the eye could see. Of course, at any opportunity I had I would skip around a few cars at a time and dip back in line when I an oncoming car came my way.

Okay, I make it up to this 18 wheeler that's lurching along at 5mph like a fuquing idiot. There was at least a six car length gap between this guy and the next car so, of course, I take a shot to try and get in front of him. As I'm approaching the 18 wheeler the motherfukker gooses up his rig and starts to pull over into the opposite lane, trying to block me off!!! I got by just barely and made it in front of him.

Of course I flipped his ass off as I caught up with the rest of the cars. But check this out: The dude downshifted and started barking towards me like he was mad!! Of course I could have easily outrun him but there were too many cars ahead and too many cars were passing by in the opposite lane.

Here I am trying to get away from this dude in a fuguing 18-wheeler and he pulls right up on my bumper out of nowhere!!! The dude wasn't more than 3 inches from my rear bumper before the opportunity came for me to pass at least 4 cars up ahead before I had to get back in line as uncoming cars approached. Each time as I approached a spot where there was about a half a mile between cars I would smoke him heavily but he would eventually catch right up to me.

This was repeated about 4 times of about 20 miles of road until we got to the city limits. At this point, traffic thinned out and I smoked his ass--dude was flashing his brights like he was jacking off.

Okay, I'm thinking I'm out of trouble right? WRONG!! Another 18 wheeler up ahead all of a sudden starts to slow down. Just as I'm approaching him, the son of a bytch nearly jackknifes his truck blocking both lanes!!! I'm thinking to myself, the motherfukker I smoked must have radioed all 18-wheelers in the viscinity to run a little black Acura off the road if you get a chance.

I had to jump onto the median to keep the dude from destroying my car!! All of a sudden the dude I had smoked is up on me too!!! I got two 18-wheelers on my ass!!! One Semi in the left lane, slowly easing over into my lane and the other truck coming up on the rear fast!!! With traffic up ahead there wasn't enough space for me to get around the Semi to the left and a slow moving Chevy truck was up ahead so, I flew over into the emergency lane and stayed side by side with the Chevy while the Semi to the left was on the other side.

All the while, I'm wondering what the hell the guy in the Chevy truck is thinking because the Semi that tried to hit me from the back was now on the Chevy's tail and the Semi to the left was hugging right on the left side. I squirted around the Chevy truck and shot around a few cars putting them between myself and the two Semis. From that point I went waaaaaay past my turn and parked in a shopping center parking lot until the two semis had no other choice to pull off when the light turned green
Old 09-17-2005, 11:09 PM
drop em like its hot

lol did u ever see the movie with paul walker where a truck driver hunts him his brother and his girlfriend down.
Old 09-17-2005, 11:38 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by rezurex
lol did u ever see the movie with paul walker where a truck driver hunts him his brother and his girlfriend down.

Yeah, man, I've seen all those insane trucker movies. That's why I remember the ordeal I had with the two insane truckers. That shit was like right out of the damn movies forreal.
Old 09-17-2005, 11:53 PM
NAWWWWSSSSSS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
candy canneeee
Old 09-18-2005, 12:56 PM
G.O.A.T

Originally Posted by shineynitelite
candy canneeee
damn man how did you feel when that sh*t was happening...I would have fawked with them more lmao...thank god you were able to dodge those fawkers
Old 09-18-2005, 03:11 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by abp02type s

damn man how did you feel when that sh*t was happening...I would have fawked with them more lmao...thank god you were able to dodge those fawkers
I was about to shit in my pants at first but then with my racer instincts kicked in I was laughing my ass off. Wow, man, trust me, I wanted to fuck with them SOOOOO bad. As a matter of fact, halfway into Florida City, the clown that nearly jack-knifed trying to run me off the road was the one that I caused to nearly flip his truck a half a mile further down the road. As he was coming up on my rear bumper, I slammed on my breaks and his truck did a bunny hop trying to keep from rear-ending me. He may have been crazy but he wasn't stupid. A trucker isn't going to lose his CDL liscense, his bread and butter, from acting the fool on the road.

Once we got into Florida City there pretty much wasn't anything to do since we couldn't go any faster than 45 or 50 miles an hour. I didn't want to be a sitting duck at the first red light so I pulled over into the shopping center parking lot, got out of my car, and pulled out my little tire iron (don't laugh, that's all I had on me) and stood next to my car.

They pulled off real slow when the light turned green. I guess they couldn't find anywhere where they could turn into the parking lot without tearing up telephone wires. I was ready to lay down some iron though
Old 09-19-2005, 03:26 AM
Banned

USURPER, grow up and stop bragging about these lame stories... "racer instincts" ..... lol you're a 33 year old driving the slowest acura ever made, nice racing skills there buddy. why don't you buy a car that can give u more potential, like an evo, sti, s2k, etc etc, instead of driving a 2.slow?

im 15 years younger than you but far more mature and stubborn.
Old 09-19-2005, 04:24 AM
That's Racist

Originally Posted by recycledpaper
im 15 years younger than you but far more mature and stubborn.
Mature and... stubborn? What exactly does that mean.

Scary story usurper. Glad to hear no one got hurt. But honestly, parking, getting out of your car and holding a tire iron... doesn't sound like the smartest thing in the world to do. But that's just me.
Old 09-19-2005, 07:57 AM
Drifting

Received 249 Likes on 134 Posts
Sounds kinda like duel.

I usually find that if you treat a trucker friendly on the road, they will treat you the same though. If you piss them off, as you found out, they have friends.